3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

Chrisse

Feb 20, 2021
I love Jenna . Turning the MC into a sissy for BBC is the hottest thing ever.
Wow, here are parents who didn't pay attention to their son and video games warped his mind .
Vaya, aquí padres que no le prestaron atención a su hijo y los videojuegos le deformaron la mente

Yo odio a jenna

• Haha
Reactions: Tengen_Uzui

Kanji Uchiha

Dec 13, 2021
Could anyone please share the save file for the game (A wife's phone). i got stuck on after some steps I've tried loading from a previous save but it's still not working.after playing so many times i ended up in the walkthrough showing "progress other branch"
if any have the save data progressed upto 4.7 update please share

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
if you guys are stuck and want some branch to continue:

open saveeditonline.com/ , upload your save file. search for line_stage
then you need find what you want (its easy if you have some number like step 13, if you are at step 1 then its hard to find ;))
when you have it. add 1 then search for the same name name_line_stage_ready and Name_write_next_day
make the 0 to 1. then start your game and enjoy how it continues :).
example : fuckst_wife_line_stage 11 fuckst_wife_line_stage_ready 0
edit to: fuckst_wife_line_stage 12 fuckst_wife_line_stage_ready 1
(sorry forgot that one)edit: Fuckst_Wife_write_next_day to 0

do NOT edit: _defaults_set >name_stage_

if you are lucky then you can continue the branch. if you are not lucky... repeat the add 1 and ready 1, that can be annoying... but hey you can continue ;)

Last edited:

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone’s doing okay. We haven’t posted any progress updates in a while, so it’s probably time to rectify that.

We’re currently working on the new update. The coding and the dialogue are mostly done. However, as I mentioned before, some team members encountered some real-life issues. As a result, we couldn’t translate or proofread the dialogue. Some of these problems have been solved, so the approximate release date for the next update remains as I mentioned in the previous post.

In this post, I’d like to let you know what you can expect to see in the new update.

First, the new update mostly focuses on the branch of the wife and her job and the branch of the wife and Jenna. In the branch of the wife and her job, the wife will go on a business trip for the first time, and she won’t be alone. She will be accompanied by her colleague and, of course, her boss. What will await them on this trip? Surely, it’ll be an exciting and unforgettable experience.

As for the branch of the wife and Jenna, there will be several interesting events in it. Finally, nothing can stop the MC’s wife from becoming a QOS and getting her long-awaited tattoo. After getting the tattoo, she’ll have to fulfil her new desires. Will the MC agree to that? You’ll find out in the new update.

What else will there be besides these two storylines?

In general, we did our best to expand the branches of the wife that cannot continue after she becomes a QOS. I suppose you know what that means. Thesse storylines didn’t get as many new steps as the other two (more than 100 steps), but we’re sure you’ll find them quite interesting.

Apart from the wife’s branches, you’ll encounter two new branches involving two members of the MC’s family. No, these characters aren’t his stepsister, mother or father. These two branches consist of 20-40 steps each. They’re quite exciting and introduce rapid changes to the storylines of certain characters.

Additionally, the new update will feature the largest number of images and videos yet. The amount of dialogue will be roughly the same as usual.

Well, that’s it, I guess. Part of the text written by the second writer still needs to be translated and proofread. Once we’ve done that, we’ll finally be able to release the update for you to enjoy.

We’ll post more information about the update closer to the release. We’ll let you know how many steps each branch consists of and provide a list of all the branches we’ve been working on. It’s more or less the way we usually do it.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I was thinking about a propper FemSon+MC (Alpha) branch that triggers for the Alpha routes halfway through the son's feminization branch, since in the current one the MC is basically content with Jenna preparing the FemSon to become a future QoS, which feels kind of wrong for these routes.

It could start off with his biological mother contacting the son after he posted a couple of pictures of his new look on Fuckstagram, congratulating him to his changes and expresses how happy she is about it since she always wished to have a beautiful daughter.
After some back and forth of how they are doing and what's going on in their lifes the son's mother asks how the MC is doing and the son tells her that he lost his company and the mother casually replies something like "Yeah, i'm somewhat not surprised. He was always too naive and trusting of others, i guess he still hasn't found out that you are actually not his child after all these years." revealing that she already cheated on the MC years ago while he was too busy preparing to build his own company.
Since she was a bit of a selfish gold digger she left the son behind with the MC when she started a relationship with her new partner because he wasn't interested in taking in a step-son. (the actual father of the son is unknown because of how regularry the ex-wife cheated on the MC and she never cared to find out since she was content with selling the child off to the MC as his)

After the MC learned about that his son isn't actually his child he steps in when Jenna wants to push the FemSon into giving blowjobs to Greg and strangers, and starts a more active approach in corrupting/seducing the FemSon to kind of get back at his ex-wife by making the FemSon more attached to the MC than to his mother that is now reaching out to win the FemSon back.
The Greg+FemSon camspy videos could be reused as a recording of the MC from when he was visiting the FemSon. (player's choice if the MC should start sex with the trans FemSon or wait till he became a full fledged woman if not interested in trans-sex content)
MC could even bring in his wife or stepsis to teach the FemSon for how to act more feminine.
edit: Or even better, their was that step in the Kirely branch where she brags to the son about her relashenship with his father, that could trigger the FemSon to want to learn from her "how to please your daddy" and also introduces to him/her to become interested in creating OF content with the MC.

Since the son often asked the MC for money i could also see content for a FemSon OF branch.

I guess something like that would fit in better for the Alpha routes than the MC just sitting back and watching Jenna doing her work without intervening.
It may sound a bit overconfident but i'm not very good at creating content, but i'm pretty great at giving suggestions on how to improve something based on what have already been established. ;)
Whoever might be interested feel free to forward it to the dev's discord however you want, since i'm not much of a discord user myself.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 118 Votes