3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024
You know, I seriously have to ask. Curiosity is killin me.
How many of you guys are fucking the girls and cheating on your wife?
I mean I get it. No judgement here. My curiosity is legit.
Have you fucked Katherine and Jenaveve? Did you choose to support Henry
when he was interested in Jenaveve? If you have sex with Katherine do you
keep getting the option to be with her through the story? I have no idea.
If you guys are fucking other women does the MC stop caring about his
other issues at home? I'm kinda thinking not, but if he's screwing around
why does he care what happens with his wife?

My hubby MC is 100 percent against cheating for any reason.
At this point I also think all the harassment is driving him literally insane.
He can't tell reality from delusion/illusion any more.
I've had affairs with other women. But it was a few times and usually one-time sex. And so are my friends, except for one. There is not a single married man who would not like to become unmarried for at least an hour)

h2635483

May 20, 2018
I've had affairs with other women. But it was a few times and usually one-time sex. And so are my friends, except for one. There is not a single married man who would not like to become unmarried for at least an hour)
I feel like that's just you surrounding yourself with like-minded people.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
Totally not desperate or anything, but if someone could just casually drop the new update link here, that’d be great… You know, before I start questioning all my life choices.
It's only available for Platinum and higher on the Patreon right now.

Gonna have to wait 10 or so days before it's on here :(

You can haz a hug though haha :) *hug* haha

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
Why become married at all then? Sounds miserable. But then that's how my short lived one went.
My exes always cheat. But that's life. People are stupid. You have a "hot wife" that does all the trad shit
by day, goes to parties with you at night. Does whatever you want her to because she lives to make you
happy.. and my exes get insecure as shit and cheat. Maybe to try and prove I can get jealous when I don't.
Maybe because they think that all because I'll do anything for them, I'm doing it behind their backs too.
Which I'm not. I like NTR because I like being in those situations because my partner is in control and
loves it. Might seem like TMI but I'm a very open person.

And you sparked my curiosity. If every man, as you say, would like to become unmarried for an hour,
why get married? I mean I am in NO WAY condoning or endorsing cuckolding. Humiliating my partner
I am totally against. What I am curious about is why not just include your wife in your kinks and
fantasies and do things together?

Akumaryu

Oct 5, 2017
And you sparked my curiosity. If every man, as you say, would like to become unmarried for an hour,
why get married? I mean I am in NO WAY condoning or endorsing cuckolding. Humiliating my partner
I am totally against. What I am curious about is why not just include your wife in your kinks and
Not every man is like that and or wants that - same with women with higher libidos aren't out there sleeping around. It usually comes down to lack of maturity, lack of communication, and lack of compatibility. When things get stale and or people start getting angry at each other for what ever reason and cheating becomes "the highlight" of a marriage it is often those list of things that is the cause of wanting to be single again. Just my $.02

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izmeraldas

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
The Church informs that the act of marital infidelity committed by a man over 60 years of age is no longer considered a sin and is now called a small miracle.

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024
Why become married at all then? Sounds miserable. But then that's how my short lived one went.
My exes always cheat. But that's life. People are stupid. You have a "hot wife" that does all the trad shit
by day, goes to parties with you at night. Does whatever you want her to because she lives to make you
happy.. and my exes get insecure as shit and cheat. Maybe to try and prove I can get jealous when I don't.
Maybe because they think that all because I'll do anything for them, I'm doing it behind their backs too.
Which I'm not. I like NTR because I like being in those situations because my partner is in control and
loves it. Might seem like TMI but I'm a very open person.

When you get married, these are strong feelings. You really only need your sweetheart and no one else. But over time, you will want variety. It's like being fed truffles and caviar every day, it's cool at first and then it gets boring. And I want something else, ordinary fried potatoes with a Bavarian sausage, for example. I have always loved and love only my wife. And sex with other women is just sex, a man is by nature a hunter and a polygamist.

Reactions: Izmeraldas

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
I think my husband is cheating on me. I even suspect that our children are not his.
Wow, that's some all encompassing, God level cheating if fucking other women made
you pregnant with other people's babies hahahaha
I need some of that in my life hahaha

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
When you get married, these are strong feelings. You really only need your sweetheart and no one else. But over time, you will want variety. It's like being fed truffles and caviar every day, it's cool at first and then it gets boring. And I want something else, ordinary fried potatoes with a Bavarian sausage, for example. I have always loved and love only my wife. And sex with other women is just sex, a man is by nature a hunter and a polygamist.
Hmm. That's pretty interesting. I like the hunter concept and believe in it fully, to be honest.
We're a hunter gatherer species. Men hunt, women gather. It's nature.
Does your wife know is the question? I mean if I KNEW up front that my husband wanted to, like,
swing and stuff... I know swingers but my exes have never expressed interest and always voiced
disgust at that lifestyle. Even though wanting me to sleep with other people us technically that lifestyle.
If I KNEW that's what they wanted and it wasn't anything other than play, I wouldn't care.
Communication is key to everything. I don't want to be with other people. I only entertain the idea
because it's play that's consensual by both of us and my ex is a part of it. In an Alpha position.
I can say no (but usually don't), and my partner most definitely can say no and stop.
I can't say my exes believed in polygamy. Or polyamory. Not with me any way. They were all
way too possessive. And I never felt their cheating was emotional as much as self destructive.
They cheat, they come home unfulfilled and they expect me to finish the job their escapade couldn't.
So I'm not sure polygamy has anything to do with it. I think it's more opportunistic. More thrill.
I feel like the rest is a lie people tell each other. Just excuses. And people love labels.
Personally I think truffles and caviar sounds great, but yeah. Wouldn't want it all the time.
And unlike vagina having a different sausage from time to time is nice. You can do a lot more with
sausage than a vagina. That's another thing I often wonder about men. If you guys truly understand that.

That yeah you can spend all day fucking different women but a hole is a hole.
Fucking different penises though. No two are alike. No two men are alike. No two experiences are alike.
Women can easily fake it boosting your ego. But a man can't fake it. Unless the girl is just that stupid.

Sorry. I have a bad habit of rambling haha

So does your wife know? And are you okay with her having sex with other men?
Not girls. That shit is lame and pathetic. Other men.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
My wife does not have sex with other men) And she doesn't know about my "affairs," thank God."
What would she do if she found out? And does that mean you wouldn't like it if she did?
Again, I'm not judging. I'm truly curious. I mean this whole thread and game is about supposed NTR.

If it's okay for you to cheat, why isn't okay of she does?
I mean maybe she has absolutely no interest like me. That's always a given. But hypothetically
if she did cheat, would you be okay with that? And if not, why?

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024
What would she do if she found out? And does that mean you wouldn't like it if she did?
Again, I'm not judging. I'm truly curious. I mean this whole thread and game is about supposed NTR.

If it's okay for you to cheat, why isn't okay of she does?
I mean maybe she has absolutely no interest like me. That's always a given. But hypothetically
if she did cheat, would you be okay with that? And if not, why?
It's impossible to say exactly what she would have done if she had found out. I think she would have forgiven me. if she had cheated on me, I would have first found out the reasons for such an act and then made a decision. I myself could have forgiven her hypothetical infidelity once, but again, depending on what circumstances it would have happened. It's all difficult, but thank God my wife never gave me a reason to doubt her. And in NTR games, I like to play for a man to avoid NTR and, if possible, have fun myself) pineapple express is an excellent VN, it has several endings, from the destruction of relationships to the cuckold route. But in this particular game, the MC is so pathetic both in bed and in life that I didn't want to play it anymore

3.20 star(s) 57 Votes