3.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly if I think about how the game started, and MC was all tough and jealous, with the last update I had fun, for all the bullshit I played, in the end he is a cuckold, passive, but who tells lies to himself, worse than this MC, it is difficult to find.
You have diminished the MC's abilities, he is not a passive cuckold, he is a professional cuckold.
A husband whose wife gets fucked by other dicks is a cuckold.
A cuckold who picks up scraps from his boss is a cuckold squared.
A cuckold squared, picking up scraps from emigrants is a cuckold cubed.
A cuckold cubed, fantasizing about divorce, can become a man after divorce, if there is no divorce, he is a cuckold to the fourth power.
A cuckold to the fourth power, picking up scraps from a trash can next to a club and happily fucking the scraps, is a cuckold to the tenth power.
I look forward to Mike, the entire staff and all the clients from MC's work joining this fun process. Homeless people and beggars should be added next to the club. Every time MC inserts his dick into his wife, a message should come, MC immediately leaves his wife and switches to his phone.
It's fun.

LUISIL

Oct 11, 2021
Two very different questions, both equally important to me:

1) This is a "Text based" game...Where I can find the Text/Book/Novel ?
2) If I would share some videos about the game with you people, how and where should I do that?

Sorry, I'm New and Dumb.
Thanxs in advance.

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
Two very different questions, both equally important to me:

1) This is a "Text based" game...Where I can find the Text/Book/Novel ?
2) If I would share some videos about the game with you people, how and where should I do that?

Sorry, I'm New and Dumb.
Thanxs in advance.
1) Text based game in the sense, you will have a lot of text to read. It's just like a book but with very few choices and a lot to read. These sort of games mainly focus on the story part so if you wanna get an understanding of what's happening, you have to read the story. Most of the visual novels and kinetic novels(no choices at all) are termed as text based games. Some of the sandbox games also fall under this category but they have a few buttons to click to move around the map and do some extra stuff. Also i didn't get the text/book/novel part but no, you can't get those ingame.

2)you can open your own thread where you want to share your stuff and you can share it there. You will find a way to create your own thread in the General discussions under discussions tab which is located on the main page of this site.

3.10 star(s) 63 Votes