3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
I just started this game recently. Everything was great at first, but gradually the game becomes very confusing. For example, someone sends a video claiming to be my wife, but it's not clear, and it remains unresolved while the story moves on to something new instead of solving the previous issue
Is the whole game like this, or does this problem get fixed?
Ya this version works on joiplay. Just that previous saves does not work.

Apr 21, 2019
Longer? Yes. More polished? Yes. Got more stories? Yes. More appealing? Yes. Better? May be but not a solid yes.
I've spent many hours to a wife's phone and few hours on this one and I can't say one is better. Both began great but both suffer the same lack of choices.
This game never promised having total control on wife but with some plots are doesn't make any sense players got bored and frustrated with the game. Also making mother an unskippable and main content kinda killed the mood It's A Wife's Life not A Mom's Life. Beside that stupidity and stuff was here since day 1 so I kinda accepted them you should too. But I totally agree with anyone wants to skip mom content
On the other hand a wife's phone is a mess. A good mess but still a mess. It promotes controlling wife but you can't keep wife away from her annoying friends and all branches are connected to each others so even if you could control you wife totally then you would still miss huge amount of content there.
There's no better game, if you like this one support and feedback then hope dev cares. If you didn't like then don't support and try others but I don't think you'll find a better game cuz I've tried many NTR games and can't say I have a favorite yet.

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone.
I could use a little spoiler. :cool:
It seems that with the last update there are two paths for the MC... the cuckold path and a path in which he fights back a little. In any case, there are decisions in both directions.
Can someone tell me whether that really makes a difference in the course of the action? :unsure:
I would be grateful for a little tip before I play it twice. :sneaky:

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Hello everyone.
I could use a little spoiler. :cool:
It seems that with the last update there are two paths for the MC... the cuckold path and a path in which he fights back a little. In any case, there are decisions in both directions.
Can someone tell me whether that really makes a difference in the course of the action? :unsure:
I would be grateful for a little tip before I play it twice. :sneaky:
As the developer said earlier, here are the game's movement branches: - Forced NTR - MC's wife will be forced to be corrupted. Over time, MC will start to enjoy the process. - Easy NTR - MC will continue to communicate with his wife, and at some point they will both realize that they want to try something new. - Hidden NTR - MC will receive hints about what is going on, but he will not know the whole truth. Over time, his fantasies will start to excite him. - Regular NTR - Over time, MC will realize that he likes being cheated on, and he will do everything possible to make his wife cheat on him. The main character as a macho was not considered here and probably will not be.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AWifesLife-0.5.5jp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Easy NTR - MC will continue to communicate with his wife, and at some point they will both realize that they want to try something new.
The "wife" has been jumping on new cocks without hesitation since the beginning of the game, she made her decision long ago, she voluntarily refused her husband at the first opportunity, she is already using "something new" in a big way.

Reactions: ItsNotUs
Mar 23, 2024
SMH. Without hesitation. *le sigh*
Toddy.Berlin, Anatolij-65, ItsNotUs, RuthlessSlayer..

The paths are incomplete and broken by the time you finish version 0.5.
The story goes a bit kinetic after that. The choices you get in the current update should
have started around version .03 or .04 leading in to version .05. The big hurdle is that the
Jenaveve content is completely missing (as far as I've seen). So getting them now is a bit
inconsequential. Putting it all back on track is relatively easy. Putting in Jenaveve content is
a bit more work. I pretty much stopped my game play where I was happy in my marriage to
the MC and that wobbly pathing, and focused my energy on understanding the core of the game
and seeing if I wanted to work on a mod or not. I've talked to Kerosine and know what he wants
regarding everything. I haven't talked to him about helping to repair the cracks so he doesn't have
to. If he reads this then maybe I don't have to. I've been waiting to see where he keeps taking the
story. It is HIS story and not mine. I don't want it changed, just fixed.

So I hope this helps answer some questions about it.

The pathing is there from the start, the choices are meh. Here and there. And there IS a relationship
system. So being a dick can have X consequence, being not a dick(?) can have other consequences.
It all just leads to nowhere right now. I can say that if you have the MC fucking Katherine... that WILL
follow you. That path isn't broken. Completely... it's.. complicated. hahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: torkenstiem
Apr 14, 2023
They've said they want to help, but sometimes sounds just like Samuel.
I don't think it's Samuel I'm thinking it's the Boss charge of the camp cuz if you notice update 5 she was telling the mother that it's hard finding somebody to replace her and Laura and she got the mother doing until she finds somebody

Last edited:
Reactions: torkenstiem

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Since nobody is posted the update data - I suggest the following be pasted every time a new update is released (even tho I haven't played the last 3 releases.

--500 Texts from the same dude you blocked 43 times.
--600 lines of text about Husband wife saying "I have something important to talk to you about - but lets chat in the morrning" Followed by never chatting or bringing it up again.
-- 4 new friends from MC's past show up and get him drunk and bang his wife. He disbelieves it.
--Grandmother shows up and randomly got a job at the exact same camp - Aunt, High School girlfriend, Long lost sister and landlady will also be getting jobs there in the future.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes