3.70 star(s) 120 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I was thinking about such kind of idea too when this game was in an earlier stage and saw the direction in which it developed
Yeah, I get it. To be honest I don't think it would be that hard of a switch but it would take a lot of time and effort. But even just simple conditions like if a state is zero then certain routes just won't trigger would be nice. Like it's really jaring to have you sis to be at 0 BBC and suddenly she's sucking black cock.

Or the wife having a zero cheat stat and just refusing to cheat on the Mc inspite of Jenna's best efforts.

Because to like many have noted, then app itself seems useless if it has almost no influence on the game.

But hey. I can't really speak to much because I haven't touched Ren'Py code before and I haven't touched python in a while

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
I'm assuming this update doesn't add to the alpha content. Or maybe the branch for the husband and a new character happens in the alpha route.

Since I only recently discovered this game, I have to ask to those who have been following it for more time: how regularly does the dev update the alpha branches?
I think that alpha content will be released when the story progresses further, that is, version 5.0 or 5.1 will be released. If you are interested in alpha content, then you should wait for this moment.

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
Inconsistently, besides the noAdd Alpha route main branch the last Alpha related updates were made to the Jula #2 branch and the Paul(a) branch a couple months/updates ago.
Not sure if the dev ran out of ideas or a lack of interest. But since the majority of the Patreon contributors came for the NTR content it would most logically the main focus lies in catering to the major audience.

edit:
The AddWife Alpha route holds barely any content for the wife while you could easily expand the content by having the wife developing a cuck kink for herself, after all she mentioned a couple of times that she is happy about the MC is making videos since she isn't able to get a good look at what's going on while having sex (and also mentioned she is somewhat jealous of the MC's points of view).
The MC just has to suggest to her to taking yoga classes jokingly and establish new content for the Wife Gym branch where she is now taking yoga classes with Christina.
After a couple of times the wife would still not be fully satisfied with the outcome since she finds her perspective still too limited and also that bending becomes uncomfortable after a while to fully enjoy the sex.
There she would start to persuade Christina to get closer with the MC to convince him into the FFM threesome where she can veiw the action from whatever angle she wants to (the Wife+Christina+MC option that is still in the game but not avaible in the current version).
From there on you could add more and more content for the wife to texting different characters where she is trying to convince them behint the MC's back into FFM with her and the MC.
I could even think of a fun story where the wife learns that the son and Kirely broke up and starts messaging the MC something like "Kirely was such a lovely girl, i really liked her. We should invite her over to see how she is doing after Edwin broke up with her." after the wife convinced her to a threesome.

You could even reuse the Wife+Rae+MC content from the M&F app sharing branch and it would still work out fine while leaving out the sharing steps with Rae's husband.
I really like your idea, maybe you can write about it in the discord. In general, I hope a harem ending will be added, let it be at the very end.

3.70 star(s) 120 Votes