3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
SMH. Without hesitation. *le sigh*
Toddy.Berlin, Anatolij-65, ItsNotUs, RuthlessSlayer..

The paths are incomplete and broken by the time you finish version 0.5.
The story goes a bit kinetic after that. The choices you get in the current update should
have started around version .03 or .04 leading in to version .05. The big hurdle is that the
Jenaveve content is completely missing (as far as I've seen). So getting them now is a bit
inconsequential. Putting it all back on track is relatively easy. Putting in Jenaveve content is
a bit more work. I pretty much stopped my game play where I was happy in my marriage to
the MC and that wobbly pathing, and focused my energy on understanding the core of the game
and seeing if I wanted to work on a mod or not. I've talked to Kerosine and know what he wants
regarding everything. I haven't talked to him about helping to repair the cracks so he doesn't have
to. If he reads this then maybe I don't have to. I've been waiting to see where he keeps taking the
story. It is HIS story and not mine. I don't want it changed, just fixed.

So I hope this helps answer some questions about it.

The pathing is there from the start, the choices are meh. Here and there. And there IS a relationship
system. So being a dick can have X consequence, being not a dick(?) can have other consequences.
It all just leads to nowhere right now. I can say that if you have the MC fucking Katherine... that WILL
follow you. That path isn't broken. Completely... it's.. complicated. hahaha
What does this have to do with broken paths?

Someone above quoted the dev as saying - "that this game will only get worse".

I have written more than once that i stopped playing after receiving the message recovery function and when MC found out that his wife had already sucked Samuel and fucked with Chris. At the same moment there was a continuation with Chris where in their text he told her to come and sleep with him again, because of MC’s mistake at work. The wife didn’t argue for long and decided to cheat again, for the "good"!?

But what killed me, my desire to play further, was that MC was in thoughts - "she cheated on me with my boss and today she will go to him again, oh god how bad it is, blah, blah, blah, but i won’t stop her, because she already slept with him!" Lol

Is this also a broken path?
To fix the game dev need to redo the MC! What would be the actions behind his words or make him a cuck and finite la comedy!

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Since nobody is posted the update data - I suggest the following be pasted every time a new update is released (even tho I haven't played the last 3 releases.

--500 Texts from the same dude you blocked 43 times.
--600 lines of text about Husband wife saying "I have something important to talk to you about - but lets chat in the morrning" Followed by never chatting or bringing it up again.
-- 4 new friends from MC's past show up and get him drunk and bang his wife. He disbelieves it.
--Grandmother shows up and randomly got a job at the exact same camp - Aunt, High School girlfriend, Long lost sister and landlady will also be getting jobs there in the future.
I suggest expanding the review.
In the blocked messages section, add a comment in brackets (MC is a brainless cretin, he is so stupid that he does not realize the option to simply IGNORE and NOT REPLY to messages, this “blocking” cannot be bypassed).
Add statistics of MC's crazy mantras "she can't cheat on me", "she needs to be saved", "when she leaves her job, everything will be as before" and other similar ones to all characters. Each mantra is a new peak of MC's idiocy.

Mar 23, 2024
What does this have to do with broken paths?

Someone above quoted the dev as saying - "that this game will only get worse".

I have written more than once that i stopped playing after receiving the message recovery function and when MC found out that his wife had already sucked Samuel and fucked with Chris. At the same moment there was a continuation with Chris where in their text he told her to come and sleep with him again, because of MC’s mistake at work. The wife didn’t argue for long and decided to cheat again, for the "good"!?

But what killed me, my desire to play further, was that MC was in thoughts - "she cheated on me with my boss and today she will go to him again, oh god how bad it is, blah, blah, blah, but i won’t stop her, because she already slept with him!" Lol

Is this also a broken path?
To fix the game dev need to redo the MC! What would be the actions behind his words or make him a cuck and finite la comedy!

" Someone above quoted the dev as saying - "that this game will only get worse". " - He was answering the trolls hahaha
He didn't literally mean that haha Atleast he hopes it isn't I suppose. He kinda needed some coaching on that one haha

"Is this also a broken path?" - Yes it is and most of the dialogue is bad for that reason. The camp is the only
non avoidable thing as far as the pathing is concerned. And even that could be adjusted for context.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
"Is this also a broken path?" - Yes it is and most of the dialogue is bad for that reason. The camp is the only
non avoidable thing as far as the pathing is concerned. And even that could be adjusted for context.
Is there confirmation of these words from the dev?
And how can the "plot" be broken? Because Chris gave MC a job in a new auto repair shop on the condition that MC’s wife would fuck him!

PewPewMasterrrrr

Aug 28, 2024
Hi, i played this game up to the point where it is revealed that the wife was blackmailed and didn't give the BBC a blowjob willingly
The main character is really bad, An absolute donkey
But the female main character is good, she was blackmailed
But i don't understand why she let the boss fuck her! Just for money? ((They weren't in such a desperate need for money. i wish there were more acceptable reasons))

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2024
Is there confirmation of these words from the dev?
And how can the "plot" be broken? Because Chris gave MC a job in a new auto repair shop on the condition that MC’s wife would fuck him!
It's all in the game code. There is both an NTR and Relationship system in place. And for most
of the story it's active. What your MC does accumulates points in this system. These points effect
the story in various ways. The Wife has both an NTR and Cheating path. So does Jenaveve.
The MC is capable of having a sexual relationship with Katherine. The more you indulge in that
the more points you get. The more points you get changes the story by opening up a new path.
If Mc has such and such relationship points go to such and such path. This effects things later in
the story. Some of those paths are active, some aren't. Some are incomplete.
Currently I have Zero Cheating points and Zero NTR points for my wife character. My MC has Zero
Relationship points with Katherine and Jenaveve and Zero NTR points with Jenaveve.
Because of this my FMC behaves a bit different than a lot of you have said yours behaves.
My MC hubby is still an idiot, but not as much as some of yours is.

As an example:
If your katherine romance points are 1, you get this exchange:

Katherine: "I hope it's not because of what happened between us"
MC: "No"
Katherine: "Or are you one of those guys who don't fuck the same girl more than once?"
MC: "Hah, No, I'm not like that"
Katherine: "Good, How much work do you still have to do?"

If you don't have romance points with her, that exchange doesn't happen.

As another example, if you fuck Katherine, Chris sends Rick the video of you doing it out of revenge.
He told you not to mess with her and if you do he WILL know. And he WILL make you suffer for it.
If he gives Rick the evidence, Rick will show the FMC at the cafe. She will get pissed at the MC and fuck Rick.
Consequences haha
My FMC rejects Rick because he doesn't have the evidence that my Hubby had an affair with Katherine.
Because he didn't. Kerosine doesn't have to say anything. It's all in his code.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
i lost all hope for this game. i get it, it is a NTR game, but there should be some logic after the revelation. MC is still continuing like a dumb idiot and this is no longer a NTR game but a cuckoldry game at this point. seriously?! any sane human being would be pushing for divorce at this point.....
Morever, since he has run out of story for both the wife and mom characters, Dev is now introducing a new stepsis character to be corrupted! lol, no thanks....I am done with this game

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It's all in the game code. There is both an NTR and Relationship system in place. And for most
of the story it's active. What your MC does accumulates points in this system. These points effect
the story in various ways. The Wife has both an NTR and Cheating path. So does Jenaveve.
The MC is capable of having a sexual relationship with Katherine. The more you indulge in that
the more points you get. The more points you get changes the story by opening up a new path.
If Mc has such and such relationship points go to such and such path. This effects things later in
Currently I have Zero Cheating points and Zero NTR points for my wife character. My MC has Zero
Relationship points with Katherine and Jenaveve and Zero NTR points with Jenaveve.
Because of this my FMC behaves a bit different than a lot of you have said yours behaves.

As an example:

Katherine: "Or are you one of those guys who don't fuck the same girl more than once?"

As another example, if you fuck Katherine, Chris sends Rick the video of you doing it out of revenge.
He told you not to mess with her and if you do he WILL know. And he WILL make you suffer for it.
If he gives Rick the evidence, Rick will show the FMC at the cafe. She will get pissed at the MC and fuck Rick.
Consequences haha
My FMC rejects Rick because he doesn't have the evidence that my Hubby had an affair with Katherine.
I played the role of a faithful husband - but she slept with Chris and is going to do it again! Is this a bug or a plot? I'm confused!

Sep 12, 2024

As an example:

Consequences haha
Interesting!
Hmm, so the only unavoidable NTR is the early game sex between the FMC and Chris!? If I remember correctly, he had sex with her 1 or 2 times
If that's the case, the only -major- problem with this game will be largely resolved! Not because I'm looking for vanilla, but because MC will have a significant impact on the game, meaning he won't be considered a loser/flying in the clouds anymore

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I played the role of a faithful husband - but she slept with Chris and is going to do it again! Is this a bug or a plot? I'm confused!
In my faithful husband play through, Chris threatened to fire MC the first time and the second time blackmailed her.

Reactions: rKnight
Mar 23, 2024
Well that's why you see so many passionate people here. It's anyone's guess really. Confusion rules.
But the code says if you piss off Chris he fucks your MC's life up. If you don't something else happens.
Samuil is gonna do his thing no matter what. And Rick only goes after the wife if the MC pisses off Chris.
The FMC is trying to solve the intimacy problems in her marriage brought on by the move. Autumn is being
an asshole about that because she and the MC don't get along. There are two Autumn in the story, you might
have noticed. The one constantly sending the FMC BBC videos and trying to get her to cheat and the one that
is supportive of the FMC and not trying to make her cheat. It's all those plot holes and inconsistencies that are
causing all these debates. Under it all there is a potentially good story here. And it's very well put together.
There just isn't enough Vanna Bardot footage to cover what the story pushes.

That's why I'm here. I'd love to love this, and I'm considering modding it as a passion project it to clean it up.
But I'd rather be friendly with Kerosine and not have him resent me for it haha. It is HIS story.
So yeah, that's why this chica is here discussing this. I'm a modder as well as a content creator hahaha

Mar 23, 2024
Interesting!
Hmm, so the only unavoidable NTR is the early game sex between the FMC and Chris!? If I remember correctly, he had sex with her 1 or 2 times
If that's the case, the only -major- problem with this game will be largely resolved! Not because I'm looking for vanilla, but because MC will have a significant impact on the game, meaning he won't be considered a loser/flying in the clouds anymore
Well the actual NTR is Samuil and the camp. The Chris story line falls under "unfaithful husband". Or should. But doesn't.
So everyone is confused. Just like the bed room scene. That being the FMC in there is all in your head. It might be, but
code says it's not. I guess if ability to sneak off and have sex with Katherine happened, that might have been your wife.

PewPewMasterrrrr

Aug 28, 2024
In my faithful husband play through, Chris threatened to fire MC the first time and the second time blackmailed her.
Their financial situation isn't bad, and the husband's job isn't very important either! So, the wife's affair with Chris indicates her being a slut. The developer could have prevented damaging the wife's personality by emphasizing the importance of the husband's job and introducing their dire economic conditions

Sep 12, 2024
Well that's why you see so many passionate people here. It's anyone's guess really. Confusion rules.
But the code says if you piss off Chris he fucks your MC's life up. If you don't something else happens.
Samuil is gonna do his thing no matter what. And Rick only goes after the wife if the MC pisses off Chris.
The FMC is trying to solve the intimacy problems in her marriage brought on by the move. Autumn is being
an asshole about that because she and the MC don't get along. There are two Autumn in the story, you might
have noticed. The one constantly sending the FMC BBC videos and trying to get her to cheat and the one that
is supportive of the FMC and not trying to make her cheat. It's all those plot holes and inconsistencies that are
causing all these debates. Under it all there is a potentially good story here. And it's very well put together.

That's why I'm here. I'd love to love this, and I'm considering modding it as a passion project it to clean it up.
But I'd rather be friendly with Kerosine and not have him resent me for it haha. It is HIS story.
So yeah, that's why this chica is here discussing this. I'm a modder as well as a content creator hahaha
Fix this project, I will definitely support you (y)

Apr 14, 2023

So how do you get the path where wife has set with Rick after Chris sends him video of Mc having set with Katherine

thokai

Feb 1, 2021

Took a quick look through the code, the issue is the "something else" that happens has no impact on the direction of the story at all. There is no "something else" path, just an altered conversation squeezed inbetween before it goes back to as no choice were ever made.

Those alternate pathes you are bringing up all the time and refering to as "just broken" aren't in the game at all, and by how the steps are labeled, aren't meant to get implmented at all.

edit: did some google search based on that "stepsis_photo_1.jpg" from the image folder, turns out her name is and is an Instagram model with some selfies and workout videos, no nude or pornographic content.
For any content past clothed selfies the dev has to rely on just similar looking models for future scenes with the MC's sister.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

There is a lot of logic in your answers and i understand everything, but why after reading this i have even more questions!

Why did the dev himself say that? - "Sorry, there is an error in my code and counting NTR, corruption, cheting, etc. points is it not going right and why is this causing the MC behavior to become illogical!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Nafig

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
and the one that is supportive of the FMC and not trying to make her cheat.
Give a real example from the story of such Autumn. I have not seen dialogues where she dissuades "wife" from cheating, she always pushes her to cheat. Autumn sent "wife" to work in a migrant camp, she knows all the working conditions, this in your opinion is "not pushing to cheat".

Last edited:
Reactions: theinternetis4

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Took a quick look through the code, the issue is the "something else" that happens has no impact on the direction of the story at all. There is no "something else" path, just an altered conversation squeezed inbetween before it goes back to as no choice were ever made.

Those alternate pathes you are bringing up all the time and refering to as "just broken" aren't in the game at all, and by how the steps are labeled, aren't meant to get implmented at all.
Agreed.
Replacing letters does not affect events in any way. There are no "forgotten or broken" variables, the author never talks about script errors.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes