3.10 star(s) 63 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
The paths are broken but the point system is still in play up until Jenaveve.
So you are still accumulating Wife NTR. Wife Cheated, Katherine Romance, Jenavene Romance and Jenaveve NTR points.
They just serve no real purpose other than to change a line here or there. For now.
Well maybe dev will let you mod it to fix it

Apr 14, 2023
That or they need to stop rushing these updates and finish the unfinished pathways for character storylines I'm sure the dev will have less complaints and get more people funding the project

AdamSandler88

Jul 7, 2023
What does this false choice change?
Refusing to be a cuckold changes nothing, because in FACT, in any version, after the first betrayal of the "wife", the MC is ALREADY a cuckold. Every day, the "wife" voluntarily and enthusiastically increases the size of her husband's horns.
In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily and without hesitation abandons her husband and enthusiastically betrays him. In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily agrees to fuck other characters. In any version, the hypocritical creature has ALREADY betrayed her husband daily for a LONG time. Nothing changes.
In any version, the MC is a spineless slug and a brainless cretin. In any version, the MC does nothing. In any version, he remains in a meaningless marriage and continues to live with the hypocritical creature. In any version, the MC does nothing to return to a normal life without the hypocritical creature. Nothing changes.
The MC has only two options in which he retains at least some of his dignity.
1. Buy weapons and kill all the bastards.
2. Go to the police, provide evidence of blackmail, sexual coercion and rape, after all the bastards go to jail, divorce wife.

Reactions: Muad_Dib and Nafig

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
2. Go to the police, provide evidence of blackmail, sexual coercion and rape, after all the bastards go to jail, divorce wife.

It's good!! Let them all go to prison and let the wife do the hygiene visits... jajaja

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Option #2 is questionable, except for divorce.
The wife was offered a voluntary choice, husband and family or emigrants. The hypocritical creature voluntarily abandoned her husband and betrayed him. She voluntarily agreed to fuck emigrants and other characters. In all disputes with her husband, she always defends the emigrants. She does not consider sex with other characters to be rape. SHE WILL NOT SUPPORT her husband's statement to the police, she will defend the emigrants and other characters.
She should be added to option #1, but not killed. Mark her so that she will remember her betrayal for the rest of her life (brand, like horses, on her face or on what she used to betray her husband).

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game is more than mildlyinfuriating and painful with how all of the characters act, but this also makes it so I can't turn away. I'm exhausted.... keep going

Mar 23, 2024
Option #2 is questionable, except for divorce.
The wife was offered a voluntary choice, husband and family or emigrants. The hypocritical creature voluntarily abandoned her husband and betrayed him. She voluntarily agreed to fuck emigrants and other characters. In all disputes with her husband, she always defends the emigrants. She does not consider sex with other characters to be rape. SHE WILL NOT SUPPORT her husband's statement to the police, she will defend the emigrants and other characters.
She should be added to option #1, but not killed. Mark her so that she will remember her betrayal for the rest of her life (brand, like horses, on her face or on what she used to betray her husband).
So we're back to the girl hate are we? Do you listen to yourself? "The hypocritical creature"
"Mark her so that she will remember her betrayal for the rest of her life"

"on her face"

You know... my ex cheated on me. Tried to turn it around and claim I cheated on them.
Attacked me and tried to take my face off. Left me with permanent issues. Fuck yourself.
Watch what you say.

Mar 23, 2024
I want all you guys to know. This shit is NEVER okay. Not even if this was just a guys only
conversation. You all have moms,. sisters, aunts. grandmothers, girlfriends and wives.
NEVER sponsor or condone crippling or doing serious harm like this. Because the reality is..
rape is real. Blackmail and extortion is real. And abuse is real. We can treat it any way we want
in a story. But out here in real life.. this shit shows your actual character. Or lack of.
A real man wouldn't think this way.

Mar 23, 2024
I would also like to point out AGAIN

Until YOU chose to have her willingly smoke with them, knowing the consequences,
the GAME considers the wife COERCED. Doesn't matter what the fuck you think.
Until YOU push that fucking button YOU DO NOT HAVE WIFE CHEATED STATUS.

A WIFEs LIFE_002A.jpg

A WIFEs LIFE_002B.jpg

This is FACT. Blackmail and sexual harassment/assault do not equal cheating.
And YOUR actions COUNT. Why do I not have cheating or NTR points? I dunno. Maybe my hubby
is stupid but not CHEATING or assisting others in cheating. The game is screwy and frustrating, yes.
But it is fucking with your head DELIBERATELY. She is never actually seeking to ruin her marriage or
screw over her husband. She is DRUGGED. YOU are being mind controlled. The only person in this
story that is ACTIVELY being a whore is YOUR MOM.

And for those of you not able to put this train wreck down... check you email.. it's controlling you too :p

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
And not to mention all the videos recorded without consent and the two "sites". I bet the two women have not given their consent for that. One even has Samuils name in the url so quite easy to prove who done that. And you should NEVER record people without consent and especially NEVER distribute it. So I would say the police route would result in easy convictions.

Ded Baraded

Jul 2, 2024

Until YOU chose to have her willingly smoke with them, knowing the consequences,

View attachment 4111042

View attachment 4111045

And YOUR actions COUNT. Why do I not have cheating or NTR points? I dunno. Maybe my hubby
is stupid but not CHEATING or assisting others in cheating. The game is screwy and frustrating, yes.
But it is fucking with your head DELIBERATELY. She is never actually seeking to ruin her marriage or
screw over her husband. She is DRUGGED. YOU are being mind controlled. The only person in this

And for those of you not able to put this train wreck down... check you email.. it's controlling you too :p
Hello! Can Mom be called a whore? Is she single, can she fuck whoever she wants, or not?

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

View attachment 4111042

View attachment 4111045

Don't drag real events from your personal life into this story.
She KNEW where she was going to work. Her husband warned her not to take anything from the hands of immigrants. From the beginning of the story, she ignores her husband and wipes her feet on him. She does everything voluntarily, she always has a choice.
She VOLUNTARILY agrees to take drugs with immigrants who harass her every day, she can ALWAYS refuse. Don't lie about stress, I have never drowned a difficult period in alcohol, drugs or antidepressants. This is ALWAYS a voluntary decision. She voluntarily takes drugs with the regularity of a metronome. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She was offered to make a voluntary choice. Choose a husband and family - admit to betrayal or fuck with emigrants. She could ALWAYS come to her husband, but she VOLUNTARILY, on the second day after the wedding, renounced her husband and family, from that moment on there is no marriage and family, there are only lies and betrayal. She VOLUNTARILY chose to fuck with emigrants. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY sold MC's mother to emigrants, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY agreed to fuck MC's boss, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY drinks strong alcohol at a party, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY drinks alcohol at work, she can ALWAYS refuse and fucks Samuil. She has no complaints against Autumn (where is the rape?), she agrees with Autumn's actions. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY got rid of her husband at the club, who "prevented" her from "communicating" with immigrants. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY created this situation and ruined the MC's life. Alcohol and drugs are not an excuse. In the last update, the hypocritical creature stopped hiding behind alcohol and drugs.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I have a question that probably only one of the developers can answer.
The MC's decisions (cuckold or not cuckold) are obviously shown in the "mc_cuck" counter.
Will this counter have a real impact on the story at some point? If so, and the counter stays low... are there any long-term plans for this branch? Will the MC continue to be aroused when he sees the videos or will he stop? Will he continue to be cheated on or will it become a love story?
Perhaps there is a short answer to the question, because I have to decide now which direction the game will take.

Sep 25, 2020
She KNEW where she was going to work. Her husband warned her not to take anything from the hands of immigrants. From the beginning of the story, she ignores her husband and wipes her feet on him. She does everything voluntarily, she always has a choice.
She VOLUNTARILY agrees to take drugs with immigrants who harass her every day, she can ALWAYS refuse. Don't lie about stress, I have never drowned a difficult period in alcohol, drugs or antidepressants. This is ALWAYS a voluntary decision. She voluntarily takes drugs with the regularity of a metronome. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She was offered to make a voluntary choice. Choose a husband and family - admit to betrayal or fuck with emigrants. She could ALWAYS come to her husband, but she VOLUNTARILY, on the second day after the wedding, renounced her husband and family, from that moment on there is no marriage and family, there are only lies and betrayal. She VOLUNTARILY chose to fuck with emigrants. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY sold MC's mother to emigrants, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY agreed to fuck MC's boss, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY drinks strong alcohol at a party, she can ALWAYS refuse. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY drinks alcohol at work, she can ALWAYS refuse and fucks Samuil. She has no complaints against Autumn (where is the rape?), she agrees with Autumn's actions. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY got rid of her husband at the club, who "prevented" her from "communicating" with immigrants. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
She VOLUNTARILY created this situation and ruined the MC's life. Alcohol and drugs are not an excuse. In the last update, the hypocritical creature stopped hiding behind alcohol and drugs.
But of course.

On reflection, one can doubt whether the magical ganja of the game world even exists there. It looks like a pretentious excuse for promiscuity or, at best; a placebo for the gullible who want to convince both us and themselves that they would not fornicate without its influence and dismiss responsibility for their decisions. ‘It's not me! It's the drug!’

Samuil passes off ordinary grass, telling everyone that it has some particularly powerful effect as an aphrodisiac, because it is an external explanation of intrinsic motivations more easily accepted by cheating women. You can compare it to pendulum of hypnotist.

On the question of whether magic cannabis exists, I'll ask for a comparative blind study. ;)

When it comes to "A Wife's Life", we are far from that kind of story:

vermazusa

Nov 28, 2021
Incoherency is rampant in this VN. Don't try to psychoanalyze the various characters or you will go down a rabbit hole with all the contradictions in characterization and plot. Just go with the flow, don't take it too seriously or if it bothers you too much, just quit and find another game.

konotadia

Nov 26, 2023
She VOLUNTARILY agrees to take drugs with immigrants who harass her every day, she can ALWAYS refuse.
A poor life choice perhaps, but not consent.

Don't lie about stress, I have never drowned a difficult period in alcohol, drugs or antidepressants.
Congrats? Not sure what you are trying to say with this, or is it "Never happened to me so it doesn't exist." Also

She voluntarily takes drugs with the regularity of a metronome. I don't care what the story script thinks about it.
Again not even sure what any of this is supposed to be referring to. Yes she takes drugs. That's pretty much literally where that paragraph should end. She's not consenting to anything else that happens to her, and she's not betraying or renouncing her husband by doing so. Perhaps this is too deep for this story, but have you considered that she might not want to reveal that she was raped to her husband out of guilt, and fear of what that might do to her husband and their relationship?

Yeah fair enough on those two honestly, idd.

She VOLUNTARILY drinks strong alcohol at a party, she can ALWAYS refuse.
Yes she does. She does not consent to anything else. I'm not sure how many more times I need to say this one. Whilst it's smart to always be conscious of your safety, if she want's to get trashed at a party with friends, she should be able to without having to worry about being assaulted.

She VOLUNTARILY drinks alcohol at work
See the previous two times I explained this one.

She VOLUNTARILY created this situation and ruined the MC's life. Alcohol and drugs are not an excuse
She has made some poor life choices to be sure, but to hate on her to the extent present in this thread is ridiculous. Whilst I can agree being intoxicated should not be used as an excuse for bad behavior, it doesn't automatically mean that you are 100% liable for everything that happens to you in that state. While you are definitely not helping yourself, if someone takes advantage of you then that's on them. If you are too drunk to stand and walk out of the room unaided then you certainly aren't sober enough to give informed consent. And even if she was, this is literally never shown in the game, so is pure assumption on your part (from what I remember, been a while since I booted it up.)

AdamSandler88

Jul 7, 2023
So we're back to the girl hate are we? Do you listen to yourself? "The hypocritical creature"
"Mark her so that she will remember her betrayal for the rest of her life"

"on her face"

You know... my ex cheated on me. Tried to turn it around and claim I cheated on them.
Attacked me and tried to take my face off. Left me with permanent issues. Fuck yourself.
Watch what you say.
Given the nickname "Nafig"(I will not translate the nickname to you, because like many Russian words, it is very difficult to cover the entire range of its application), perhaps this is a wrong translation from the Russian expression "Hypocritical creature"( Лицемерная тварь).
In Russian, it sounds much more insulting, but at the same time much more accurate and absolutely literary.
Approximately after such an insult in the 19th century, a nobleman threwed a glove at an opponent face and challenged him to a duel. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nafig

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Perhaps this is too deep for this story, but have you considered that she might not want to reveal that she was raped to her husband out of guilt, and fear of what that might do to her husband and their relationship?
No need to invent hatred, I just listed the stages of the "wife's" path.
How will the fact that, trying to hide the betrayal, she will fuck emigrants 50 more times, affect her husband and their relationship?
Will her husband feel better with very branched horns?
Will MC's family life be better if she services 100 more immigrants?
Will he be happy with the cuckold status?
No need to lie, when making a choice, she did not think about her husband, she was saving her own skin, she did not care about her husband.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Given the nickname "Nafig"(I will not translate the nickname to you, because like many Russian words, it is very difficult to cover the entire range of its application), perhaps this is a wrong translation from the Russian expression "Hypocritical creature"( Лицемерная тварь).
In Russian, it sounds much more insulting, but at the same time much more accurate and absolutely literary.
Approximately after such an insult in the 19th century, a nobleman threw a glove at an opponent face and challenged him to a duel. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No pasarán!

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes