May 11, 2020
i have high hopes for this update,
the worse the update, the quicker the leakage
the one before the last update leaked immediately
and it sucked

Reactions: munan123

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
the thing with the webpage is nice but dev did not do anything more with it. Nothing happen when you watch it, no comment from the mc, also the comments there are not readable, would be better if you could read comments and then see some text what the mc thinks about it.

Whats wierd about this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ciceron*

Jun 14, 2024
Last 2 updates: Vanna Bardot Ntr scenes= 0, Kendra Lust=30
Game should be called Mother's fckn Life. He's gonna milk money like this for next 5 updates and then we will MAYBE get scene with her
Last 2?? Last and only time he used Bardot's scene was sex with Chris. That was 5 updates before this one

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Chris invited me and my wife to bbq, does he really think i would agree to that? My wife has to work tomorrow anyway. And i'm well aware of what he is after.

wife: guess what, i've got a day off tomorrow
mc: cool, my boss invited us to bbq
wife: your boss? (the one that lied to me about your performance and asked me to have sex with him to not have to fire you, and promoted you to manager after we did it a second time, and when i refused to meet up any further demoted you and put you in debt, and i've turned down multiple times when he asked me to have sex with him again to help you with paying off your debt?)
mc: yes
wife: good, we should definitly go
mc: okay, let's go

yeah, no, thx, have to quit here...it's one thing to have to drop your common sense here and there to make that story work, but for this conversation alone dropping it isn't enough, you have to throw it as far as you can and hope it rolls down a cliff.
The only explanation i could come up with would be that the wife was already high on drugs during her shift again for that conversation to turn out like that, but i can't bring myself to go on to find out, sry.

edit: would have made more sense if Chris would have offered to lay off some of the mc's debt for his attendance, to show some good will in trying to get back to good relations again. Unfurtonatly i came to a point were i can't even fix the story with some head-canon.

also: "i'm aware that my wife had sex with samuil when she was somewhat drunk and came inside her multiple times, and i no longer want to be intimate with her or like spending time with her in general. the only thing left to do is live with that"
Why? For what reason does he have to live with that? We are far beyond "because she is my wife" reasoning.
Something like that would only work out if it gets explained that the mc had some kind of deal with the wife's mom before she allowed him to marry her daughter that forces him to stay with her, like she payed off the mc's student loan or stuff like that. But it's already to late for that, something like that would have already be mentioned when the mc found out about his wife cheating on him for the first time.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
yep the story is getting lamer and lamer by every update lol
Could have been an interesting story if the wife would suffer from split-personality and the mc is fully aware of her condition and forces himself to bear with her bad side because of how much in love he and her core personality are, and feels sorry for what she has to go through because of her condition and doesn't blame her for what her bad side makes her do.
Autumn would be the bff of the wife's bad personality because of the fun they can have together and is often trying to trigger the wife's bad side to come out.

The story would be that the bad side's behavior slowly creeps onto the wife's core personality when she switches between personalities in wired situations.
You could get away with basically everything by just explaining she developed an additional personality to the one she already had.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
Chris invited me and my wife to bbq, does he really think i would agree to that? My wife has to work tomorrow anyway. And i'm well aware of what he is after.

wife: your boss? (the one that lied to me about your performance and asked me to have sex with him to not have to fire you, and promoted you to manager after we did it a second time, and when i refused to meet up any further demoted you and put you in debt, and i've turned down multiple times when he asked me to have sex with him again to help you with paying off your debt?)

yeah, no, thx, have to quit here...it's one thing to have to drop your common sense here and there to make that story work, but for this conversation alone dropping it isn't enough, you have to throw it as far as you can and hope it rolls down a cliff.
The only explanation i could come up with would be that the wife was already high on drugs during her shift again for that conversation to turn out like that, but i can't bring myself to go on to find out, sry.

edit: would have made more sense if Chris would have offered to lay off some of the mc's debt for his attendance, to show some good will in trying to get back to good relations again. Unfurtonatly i came to a point were i can't even fix the story with some head-canon.

also: "i'm aware that my wife had sex with samuil when she was somewhat drunk and came inside her multiple times, and i no longer want to be intimate with her or like spending time with her in general. the only thing left to do is live with that"
Why? For what reason does he have to live with that? We are far beyond "because she is my wife" reasoning.
Something like that would only work out if it gets explained that the mc had some kind of deal with the wife's mom before she allowed him to marry her daughter that forces him to stay with her, like she payed off the mc's student loan or stuff like that. But it's already to late for that, something like that would have already be mentioned when the mc found out about his wife cheating on him for the first time.
Im a huge ntr fan and i generally tend to play any game(ntr) without worrying too much about the story regardless of how lame it is but I rage quit when I played this game the first time around like when this was still new. It is an NTR game and i understand that the story needs to be skewed in order to present the ntr factor but God damn I quit because of mc's incompetence of not doing things that he says he wants to do like if I remember in the earlier updates he says that he needs to warn his wife about samuil and his shenanigans but he just forgets it(idk how and why he forgets it), sleeps it off and after his wife leaves to work the next day, he then starts panicking. I feel like the story has just gotten worse and seeing your comment made me realise why I quit months ago. Damn, this is rough even by dicey ntr story standards. Idk why he just wants to "live with that" when he is not even interested in her anymore but I guess it's the Dev's story and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021

I agree, in general, it feels like this game is just a draft. The intensity of the absurd is such that it is simply impossible to pay attention to it. It is possible that as soon as the game is finished, the developer will immediately start releasing a remake.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes