3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Why is patreon talking about 4.5 but the thread says 4.8?
Well, "v0.4.8" is easier to understand than "v0.4.5 part 4".
"v0.4.5 part 5" will most likely become "v0.4.9", and the one after propably "v0.4.10" if the dev doesn't actually moves on to a "v0.4.6" on his own or jumps to "v0.5.0".

LoganChris

May 22, 2024
I have downloaded the APK file of the game then also the Archive file and copied the archive file in the desired directory, still my android game doesn't load and repeatedly flashes the same text that we are creating a directory paste archive file in it. Can anyone help??

Reactions: ronnie1

Don_Litros

Jun 10, 2024
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.
Thank you Thokai!

I only started playing this game a few weeks ago and this information sure has come in handy. It comes as a relief knowing that major decisions only have certain changes throughout the branches. I believe to have seen almost all content and cannot wait for future updates. I know some content has been blocked out on the latest but there us one character/model that I have yet to see any content, Angelica (Angie, Angelina?) how do I unlock her?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Finally, nothing can stop the MC’s wife from becoming a QOS and getting her long-awaited tattoo
Wait, does that mean there's going to be no way to prevent her being a QOS, period? Because if so, doesn't that invalidate the BBC state and the fact you have the app or is this for the branch where you chose not to add the wife?

Because if you have the app and she's set to 0 BBC and have the ability to issue certain commands then you should be able to prevent the wife from being stolen unless someone some how gets into your phone. But even then you should be able to stop as established with the niece if you can get you can stop whatever to control from you which could ruin the fun if you can't find them off as it takes away the agency of the player which was the major complaint of the introduction of Salem.

I personally don't mind that being a threat but I mainly enjoy the duel between trying to get the girls all to myself well fending off the characters trying to cuck me. It would be a shame if that aspect was removed.

Reactions: T-da-man

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you Thokai!

I only started playing this game a few weeks ago and this information sure has come in handy. It comes as a relief knowing that major decisions only have certain changes throughout the branches. I believe to have seen almost all content and cannot wait for future updates. I know some content has been blocked out on the latest but there us one character/model that I have yet to see any content, Angelica (Angie, Angelina?) how do I unlock her?
You're welcome.
The Angie content isn't accessible in the current version since the MC only meets her midway through the Aria branch.
And Aria only gets introduced and saved by the MC in the "noAdd Alpha" route when the wife is kept in her Job #1 branch and isn't transfered to the MC's company. But the dev ended her content there since the branch's story becomes somewhat NTRish (like the FemDom branch the Aria branch is currently only playable up to version 0.4.6 i've linked a couple of pages before)
The Aria branch starts after Wife's Job #1 branch step 165 was completes and the player previously decided to intervene the wife's co-worker's plan to drug her at a club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi any news on next update?
BI posted a copy of his Patreon post here 1-2 days ago on the previous page.

Wait, does that mean there's going to be no way to prevent her being a QOS, period? Because if so, doesn't that invalidate the BBC state and the fact you have the app or is this for the branch where you chose not to add the wife?

Because if you have the app and she's set to 0 BBC and have the ability to issue certain commands then you should be able to prevent the wife from being stolen unless someone some how gets into your phone. But even then you should be able to stop as established with the niece if you can get you can stop whatever to control from you which could ruin the fun if you can't find them off as it takes away the agency of the player which was the major complaint of the introduction of Salem.

I personally don't mind that being a threat but I mainly enjoy the duel between trying to get the girls all to myself well fending off the characters trying to cuck me. It would be a shame if that aspect was removed.
The Wife's QoS content is 200+ steps into the Wife+Jenna branch where the MC became super happy about getting cucked and is even thanking Jenna for helping him becoming a cuck. It's the AddWife Cuck route endgame content.
In the older versions you could only get this far when the MC was going through with the FemDom branch in which he had to gave up his app function of influencing people in his app, probably the reason for why BI was wording it how he did (he might have forgotten that the FemDom branch is currently disabled, or the branch might return in the next update)

The AddWife Alpha content falls pretty short on the wife content after MC tells her to stop interacting with Jenna, iirc there are only the repeating Gym and Romance branches for the wife and a bit of the OF branch.

About the characters stats in the app, the numbers don't have any impact on the game and it's content.
When the development of the game started it was planned to progress the story branches by increasing certain stats of the various characters, this mechanic was removed long ago and only the numbers were left behind.

Last edited:

phitta

May 24, 2017
Hi, I have a small question... considering the update is coming soonish, should i wait to start to play the game again ? Or is it possible to get an up to speed save by playing a few days prior without risking to have it broken as soon as the update releases ?

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, I have a small question... considering the update is coming soonish, should i wait to start to play the game again ? Or is it possible to get an up to speed save by playing a few days prior without risking to have it broken as soon as the update releases ?
I'd wait, a lot of times the updates break old saves because the DEV tends to switch routes around, enable and disable whole paths and characters and it tends to break old saves.

Reactions: Will619

ssdav87

Jun 13, 2017
in my opinion I would continue on corruption and blackmail, also including a bit of prostitution perhaps by the stepson and his friends, also done well I recommend, a second job and an old and fat character ( George ). anyway, nice game

LoganChris

May 22, 2024
I have downloaded the APK file of the game then also the Archive file and copied the archive file in the desired directory, still my android game doesn't load and repeatedly flashes the same text that we are creating a directory paste archive file in it. Can anyone help??
Can anyone help?? Problem still persist

3.70 star(s) 118 Votes