3.20 star(s) 56 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Could have been an interesting story if the wife would suffer from split-personality and the mc is fully aware of her condition and forces himself to bear with her bad side because of how much in love he and her core personality are, and feels sorry for what she has to go through because of her condition and doesn't blame her for what her bad side makes her do.
Autumn would be the bff of the wife's bad personality because of the fun they can have together and is often trying to trigger the wife's bad side to come out.

The story would be that the bad side's behavior slowly creeps onto the wife's core personality when she switches between personalities in wired situations.
You could get away with basically everything by just explaining she developed an additional personality to the one she already had.
I agree. But this is not a split personality, it is rather a spiritual and moral struggle of a woman. Who wants family happiness with her husband, warmth and care, female happiness from making love with her husband. The moral is that she does not get all this and she alone has to resist temptations, blackmail, and so on, as much as she has the strength without support from her husband. After all, the game is not called the life of a wife for nothing. And the developer shows us the internal struggle of a wife and what can happen when the husband is absolutely inactive. (A woman is a flower, how you take care of it and water it, so it will bloom). And he does it well. And in order to resist and remain faithful I will say rudely, maybe I will offend someone, I apologize right away, you need to be a completely frigid woman or an active lesbian (who morally and spiritually feels like a man)

Reactions: GershGersh

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I think today the dev should releasing the game for Bronze tier cuz it’s been 8 days the game release so hopefully everyone can now play the update.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I think today the dev should releasing the game for Bronze tier cuz it’s been 8 days the game release so hopefully everyone can now play the update.
just to let you know if you not realized it until now, the game got leaked yesterday and you can download the new version here already.

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I so hope the step sister doesn't have a large part to play sexually as its already a grind with the mom.

I have to say when this first released i had high hopes but it seems to have lost its way in my opinion.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I loved this when it first came out, but update after update is exactly the same, with the typically dum "it is her ?" when a slut sign covers their face, MC is also following the norm; dickless loser, with zero choices, why can't he shag others ?, at this rate it'll be 2028 by the time she's openly cheating, that mc accepts it etc,etc,etc, this should be called sheep cuck simulator. This WAS the best phone avn, at the start, but now imho it's the worst.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Can someone tell me if all the past events and their reasons have been clarified? Thanks.
I would like the player and MC, or at least the player, to be aware of the events and their reasons; otherwise, I can't enjoy it according to my play style.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Why did mc hide all those blackmails and messages to his wife and mom?
Then you would say, "La commedia è finita" "the comedy is over", in the sense that "that's enough, kids, the dancing is over" (c) or that's it, guys, we've arrived... we've played enough

Last edited:
Reactions: GershGersh

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I have stopped playing this game two updates ago, it's losing the plot. It's like being on the spin cycle on the washing machine, it's best potential was the party and it didn't really develop much more from there and that was ages ago and the whole story line of the wife having sex with the husbands boss to save his job, it just went through the motions without any real substance and the whole story of where the wife works is ridiculous. To all those that like the game still, enjoy wasting your time.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes