4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Well just finished playing through and have to say the game is ok so far. The main character is annoying as fuck though and is to clingy and paranoid which makes me want him to get cucked in a way. Like it would be different if she showed signs of cheating but there are no signs of cheating, he just acts like a whiney tool which is just so annoying to play as. But that's just my review so far hopefully the game improves.

Gonzolino

Jul 15, 2021
there was a decent amount of content for the first release, I didn´t expect this.
The story looks promising even if the MC is an overprotecting annoying idiot in my opinion, but thats probably how you should feel about him.
I like how Luna starts teasing him and am looking forward where this all will get.
That idiot definitly deserves to get cucked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Great game so far, with all the ways your building for the hubby to get fucked over by the wife and her friends, you have to include at leasrt one route where he packs up and tells em all To bugger off.
Don't get me wrong illl play and enjoy all the routes, theres just that special satisfaction to see him leave the whore for a proper woman while it finally occurs to her what she really gave up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3sire Studio
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes