3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know he did call her out on cheating and you do have choice to refuse to be cuckold
What does this false choice change?
Refusing to be a cuckold changes nothing, because in FACT, in any version, after the first betrayal of the "wife", the MC is ALREADY a cuckold. Every day, the "wife" voluntarily and enthusiastically increases the size of her husband's horns.
In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily and without hesitation abandons her husband and enthusiastically betrays him. In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily agrees to fuck other characters. In any version, the hypocritical creature has ALREADY betrayed her husband daily for a LONG time. Nothing changes.
In any version, the MC is a spineless slug and a brainless cretin. In any version, the MC does nothing. In any version, he remains in a meaningless marriage and continues to live with the hypocritical creature. In any version, the MC does nothing to return to a normal life without the hypocritical creature. Nothing changes.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

We’ve decided to bring you some exciting news. The new game
update is 70% complete. We’re planning to release it on 17/10. So, only 11 days
left before you can dive back into the world of A Wife’s Life.

What can you expect in the new update? Mostly, it will be a
continuation of the last update, with the main focus on the protagonist’s wife.
The moment has finally arrived in the game where she will have to make a
choice: whether to quit the camp or continue working there. And of course, this
decision will depend on the choices you've made in the current and future
updates.

We’ve also decided to create a poll regarding what will be
in version 0.6.5 (the next one after the update we’ll release on 10/17). We
want to know which character we should focus on for this update, who you want
to see the most.

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot to us, and
we’re very grateful to everyone who supports us. Thanks to your support, we can
keep working on the game, and the more support we get, the more content we’ll
be able to create. Currently, the level of financial support has stabilized,
which limits our ability to grow and create more content (since we have to work
regular jobs, and don’t always have time for the game). However, if support
grows in the future, we’ll be able to bring you more content, as some of us
could leave our regular jobs and fully dedicate ourselves to developing the
game.

That’s all for now. Have a great day, everyone.

Mar 23, 2024
What does this false choice change?
Refusing to be a cuckold changes nothing, because in FACT, in any version, after the first betrayal of the "wife", the MC is ALREADY a cuckold. Every day, the "wife" voluntarily and enthusiastically increases the size of her husband's horns.
In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily and without hesitation abandons her husband and enthusiastically betrays him. In any version, the hypocritical creature voluntarily agrees to fuck other characters. In any version, the hypocritical creature has ALREADY betrayed her husband daily for a LONG time. Nothing changes.
In any version, the MC is a spineless slug and a brainless cretin. In any version, the MC does nothing. In any version, he remains in a meaningless marriage and continues to live with the hypocritical creature. In any version, the MC does nothing to return to a normal life without the hypocritical creature. Nothing changes.
Can't believe I'm doing this... I 100 percent agree with Nafig and I'm hearting his response.. :/

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Forgot to unfollow this, so updates keep popping. Just to reiterate: this is one of the stupidest games on the site and I can't believe some of you have kept up with it for so long. It was never good. "Well, in the beginning it had-"

No.

No.

It was never good.

Ok. Unfollowing now. Just wanted to trash this once more for old-times sake. :KEK:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Me I got it on path where you're in a romance relationship with jenovesa
I thought about this option, but for me it is interesting only in the context of divorce from the wife. This route loses its meaning if the MC continues to live/communicate with the "wife" who betrayed him. This route should not have the schizophrenic's nonsense "she can't cheat on me", "she needs to be saved" and other nonsense, the MC should cut off all ties. In this version, it will be an interesting route. If there is no divorce, this option turns into a useless waste of time on a couple of additional scenes that do not affect the story in any way.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
The problem with this game is that the Dev is rushing through these updates and not taking his time to fix and finished the other routes that were opened up earlier in the game. He literally just released this update and is planning on releasing another on Oct 17th. Also the MC honestly should just divorce his wife, he knows she’s cheating, it doesn‘t matter if she’s in drugged or drunk or whatever she not gonna stop cheating like he needs to stop torturing himself, be a man and walk away.

Reactions: Muad_Dib and Nafig

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021

Hello everyone,

We’ve decided to bring you some exciting news. The new game
update is 70% complete. We’re planning to release it on 17/10. So, only 11 days
left before you can dive back into the world of A Wife’s Life.

What can you expect in the new update? Mostly, it will be a
continuation of the last update, with the main focus on the protagonist’s wife.
The moment has finally arrived in the game where she will have to make a
choice: whether to quit the camp or continue working there. And of course, this
decision will depend on the choices you've made in the current and future
updates.

We’ve also decided to create a poll regarding what will be
in version 0.6.5 (the next one after the update we’ll release on 10/17). We
want to know which character we should focus on for this update, who you want
to see the most.

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot to us, and
we’re very grateful to everyone who supports us. Thanks to your support, we can
keep working on the game, and the more support we get, the more content we’ll
be able to create. Currently, the level of financial support has stabilized,
which limits our ability to grow and create more content (since we have to work
regular jobs, and don’t always have time for the game). However, if support
grows in the future, we’ll be able to bring you more content, as some of us
could leave our regular jobs and fully dedicate ourselves to developing the
game.

That’s all for now. Have a great day, everyone.
"And, of course, this decision will depend on the choices you made in the current and future updates.
But what choice did we make? It seemed like everything was standard without any options, just mentioned in the dialogues and that's it."

Reactions: theinternetis4

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Also the MC honestly should just divorce his wife, he knows she’s cheating, it doesn‘t matter if she’s in drugged or drunk or whatever she not gonna stop cheating like he needs to stop torturing himself, be a man and walk away.
There is one reason for the cracks in the family:
The woman in the wife has awakened,
The man in the husband has fallen asleep.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
So far I got two different routes:
-on one you choose -NTR options, wife said that she really leaving work in camp
-on one you choose +NTR option, wife said that she stay work at camp longer, because they don't have replacement atm for her +she gets colder toward MC
We will see where this go...

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
-on one you choose +NTR option, wife said that she stay work at camp longer, because they don't have replacement atm for her +she gets colder toward MC
I can predict that this fork means that the wife will rely on her husband’s work, i.e. she will fuck with Chris more, so that everything will be fine with MC at work!
That's the whole difference! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Muad_Dib

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
This will lead to the "wife" fucking the MC boss and Rick. Probably, very probably, with Autumn's help she will fuck Trevor and the immigrants (in the club). The order of the terms does not change the sum.

Mar 23, 2024
"And, of course, this decision will depend on the choices you made in the current and future updates.
But what choice did we make? It seemed like everything was standard without any options, just mentioned in the dialogues and that's it."
The paths are broken but the point system is still in play up until Jenaveve.
So you are still accumulating Wife NTR. Wife Cheated, Katherine Romance, Jenavene Romance and Jenaveve NTR points.
They just serve no real purpose other than to change a line here or there. For now.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes