3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Well I don't think he meant the game won't get better storytelling wise he just shutting down all those haters to keep bashing his game but I think he means the story is going to get darker
I try to take people's words at face value, So I could have misinterpreted that. Thanks for pointing that out!

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
-Nothing I typed was inappropriate.
-Every time I see someone post "don't like it, don't read it" I want to ask, how would I know I don't like it if I've not read it?
-Well, in the post dev DID say that the game won't improve or get better so no, it's not "better to give practical advice so that it becomes better." He's already told you that it won't.

If you were at a restaurant with friends, and you had that 1 friend that orders the same thing from the restaurant and complains about the taste every time he eats it, you may question his sanity no? The fact that he doesn't like what he ordered doesn't stop him from going to that restaurant though, and eating for free as it's the other people at the table that pay for his meal. So nothing stops him from ordering a different meal. He just continues to do this every week, complaining as he eats for free. Now, that's 100% his prerogative of course, but it's also other's prerogative to notice how ridiculous it is to do so.
The dev said that people "speak badly" of his game, but still play every update. I answered him that i haven’t played his game for a long time and expressed my opinion on this matter - so he was wrong in saying what he said!

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
And I thought Samuel was the worst,
but apparently he gets his jollies off by mind-fucking husbands. Jeremy has him beat, since he uses rape to threaten women that tell him no. And then after the assault says, "Even tho you said no, your body said yes."
HAHA! What kinda logic is that? It's almost like saying, "I know you're a slut because you have big breasts."

AdamSandler88

Jul 7, 2023
And I thought Samuel was the worst,
but apparently he gets his jollies off by mind-fucking husbands. Jeremy has him beat, since he uses rape to threaten women that tell him no. And then after the assault says, "Even tho you said no, your body said yes."
HAHA! What kinda logic is that? It's almost like saying, "I know you're a slut because you have big breasts."
Dude, U trying to find logic in a game about that the developer himself said here:
"the game won’t get better. It will never get better"
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Joiplay released a new version and Renpy plugin yesterday on their Patreon page. Hopefully it fixes the crashing problem. It doesn't become public until two weeks from now though.
Appreciate the info. Tried the new patch and everything worked fine.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024
Is the system different because it doesn't seem to work on joiplay anymore
I will update the links later; everything will work. I didn’t think the latest version of the engine was unsupported for Joiplay. For now, you can use this link:

Other players said that this version works on Joiplay.

Reactions: RuthlessSlayer

razgriz416

Feb 16, 2019
The dev said that people "speak badly" of his game, but still play every update. I answered him that i haven’t played his game for a long time and expressed my opinion on this matter - so he was wrong in saying what he said!
I hate this game. I think it's absolutely terrible in every regard, with zero redeeming qualities.

I still play every update because I hope MC pulls his head out of his ass and just straight up murders Samuil.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Dude, U trying to find logic in a game about that the developer himself said here:
"the game won’t get better. It will never get better"
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Maybe, I should have said bonehead logic. It just made me lol, when I read it. But I'm sure it's to help Jermy sleep better at night to think that way.

RecicledJ

Oct 6, 2022
Anyone has the compressed version of 0.5.5jp ? Thanks in advance to anyone who can do it/share it

Last edited:

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
is this a cuckhold game?
Technically no, because the couple does not accept the betrayals that are occurring, and because only one of them knows what the other is doing, but I believe that the objective of the game is to gradually corrupt both of them to reach this point.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
great update... mc wife's really so beautiful and would've be awesome if dev find same person on sex scenes.. next update hopefully see some scenes about how he attacked mc wife. btw i am very excited about step sister, she is so pretty as well. I hope Samuil didn't find about her ;)

Sep 12, 2024
I will update the links later; everything will work. I didn’t think the latest version of the engine was unsupported for Joiplay. For now, you can use this link: Pixeldrain

Other players said that this version works on Joiplay.
I just started this game recently. Everything was great at first, but gradually the game becomes very confusing. For example, someone sends a video claiming to be my wife, but it's not clear, and it remains unresolved while the story moves on to something new instead of solving the previous issue
Is the whole game like this, or does this problem get fixed?

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
I just started this game recently. Everything was great at first, but gradually the game becomes very confusing. For example, someone sends a video claiming to be my wife, but it's not clear, and it remains unresolved while the story moves on to something new instead of solving the previous issue
Is the whole game like this, or does this problem get fixed?
During the game, the MC receives provocative messages from one of the men who are corrupting his wife, and anonymous messages from someone who knows everything that is going on. This mystery has not yet been solved, but the point is to mess with the MC's head at all times.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes