3.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I think, you guys are building an inflated expectation towards this game.
Since the first release was clear that this game doesn't have any sophistication in its plot

But on the other hand, the user experience is flawless and the plot in its simplicity is very catchy.

I suggest just to enjoy for what it is, the dev never tried to position this game as some form of good quality corruption masterpiece.

Once the expectations are correctly calibrated you still enjoy this game that is kind of unique in its execution
I completely agree with you 100 percent. In my country, when it was translated into my language in 5 days, it became very popular. I won’t be unfounded, I’ll show you if they allow me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AWifesLife-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Rikon6

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah the Plot isnt really a main concern anymore. If you can shut your Brain down it is still enjoyable. The "Path" if your Wife is gonna cheat again or not doesnt seem to make any difference. Whatever you do, she will cheat with Chris, regardles if you told him about your affair or not. Be prepared for a incoming Cuckfest. There are signs.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Those who are interested in cheating and sluts, disliked Wife's POV because it became clear that wife was blackmailed
Those who hate cheating and want fmc to have sex with others due to circumstances and against the heart's desire, liked Wife's POV (including me)
The developer could make Wife's POV optional

Camerun55

May 26, 2022
Tf is the last two updates about?? The only videos of wife that we got is with random girls not Vanna... Even for the sextape of Wife and Samuil after smoking weed, he used some WHITE dude for Samuil ?! Like wtf... Looks like developer regrets that he gave us quality sextape of Vanna and boss so early and now wants to pull a brake, so bcs of that every damn update is shit now. There's milion tapes of Vanna that can be used, but wait a minute let's just put some good video of fckn Jennave, i mean why not.. Totally deserved to be leaked.

Reactions: Ciceron*

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Wife's Life [v0.4.0] [Kerosine_NTR] - Compressed

Win/Linux [842 MB]
- - - -

Mac [827 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Seawulf00

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Wife Pov is not really my kink. I mean that's pretty gross even by ntr enjoyers.

Also this new update literally brought nothing new, same old circlejerk and no real "progression"

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes