3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So... Gonna just say this from playing the game so far to this latest update can we please get to a point were choices matter and can we stop getting the rinse wash repeat teasing from Samuel like it's the same shit on repeat is my wife cheating on me? is she not cheating on me? Basically, just teasing the damn player like if you're going to cuck the main character then do it! stop teasing it. Matter of fact can we actually make more choices instead of just *click* read read read read *click read read read. I for one don't need a update every month if its just going to be small repeatable scenes just take your time and push out a big update. That being said this is not me trying bash the game just some gripes I have so just my review and thoughts so far hopefully things get better.

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
Well, it's a very fappable game, but it's just necessary to pretend that you don't notice how retarted all characters are :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bumpdee

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I love this game, tell me you will not abandon it and make more! Will be not bad if you add some more teen content, not only milfs.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024
is here

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Reactions: lyang7
Apr 14, 2023
Other than the edging not to bad still think they shoul have wife pov at first party with autumn in hallway and at the club when she disappeared and in future add mom pov

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Other than the edging not to bad still think they shoul have wife pov at first party with autumn in hallway and at the club when she disappeared and in future add mom pov
I just started playing this game and so far it’s cool but I agree, it would be nice to see from other POVs more so we can actually see what’s really happening when the MC is working or snooping through the phones.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
This game is really hot, fun to play, and the setting of the migrant camp is interesting. The only problem with these games is there is never a rational choice that is available; a choice that would be made by the majority of people in real life. Hearing the boss talking to his wife about sexual favors for a promotion, and then not confronting them about it so he is left wondering. Or why she is not taking this threat seriously like any other woman would. Also getting tired of this "white hate" stuff or BNWO talk, lol. C'mon guys, a black new world order? What does that mean? But even with those issues, I still love the way you guys created this game and you deserve high praise for this product.

Apr 14, 2023
I also noticed that you getting couple more choices but my problem is just because Mc is getting edged doesn't mean we can't be aware of what Mc is unaware of or in denial about

Apr 14, 2023
It be good to have a choice where Mc steals this special drug at camp or from the supplier creates his own harem to defeat all these people against him or the camp corrupts wife, mother, Kathrine, and jenovisea to where they give anything to be at camp and tthere fucktoys

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Does anyone know when 4.5 gets released

New

Platinum coin+: 07/20/2024
Gold coin: 07/23/2024
Silver coin: 07/26/2024
Bronze coin: 07/28/2024
Copper coin: 07/30/2024
Non-patrons: 08/03/2024