3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not offended. But... you (and others) forgot an important condition.
You are making the same mistake as all the commentators talking about smoking weed. You are missing a very important point, your quote: "our main task was to laugh at them or with them, no one had ever smoked a girls so that whey would give "you" a blowjob, etc." A very important point that you (and others) ignored in your comment, YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK THEM. The emigrants in this story WANT TO FUCK the "wife". The wife KNOWS that the emigrants want to fuck her. The husband WARNED her about drugs, he said NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING from the emigrants.
To all opponents, about smoking weed, I remind you, the conditions of smoking should be as in the story - fuck the one to whom you give the drug. Examples of smoking weed for other reasons are not correct.
Read my post a few up... also take a Valium or something.. or just step away from this place and take a break or something...

stepbacktravel

Formerly 'alexandersotto'
Oct 21, 2023
I have modified the script of the scene where Unknown tells the MC that his wife has slept with Jeremy. Adding more images and changing part of the dialogue. I was a bit tired of being 12947 hours into the game and the MC was still thinking that it couldn't be, that the videos and pictures are fake, etc etc. Here you can clearly see the main character's wife having sex with Jeremy. I've replaced videos from Rick's part (I couldn't care less about that branch, when he fucks his wife I might want to see some of that) because I couldn't create new files and copy the link as in the rest of the videos. I'm sorry but I don't know how the whole coding thing works or how to add variables and shit. Download the videos and the script 10 and copy it to your game folder. let me know what you think.
I plan to add the end of that scene (he ejaculates inside Vanna Bardot) and have it revealed in the conversation the wife has with Jeremy.

I'm a little slow with technology, could you explain where to paste or replace the files please, thank you

Mar 23, 2024
Hey Everyone! Important news.
Having received Kerosine_NTR's official approval I will IN FACT be modding and repairing A Wife's Life.
He will continue the story as he as planned and I will be working on the earlier chapters fixing and improving
both the narrative issues, pathing and point system. Some things he's implemented now like POVs will happen
sooner to help flesh things out. Asshats will stay asshats (Samuil) but the MC will be better represented, but not
completely changed. I am sticking closely to what Kerosine intended. And the ENORMOUS pink elephant will be
re-handled in a way that both suits the story and approaches it believably and respectfully to keep the powers
that be from kicking it from platforms.

A Wife's Life has great potential for being a really good story. And like I said, I'm not out to rewrite it
or make it something it isn't. I'm just doing this to fill plot holes, and general improve on it as intended.
There will still be Samuil's weed. The mind control will be fleshed out and make better sense, Rick is still a
piece of shit. Chris will change a little but he's still an asshole. The camp will make better sense, etc.

So discuss if you want :) Oh and I'm not taking requests for alterations but feel free to speak your mind about
what you like and dislike. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask but lets keep this constructive and civil.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm a little slow with technology, could you explain where to paste or replace the files please, thank you
Congrats on your very first post! (Screen shot for posterity!;)

Keep in mind, a 3rd party file and may not jive with any future updates from the devs direction and plans.

1728583420154.png

Apr 14, 2023
Having received Kerosine_NTR's official approval I will IN FACT be modding and repairing A Wife's Life.
He will continue the story as he as planned and I will be working on the earlier chapters fixing and improving
both the narrative issues, pathing and point system. Some things he's implemented now like POVs will happen
sooner to help flesh things out. Asshats will stay asshats (Samuil) but the MC will be better represented, but not
completely changed. I am sticking closely to what Kerosine intended. And the ENORMOUS pink elephant will be
re-handled in a way that both suits the story and approaches it believably and respectfully to keep the powers

A Wife's Life has great potential for being a really good story. And like I said, I'm not out to rewrite it
or make it something it isn't. I'm just doing this to fill plot holes, and general improve on it as intended.
There will still be Samuil's weed. The mind control will be fleshed out and make better sense, Rick is still a
piece of shit. Chris will change a little but he's still an asshole. The camp will make better sense, etc.

So discuss if you want :) Oh and I'm not taking requests for alterations but feel free to speak your mind about
what you like and dislike. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask but lets keep this constructive and civil.
Nice so you patching everything up and resolving unanswered or unfinished pathways nice

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

Good luck. Hope it's not remaking

vermazusa

Nov 28, 2021
Good luck. Hope it's not remaking
I find the MC having to work to repay the owner's bad investment in a new shop to be illogical, unenforceable & illegal. Why would he even continue to work for a scuzzball (Chris) who has fucked his wife a few times? Also, his inability to recognize his wife or mother in videos and photos doesn't make sense either. I know there will not be a major rewrite or brain-transplant for the MC, but the story could be made more believable...even though we know it is fantasy/fiction. We know that the trajectory of the story - the MC will accept being a cuckold and change his mind and insist on his wife to remain on the job since his future sex life will be as a voyeur to his wife/mother/sister's descent into promiscuity and whoredom.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Read my post a few up... also take a Valium or something.. or just step away from this place and take a break or something...
It's funny, but it's stupid to put the cart before the horse. It's impossible to be under the influence of drugs without taking drugs. The “wife” voluntarily starts taking drugs, she ignores her husband’s warning, therefore, only she is to blame for the consequences of this choice.
When the “wife” makes a choice to tell her husband about drugs and sex with emigrants or to hide her hobby from her husband and continue to voluntarily fuck with emigrants, drugs do not influence the choice. She voluntarily abandons her husband and voluntarily agrees to continue having sex with immigrants in order to hide from her husband how she is having fun at work. She hypocritically saves her skin and turns her husband into a cuckold, drugs do not influence this choice. She voluntarily agrees to fuck immigrants so that her husband does not find out about drugs and sex with immigrants, she does not care about her husband. Hypocrisy, selfishness and the desire to hide the truth from her husband influence this choice, drugs do not play a role.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's funny, but it's stupid to put the cart before the horse. It's impossible to be under the influence of drugs without taking drugs. The “wife” voluntarily starts taking drugs, she ignores her husband’s warning, therefore, only she is to blame for the consequences of this choice.
When the “wife” makes a choice to tell her husband about drugs and sex with emigrants or to hide her hobby from her husband and continue to voluntarily fuck with emigrants, drugs do not influence the choice. She voluntarily abandons her husband and voluntarily agrees to continue having sex with immigrants in order to hide from her husband how she is having fun at work. She hypocritically saves her skin and turns her husband into a cuckold, drugs do not influence this choice. She voluntarily agrees to fuck immigrants so that her husband does not find out about drugs and sex with immigrants, she does not care about her husband. Hypocrisy, selfishness and the desire to hide the truth from her husband influence this choice, drugs do not play a role.
You are the one putting the cart before the horse. As you and others mentioned. Weed is not something that does these kinds of things. So her and anyone else in their right mind will not think they are at risk of doing anything dumb by taking just weed... but once again it needs to be pointed out that this is NOT just weed, and she is UNKOWNINGLY being fed tainted weed without her consent. By the time she learns this info, her brain is already permanently altered. They also said in the game that the camp is poisoning the food and drinks with this mystery new substance, so her judgement was likely already damaged. I also need to remind you that the hypno videos are permanently changing their brains as well.

I do not know why this concept is so difficult to grasp, but it may be beyond you.

Let me try it this way. If someone grabs and restrains you, then they slice open the top of your skull without damaging the brain, your brain is now exposed, they then take an ice cream scooper and go to town on your frontal lobe. Then, they put your skullcap back on your head. Congrats, you have been lobotomized. Now you have the sudden uncontrollable need to go on a shooting spree. You do so and kill people. The authorities capture you. Are you responsible for your actions? To an extent, but they will not be able to hold you mentally competent to stand trial for your crimes and you will be sent to a criminal psych ward for the remainer of your days. The people that carved your brain into Swiss cheese are actually criminally liable for what they did to you and the harm you caused others as well.

Mar 23, 2024
What does that mean?
It's a major event or thing that exists that no one wants to look at or talk about.

The rape scene and it's aftermath. It's a massive pink elephant of the story that suddenly gets ignored by
everyone, including the FMC and it's the major thorn in the story's side. After this event literally nothing
in the story makes sense any more and the train falls completely off the tracks. It's the first thing I'm fixing.
It will not be removed. But it will be a major path point going forward. It's also the crux of a lot of complaints
and fear Kerosine has about A Wife's Life being banned from sites. I personally think it was brave and as some
one who's been there I think it's important to show the real consequences of something like that.

For you guys that might be sitting there going "Great. this bitch is going to fuck up the story." No, I'm not.
This event will be a turning point for the MC as well. There is another pink elephant in the room as well.
The MC does not have a small dick, does satisfy his wife and other women. The story is inconsistent with
his performance abilities and that WILL be addressed. Samuil's twisted view of the MC will not be changed.

A Tale of Two Autumns. The MC's actions will change Autumn's view of him fixing that broken pathway.

Why does Katherine suddenly hate me... will be addressed.

Your mom is still a whore and the MC will continue to be stupid about it. Or will he?

Yes I have a personal bias. I play as the FMC and not the MC. But I promise all of you that I am not
doing this to change her story. In fact expect it to get worse. I don't plan on changing her story arc.

Mar 23, 2024
You are the one putting the cart before the horse. As you and others mentioned. Weed is not something that does these kinds of things. So her and anyone else in their right mind will not think they are at risk of doing anything dumb by taking just weed... but once again it needs to be pointed out that this is NOT just weed, and she is UNKOWNINGLY being fed tainted weed without her consent. By the time she learns this info, her brain is already permanently altered. They also said in the game that the camp is poisoning the food and drinks with this mystery new substance, so her judgement was likely already damaged. I also need to remind you that the hypno videos are permanently changing their brains as well.

I do not know why this concept is so difficult to grasp, but it may be beyond you.

Let me try it this way. If someone grabs and restrains you, then they slice open the top of your skull without damaging the brain, your brain is now exposed, they then take an ice cream scooper and go to town on your frontal lobe. Then, they put your skullcap back on your head. Congrats, you have been lobotomized. Now you have the sudden uncontrollable need to go on a shooting spree. You do so and kill people. The authorities capture you. Are you responsible for your actions? To an extent, but they will not be able to hold you mentally competent to stand trial for your crimes and you will be sent to a criminal psych ward for the remainer of your days. The people that carved your brain into Swiss cheese are actually criminally liable for what they did to you and the harm you caused others as well.
What I do not understand about this argument is how the hell do these people not understand or willfully ignore
that when the MC suddenly starts masturbating over these hypno videos that he's not in control of himself and
OPENLY expresses that. He also does not remember what he saw that caused it. He just implies that it might
be those videos. Making it CLEAR that his mind is being altered.

Which will just get worse as I fix A Wife's Life.

Mar 23, 2024
Oh yeah. Every time the Mystery Caller shows the MC the videos the FMC sees (and forgets seeing),
he's also effected by them. This is another issue I will be addressing and will have consequences.

SO DO NOT FORGET!

The FMC is not smoking with Samuil after she realized what it made her do. She wants to be loyal to her husband.
She is being shown hypno videos like the MC. This is causing her to do what she does. Samuil's weed compounds this.

Mar 23, 2024
The wife has been getting hypno videos well before she smokes with Samuil. She gets them in her email
just like the MC does. He blames Autumn for sending them to him and demands she stop showing them to
his wife... she says she has no idea what he's talking about. This is why he believed the Mystery Caller is
Autumn. You're fighting a losing battle, my dude.

There is also a MAJOR plot point that has been forgotten. And I WILL be restoring it. You will all just have
to wait or flood this forum with guesses hahaha

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.10 star(s) 63 Votes