3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
So all this time and it is another ruin the mc's relationship, destroy his career, have everyone he meets betray him in some coordinated way that would make the FBI envious, have some token black thugs with huge dicks and godlike skills that allow them to know everything about anything, then don't give the mc any way to stop it so he just goes along with it, all because he has a hot wife. It is predictable, juvenile, and it can't end well for the mc. Who wants to play such a character.? Throw more choices in and for us girls and make the mc more hunky with a mean right hook...and let him use it. Cuckold stories are only hot if the level of angst is kept high and there is believable characters in a believable world. Check out stories by j267 on Literotica, he is a master at this. You are loaded with talent, I just want you to be successful. Kisses, me

Gayge.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Thanks for the early Leak.

In Regard to the newest Update: Im just saying, that the reason why our MC is just so smart, that he ask himself what he could do, to prevent some events, instead of actually doing someting is because his evolution to a cuckold has just begun. Who would tought that. :FacePalm:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I never thought, that i ever see in any game, how in few updates main character become a side one. Congratulations Kerosine, it's successfully done. Now everything what's left is only to correct title of game...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Wife's Life [v0.4.5] [Kerosine_NTR] - Compressed

Win/Linux [954 MB]
- - - -

Mac [940 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
New update out. Let me guess. Random texts from same dude who you blocked 2000 times. Says the same dumb shit. MC "suspects" a metric ton of shit going on --- I mean he has video so... theres that. And he ignores it all and just keeps being a dopey idiot whop could solve 100% of the issue by showing his phone to his wife, mom and the police.

Reactions: DeGross and MalEl

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see why someone is sending feminization videos to the MC. No story develops in that direction. There isn't a magic app to turn him into a girl - yeah? Like - where is this going? Is this dude's brain ever going to at least address the various options he has.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
So all this time and it is another ruin the mc's relationship, destroy his career, have everyone he meets betray him in some coordinated way that would make the FBI envious, have some token black thugs with huge dicks and godlike skills that allow them to know everything about anything, then don't give the mc any way to stop it so he just goes along with it, all because he has a hot wife. It is predictable, juvenile, and it can't end well for the mc. Who wants to play such a character.? Throw more choices in and for us girls and make the mc more hunky with a mean right hook...and let him use it. Cuckold stories are only hot if the level of angst is kept high and there is believable characters in a believable world. Check out stories by j267 on Literotica, he is a master at this. You are loaded with talent, I just want you to be successful. Kisses, me
Mam, this is a Hasbara's.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes