3.70 star(s) 118 Votes

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
As others already said, the android installation isnt working.

I am following the directions, and its not like it is rocket science, but the game keep giving me the warning about creating the directory structure and the directions on where to copy the RPA files. (It says "files" even tho there is only one file to copy: AWifesPhone-archive.0.3.5.rpa)

No matter how many times I try the result is always this, i tried to delete everything and a clean installation but nothing change.

Does somebody know how to fix this? Or at least someone who was able to install the game properly on android?

Please help
Same issue.
Can anyone help?? Problem still persist
Remove the Awifesphone. From the archive name file and it will work.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
That's a shame because that was part of the charm and could have left the game pretty veristal in how the player goes through the story.

0 cheat means the character won't cheat
100BBC means take any opportunity for that chocolate.
And so on
I was thinking about such kind of idea too when this game was in an earlier stage and saw the direction in which it developed.
The biggest problem became the Patreon votes since most content is determined by the polls outcome and leaves limited options for the dev to tell the story he wants to tell, and lead to all these separate branches and the gaps they have are progress wise.
Another issue is that no amount of tweaking with the game would get you there now since the game became a collection of mostly indipendent stories that doesn't effect each other and branches only progress when certain conditions are met and doesn't move forward without them. (with the only exception of the Mrs Salim branch where if the MC romances the daughter or not triggers either the romance or the blackmail branch)

To make a stat based character reaction to certain events work the game would be in need of a continuing core story that doesn't wait for stats conditions to be met to progress. Solely for that reason the game would have to be fundamentally reworked to the point were it would be easier to start a new project and use the current branches as a base to tailor them into a single story where the MC and other characters encounter all these events and their stats determine the outcome and how they progress.

It would become a bit of a management game where the player has to decide when the MC spends his time with what character to prevent or enforce certain stat changes.
For example, if the MC spands the evenning with his wife she won't meet up with Jenna in a club and won't get influenced by her, beside that she also won't meet character X there she might cheat on the MC with later on. On the other hand, having a loyal wife in a club with Jenna could lead to her being somewhat influenced by her, but could also lead to the wife finding a new female acquaintance there for the MC to interact with/corrupt.

Since the player often might not be able to prevent every "negative" event to happen he got the option to influence the character through the app, with the downside that the use of the app increases that character Corruption stat which acts as a multiplier that increases the impact of "negative" stat changes like Cheating, Hotwife and BBC and reduces the amount of changes to a characters stats from the MC with interacting directly.
Corruption might also build up over time when characters leave to interact with other corrupted characters, like followers of the QoS cult or character in general that differs a lot in stats. The tricky part would be to balance these events to not let them get out of control if the player don't want to.

The heavy lifting that had to be put in would come from the amount event outcomes depending on the different stats and how they effect future events.
Just as a base there would be at least 3 slidebar stats needed:
Faithful <- | -> Cheating
Housewife <- | -> Hotwife
BWC <- | -> BBC

If Cheating is high enough the wife might cheat on the MC, but the amount of the stat would also determine if it's just a handjob or up to a full on gangbang. She most likely won't tell the MC about it and he might find out about it in other ways.

If Hotwife is high enough the wife asks the MC if he would like her to do it, similar to Cheating the stat amount sets what action happens. If the Faithful stat is high anough the MC might be able to talk her out of it.

If Cheating and Hotwife is high enough the wife most likely will cheat on the MC and tells him afterwards proudly. The levels here might also effect of the wife will let the MC watch live either in person or video chat.

BBC, pretty self explaining. Might have further effects in certain situations, for example a high BBC stat might result even in the wife turning down her boss if he is white, or limiting her actions to handjob and blowjob at best.

A more MC related example might be:
When Paul offers the MC to give up on the niece, the persons he is asking for to have sex with could be determined on the Faithful stat of the characters the MC has currently in his app. (if non of the characters meets the needed minimum Faithful stat the option might not even show up, since Paul might be only interested in humiliating the MC by having to somewhat give up on someone that is faithful to him, when the women are noth faithwul enough towards the MC Paul had no need for the MC to convince them to have sex with him)
If the MC acted too submissive towards Paul in the past he might become greedy and isn't only asking for one of the given options but for all of them.

Beside all that i would also recommend to not limit the game experience to the phone only.
The phone would still have a core roll in the story because of the app, the character stats and to message and manage everyone for meeting up or when something happens at an event the MC isn't attending, but the MC should also be given the option for interactions outside the phone to see more in person how the decisions and stats effect everyone around him in a more living environment.
Something like that bothered me since the first time i saw the "On a date" screen, because of that the story feels very distant since it feels more like the player is just a random guy spying on the MC's phone than being the MC.

p.s.: sorry for that wall of text, i often losing myself in trying to prevent misunderstandings for what i'm trying to tell.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
is reading that hard for you? reading comprehension?
If this would be the case he wouldn't have asked in the first place.
There might be more info about the next update's content from a discord user beside the Wife's Job #1 and Wife+Jenna branches (and most likely a QoS-Chat welcome party and some steps where the wife is ending her sexual relationship with the son/Greg and Mark and maybe her boss after going QoS) the developer wrote about in his post.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO
Jun 19, 2021
im stuck on the first task of mr. salim. is there a way to do that, the camera is not clickable when im trying to do the task or am i not allowed to do the task?? ill just do the other route where i get the girls instead of sharing and other stuff with other guys till ik what to do on the task.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
im stuck on the first task of mr. salim. is there a way to do that, the camera is not clickable when im trying to do the task or am i not allowed to do the task?? ill just do the other route where i get the girls instead of sharing and other stuff with other guys till ik what to do on the task.
You don't have to do anything other than progressing the steps of the branch, no further interactions needed for most of the later stages of the game.

Kanji Uchiha

Dec 13, 2021
Could anyone please share the save file for the game (A wife's phone). i got stuck on after some steps I've tried loading from a previous save but it's still not working.after playing so many times i ended up in the walkthrough showing "progress other branch"
if any have the save data progressed upto 4.7 update please share

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I haven’t posted any news about the new update lately. I’m sorry about that. I’ve been busy working on something exciting for you. And I’m not only talking about the update. It’s something else. Once I finish working on it, I’ll show it to you. For now…

Here are the release dates for the new update:
Massive Cock: 06/28/2024
Big Cock: 07/01/2024
Average Cock: 07/03/2024
Small Cock: 07/05/2024
Tiny Cock: 07/07/2024
Non-patrons: 07/11/2024

I might be able to release the update sooner. I’m almost done. All I have to do is finish up the code and compile everything. I’ll be very happy if I manage to release the update sooner for you to enjoy. But for now, that’s the release schedule.
Here’s some information about the update:
Added 60 videos and around 200 images;
Wrote around 25k dialogue lines, which amounts to around 130-140k words.

Now let’s talk about the branches that have been updated:
— The branch of the wife and her job. Added steps 189-246 (one of the steps is reeeallly long and concerns a business trip)
— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 200-348
— The branch of the wife and Mark. Added steps 54-68
— The branch of the wife and Greg. Added steps 73-93
— The branch of the wife and the MC’s son. Added steps 50-75
— The branch of the wife and Eric (her student). Added steps 66-90
— A new branch for the wife with random events at the gym. Added steps 0-21
— A new branch for the husband and a new character. Added steps 0-49 (to be determined)
— A new branch for the husband and another new character. Added steps 0-25 (to be determined)

The last two branches are listed as TBD because I might not have enough time to implement them in this update. But don’t worry. Next time, you’ll see more contentOh, by the way, I didn’t include these two branches in the total amount of content (the number of lines and words).

That’s it, I guess. Please take a look at the previous post to learn more about the branches. I provided some information about that there.

The release is near, friends. I really hope you’ll enjoy it.
I hope you continue to support me

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Version 0.4.5 on Patreon, and the version v.0.4.8 here....so that means the Version here is newer than on Patreon?, need input on the difference of the Versions.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
— A new branch for the husband and a new character. Added steps 0-49 (to be determined)
— A new branch for the husband and another new character. Added steps 0-25 (to be determined)
My first guesses would be MC's aunt (or most likely cousine) and mother-in-law, the more important question would be if these branches are part of the Alpha or Cuck routes.

Version 0.4.5 on Patreon, and the version v.0.4.8 here....so that means the Version here is newer than on Patreon?, need input on the difference of the Versions.
People here got along with calling "v0.4.5 part 4" in short "v0.4.8", that's all to it.
Mostly because noone knows what the "part" is refering to since the game gets updated as usual.

Last edited:

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
— The branch of the wife and her job. Added steps 189-246 (one of the steps is reeeallly long and concerns a business trip)
— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 200-348
— The branch of the wife and Mark. Added steps 54-68
— The branch of the wife and Greg. Added steps 73-93
— The branch of the wife and the MC’s son. Added steps 50-75
— The branch of the wife and Eric (her student). Added steps 66-90
— A new branch for the wife with random events at the gym. Added steps 0-21

So the new braches would be for the add wife + gym ntr on combo, right?

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
All the best to you Tokay. Maybe you're right about GG's new relatives. But we still have relatives of the wife, maybe it will be the mother-in-law, the wife’s mother or the wife’s father, they haven’t appeared anywhere yet. But I would like it to be Jenna’s mother from the Alpha branch. Boomerang Jenna for the depravity of GG's mother.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 118 Votes