3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
It feels like there is more content with the Mom than the actual wife at this point... and i dont view mothers as NTR, they can fuck whoever they want as long as they are single, how is that a betrayal? its stupid.
NTR is more about the humiliation of the MC and the loss of empathy of his loved ones towards him, if those conditions are met it can be NTR, also if the mother fucks someone who harms the MC that counts as betrayal. but the point is that NTR is not just plain cheating imo

Sir_Pugsalott

Sep 6, 2021
is here

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.
This new update is the best one we've had so far. The Game gets better and better. Both Wife and Mother content was Great!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Bro can you imagine if you can play as Samuil and see his pov with the wife and mom so we can actually see what’s really going on when the husband is not there

Reactions: Bosti

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
So all this time and it is another ruin the mc's relationship, destroy his career, have everyone he meets betray him in some coordinated way that would make the FBI envious, have some token black thugs with huge dicks and godlike skills that allow them to know everything about anything, then don't give the mc any way to stop it so he just goes along with it, all because he has a hot wife. It is predictable, juvenile, and it can't end well for the mc. Who wants to play such a character.? Throw more choices in and for us girls and make the mc more hunky with a mean right hook...and let him use it. Cuckold stories are only hot if the level of angst is kept high and there is believable characters in a believable world. Check out stories by j267 on Literotica, he is a master at this. You are loaded with talent, I just want you to be successful. Kisses, me

Last edited:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
So all this time and it is another ruin the mc's relationship, destroy his career, have everyone he meets betray him in some coordinated way that would make the FBI envious, have some token black thugs with huge dicks and godlike skills that allow them to know everything about anything, then don't give the mc any way to stop it so he just goes along with it, all because he has a hot wife. It is predictable, juvenile, and it can't end well for the mc. Who wants to play such a character.? Throw more choices in and for us girls and make the mc more hunky with a mean right hook...and let him use it. Cuckold stories are only hot if the level of angst is kept high and there is believable characters in a believable world. Check out stories by j267 on Literotica, he is a master at this. You are loaded with talent, I just want you to be successful. Kisses, me
I like your idea. Provide more choice when the game is played through the eyes of the wife. After all, not only guys but also girls play the game and let them also have a choice of how to behave in a given situation. But this is unlikely to be implemented. Haven't you noticed that only when creating a game do the developers communicate with us on the forum, as soon as platinum, gold and so on appear, they no longer need us mortals, no communication, no likes, only announcements of updates.

Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes