3.20 star(s) 57 Votes

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Wow... and here I am feeling bad if I lie about what I had for dinner last night to my fiancée.
I feel you. I read these last messages and went "Ay yo what the fuck!? I thought we were here because cheating is a thing we would only do in videogames."

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
It's impossible to say exactly what she would have done if she had found out. I think she would have forgiven me. if she had cheated on me, I would have first found out the reasons for such an act and then made a decision. I myself could have forgiven her hypothetical infidelity once, but again, depending on what circumstances it would have happened. It's all difficult, but thank God my wife never gave me a reason to doubt her. And in NTR games, I like to play for a man to avoid NTR and, if possible, have fun myself) pineapple express is an excellent VN, it has several endings, from the destruction of relationships to the cuckold route. But in this particular game, the MC is so pathetic both in bed and in life that I didn't want to play it anymore
Awesome :) Thanks for sharing all that! I really do appreciate it.
And thank you for recommending Pineapple Express. I shall check it out!

@huddlestonkeith3: This isn't a "therapy session" it's a forum where people can come and discuss topics
related to the base subject, which is A Wife's Life. Me asking you guys questions about your experiences
with this story and your life experiences is an opportunity. For me and for you all. To learn things.
So to be like "When did this become a therapy session" is so counter productive. You could have just
joined the discussion instead. And you still can as long as it goes somewhere meaningful.
That's the whole point. I learned something new.
So thank you to all you guys that actually stepped up.

Why this game isn't called "A Husband's Life" is beyond me. It should be.
To the creator, make one from the wife's entire POV next.

Apr 14, 2023
Awesome :) Thanks for sharing all that! I really do appreciate it.
And thank you for recommending Pineapple Express. I shall check it out!

@huddlestonkeith3: This isn't a "therapy session" it's a forum where people can come and discuss topics
related to the base subject, which is A Wife's Life. Me asking you guys questions about your experiences
with this story and your life experiences is an opportunity. For me and for you all. To learn things.
So to be like "When did this become a therapy session" is so counter productive. You could have just
joined the discussion instead. And you still can as long as it goes somewhere meaningful.
That's the whole point. I learned something new.
So thank you to all you guys that actually stepped up.

Why this game isn't called "A Husband's Life" is beyond me. It should be.
To the creator, make one from the wife's entire POV next.
Well unlike you the other people who made the laughing emoji got the joke it's called sarcasm sweetheart

• Haha
Reactions: h2635483

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
the mc sister is going to be added into the game
I wonder who will come after when she is done getting fucked and content is running try on tension again.
I guess we still have something like the mc's aunt, or the wife's sister, or a female childhood friend of the mc that has a secret crush on him since back then but moved away with her family before mc met Rick and kept in touch with his mother, might be even the daughter of that woman encouraging the mother to fuck around at the camp.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I wonder who will come after when she is done getting fucked and content is running try on tension again.
I guess we still have something like the mc's aunt, or the wife's sister, or a female childhood friend of the mc that has a secret crush on him since back then but moved away with her family before mc met Rick and kept in touch with his mother, might be even the daughter of that woman encouraging the mother to fuck around at the camp.
Maybe the sister of the cheating wife. Gia Derza would be perfect. She looks similar to Vanna Bardot.

Reactions: Bosti

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Oh let me guess, she also wants to work in the refugee camp :ROFLMAO:
Well, i've suggested a couple of pages ago the mc's sister broke with her family and ran off with her bf, therefor wasn't mentioned so far. Now she reaches out to the mc again because she got kicked out and has no money and no place to stay. She moves in with him and starts working at the camp, sharing a shift with the mc's wife so she can show her the ropes. Mc refuses to have sex with his wife while his sister is around.

The mc's female childhood friend i've suggested here before could be quite the story on its own, and there would be some easy solutions to connect her to everyone. xD
Mc's friend stayed in contact with his mom over the years but told her not to mention it to the mc so they can have a suprise reunion one day. After the mc's firend's family moved away Rick's family moved into the house where she and her family lived before, one day when Rick was trying to hang up a poster he found a loose panel with a diary hidden behind it, he kept the diary to find out who that person was/is that was so crazy about that guy he became friends with. The mc didn't mentioned her to him in the past because he thought he will see her never again anyway, so Rick dropped further investigation in the past years.

One day mc's friend shows up suddenly at his workplace, after a bit of a conversation Rick comes down from his office to ask who that person is that is distracting the mc from doing his work. She introduces herself as the mc's childhood friend and finding out that she used to live at the same house Rick's family moved in later on. He connects the dots that the diary he found back than must be hers and starts to tease her about showing its content to the mc, stuff like how she promissed to herself that she will marry the mc when they are older, or how many kids they will have, that she took the mc's favorit shirt out of the laundry basked with her when the mc's mom was sitting them at her place, or how she snugged into the the mc's bed at night and left the next morning before he woke up, and that she stole his first kiss while he was asleep...the usual crazy stuff you don't want anybody to find out. :ROFLMAO:

Rick asks for some favors for his silence, but will tell the mc later on anyway after he fucked her at least once.
The mc's mom suggests in her delusional state that, since she just moved to the city and is in need of work, she could start working at the refugee camp. She thought it might be a perfect fit for her because she is such a nice girl and cares so much about others.

The mc's wife isn't happy about the mc's friend showing up and trying to reconnect with him. Since she is aware of what happens to women at the camp she suggests her too to start working there, mainly to get rid of her there. The mc's wife tries to lure her in with how well it pays and she might be able to help the mc with his debt, which will also establish the connection for mc's childhood friend with Chris.

Mc's wife introduces mc's friend to Samuil in hopes he will occupie and corrupt her to the point where she is no longer interested in the mc. Samuil is boasting to mc's friend how well he fucked mc's wife so far and learns that way about what he and the mc's wife did.

Mc's friend makes a deal with Samuil that he will turn the mc's wife into such a huge slut that the mc has no other choice than devorcing her, and mc's friend can finally have the mc all for herself. She is so "dedicated" to her plan that it doesn't take much to make her agree to unreasonable requests for as long as they server her for what she is trying to achive.

She also tries to set up the mc's wife with Chris and Rick even more to keep her away from the mc as often as possible.
Mc's sister hears a bit of what's going on at work of what mc's friend and Samuil talked about and tries to warn her brother how crazy his friend is. Mc's friend isn't happy about it and will take the needed measurements to prevent that from happening.
(edit: i thought of something like: - sister rushes home after she heared about it when her shift ended. - she sits down with the mc in the livingroom and starts with "i need to talk to you about your friend and what she is up to" when suddenly said friend shows up from the kitchen and greets her with "how fortunate your shift has already ended, we were just about to have some tea, i'll prepare a cup for you too, it really helps to calm down". - she will spike the sister's tea with the drug she got from Samuil, which was actually intended for the mc's wife, but no time like the present, right? ;)
The drug will make mc's sister extremely horny and she rushes to her room where she keeps masturbating till she falls asleep of exhaustion. This gives mc's friend enought time during her nightshift to make preperations for her at the camp for the next day)

Mc's mom, still unaware of what is happening around her, implies to mc's friend that she might want to tune down a bit her reconnecting with the mc because it could lead to missunderstandings and the mc's wife could get the wrong ideas. Mc's friend now sees his mother also as someone that stands between her and her beloved future husband.

Well, that's quite a lot of text. I guess you could even develop a separate game based in this. :D

Last edited:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Who would like to see the GG macho dreams of them I think will disappear like smoke. After all, back in March it was proposed in what direction the game should go,

Forced NTR – The MC’s wife will be forced to undergo corruption. In time, the MC will start enjoying the process.

Light NTR – The MC will keep communicating with his wife, and at some point, they’ll both realize that they want to try something new.

Hidden NTR – The MC will get hints about what’s going on, but he won’t know the full truth. In time, his fantasies will start making him horny.

Regular NTR – In time, the MC will realize that he enjoys being cheated on, and he’ll do all in his power to get his wife to cheat on him.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Who would like to see the GG macho dreams of them I think will disappear like smoke. After all, back in March it was proposed in what direction the game should go,

Forced NTR – The MC’s wife will be forced to undergo corruption. In time, the MC will start enjoying the process.

Light NTR – The MC will keep communicating with his wife, and at some point, they’ll both realize that they want to try something new.

Hidden NTR – The MC will get hints about what’s going on, but he won’t know the full truth. In time, his fantasies will start making him horny.

Regular NTR – In time, the MC will realize that he enjoys being cheated on, and he’ll do all in his power to get his wife to cheat on him.
Its not NTR its more "Cuck" game!

Reactions: calard
3.20 star(s) 57 Votes