3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

ibrahem007

Jan 29, 2023
The only thing I don’t understand is why people who have been saying since version 0.1.0 that the game is trash and meaningless continue to play every update and repeat the same words?

Friends, the game won’t get better. It will never get better. And your whining about things not going the way you want in the game won’t change anything. I assume that some people might have a fetish for visiting these kinds of websites and complaining about this or that, but if you don’t have that fetish, it’s time to give up hope and stop wasting your time downloading this game and writing another comment. Use your time more wisely, that’s my advice. This game isn’t worth you spending time on every update.

Over and out.
ignore all the game amazing

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWifesLife-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

arktedi9x

Aug 25, 2024
What website has this game? How to play this game? I searched it on Lewdspot and Mopoga but I do not see it on there. If we download the link, then how can we open/play the game?
I hate NTR but the game sounds interesting. I hope there are not multiple routes to choose (I hate to make decision and must miss the other route). Hope this one only have 1 straight linear lore.
A Wife's Phone is very similar but it has so many routes/options that made me give up.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The only thing I don’t understand is why people who have been saying since version 0.1.0 that the game is trash and meaningless continue to play every update and repeat the same words?

Friends, the game won’t get better. It will never get better. And your whining about things not going the way you want in the game won’t change anything. I assume that some people might have a fetish for visiting these kinds of websites and complaining about this or that, but if you don’t have that fetish, it’s time to give up hope and stop wasting your time downloading this game and writing another comment. Use your time more wisely, that’s my advice. This game isn’t worth you spending time on every update.

Over and out.
Hey Kerosine_NTR. Your game is worth downloading and playing every update because what you're doing is awesome. There's crying and whining over every NTR game here, which I can't understand. Lots of people want to see harem games, which is nothing other than NTR, except that MC cheats, that's the difference. Keep it up, there are enough people here who love your game.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I stopped playing this game after MС had a message recovery function in my playground and he found out that his wife had already sucked Samuel and fucked his Boss Chris and was going to do it again, and MС wasn’t doing anything about it!

Of course, it’s not for me to tell you how to make your game, but it would be better to make several paths where the MC tries in every possible way to save his wife, not let her cheat and be true to himself, here it was possible to do the vanilla or the path of mutual betrayal, also the NTR path, and if so, who wants a cuckold path!

Some people give advice on how to make the game better, not everyone expresses themselves correctly, of course, but in a game in which the MC is a complete idiot, and it was you who made him that way, interest to the game cannot be high, and is fading away because there are many similar games on the market, and some of them offer wider functionality!
I agree with you, but not everyone shares our tastes. Some people enjoy the story more when the main character (MC) is more foolish, and explaining the reasons for this is beyond our patience.

Play "A Wife's Loyalty" or "A Wife's Phone" In these two games, the MC is not foolish/loser/pathetic unless the player, due to their preference for a foolish MC, makes strange choices that lead the MC down bizarre paths.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I think that's his point though. If you stopped playing the game because its not for you, it's probably best to spend your time in those other threads with the wider functionality that you mentioned.
Well, actually, i can be in whatever thread i want - there are no restrictions! So your comment is completely inappropriate!
The dev wrote his own post, i responded to his post - don’t like it, don’t read it!
And instead of blindly indulging a "dying game", it is better to give practical advice so that it becomes better - but as i understand it, this has no place here - therefore this project loses compared to other similar projects (NTR phone games)!

Reactions: Enlight432

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I agree with you, but not everyone shares our tastes. Some people enjoy the story more when the main character (MC) is more foolish, and explaining the reasons for this is beyond our patience.

Play "A Wife's Loyalty" or "A Wife's Phone" In these two games, the MC is not foolish/loser/pathetic unless the player, due to their preference for a foolish MC, makes strange choices that lead the MC down bizarre paths.
The first game you mentioned might be a good based on its first release!
But the point is the foolish of MC in such games, MC should be foolish, but the dev of this game made him so "dump", knowing that his wife is cheating on him, says many times that something needs to be done about and does nothing!

Usually in NTR games, when the MC finds out that his wife is cheating on him, it’s almost the end, but here he finds out almost from the "very beginning" - if the dev writes that this is not an NTR game, but a game about a cuckold, then everything will fall into place!

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
The first game you mentioned might be a good based on its first release!
But the point is the foolish of MC in such games, MC should be foolish, but the dev of this game made him so "dump", knowing that his wife is cheating on him, says many times that something needs to be done about and does nothing!

Usually in NTR games, when the MC finds out that his wife is cheating on him, it’s almost the end, but here he finds out almost from the "very beginning" - if the dev writes that this is not an NTR game, but a game about a cuckold, then everything will fall into place!
Yes, I completely agree with you. This level of stupidity can be infuriating even for fans of a stupid MC
The stupidity of this MC is on par with the dumbest MC in history, Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~, who, despite traveling back in time and having the chance to prevent NTR, still followed the same path and got NTR'd again, even though he knew everything about the future!!! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Ferrian

Oct 14, 2018
Joiplay released a new version and Renpy plugin yesterday on their Patreon page. Hopefully it fixes the crashing problem. It doesn't become public until two weeks from now though.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
-Well, actually, i can be in whatever thread i want - there are no restrictions! So your comment is completely inappropriate!
-The dev wrote his own post, i responded to his post - don’t like it, don’t read it!
-And instead of blindly indulging a "dying game", it is better to give practical advice so that it becomes better - but as i understand it, this has no place here - therefore this project loses compared to other similar projects (NTR phone games)!
-Nothing I typed was inappropriate.
-Every time I see someone post "don't like it, don't read it" I want to ask, how would I know I don't like it if I've not read it?
-Well, in the post dev DID say that the game won't improve or get better so no, it's not "better to give practical advice so that it becomes better." He's already told you that it won't.

If you were at a restaurant with friends, and you had that 1 friend that orders the same thing from the restaurant and complains about the taste every time he eats it, you may question his sanity no? The fact that he doesn't like what he ordered doesn't stop him from going to that restaurant though, and eating for free as it's the other people at the table that pay for his meal. So nothing stops him from ordering a different meal. He just continues to do this every week, complaining as he eats for free. Now, that's 100% his prerogative of course, but it's also other's prerogative to notice how ridiculous it is to do so.

Reactions: Ded Baraded
Apr 14, 2023
-Well, in the post dev DID say that the game won't improve or get better so no, it's not "better to give practical advice so that it becomes better." He's already told you that it won't.
Well I don't think he meant the game won't get better storytelling wise he just shutting down all those haters to keep bashing his game but I think he means the story is going to get darker

Reactions: Griev
3.10 star(s) 63 Votes