3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Okay… is still a good game, but am having 2 problems with it..

1. The size as I said before is increasing ALOT from one update to the next, technically this game has a way to go before (if version no. are to go by) finished… it will get to the point where people will only download after a few updates so it’s worth the download times.

2. The different routes are becoming kinda disjointed and hard to follow and pretty desperately need to be streamlined they are kinda a tangled mess you are not sure which you are on or wish to be on, as well as running multiple at once kinda messes with what little actual story there is. your wife can be full on cheating on one storyline while talking to people on others saying she would never consider doing anything… it’s just odd.
also the tangling will only get worse as more storylines are extended ect…

dunno if there is any point expressing views here not sure if the author reads..lol
But will say my views are not supposed to be insulting as I enjoy the games I comment on, just offering views that may help you improve the game.
I wonder if it's just that Bloody ink needs to steam lind their code a bit. Like coding can be a pain and since this is their first game (to my knowledge) being developed then they might be running it the classic coders trap of making complex code for a simple solution. As for the different story beaches, I can only say experience.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How do we unlock Mc feminization route I can't able to do it
It will start only if you answer at salim if you are into sisification thing or not, when he asked you to reaserch about sissification or he will send some to you. otherwise you alredy told him that you don't like it.

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
It will start only if you answer at salim if you are into sisification thing or not, when he asked you to reaserch about sissification or he will send some to you. otherwise you alredy told him that you don't like it.
Then how to unlock Mc feminization with jenna

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I wonder if it's just that Bloody ink needs to steam lind their code a bit. Like coding can be a pain and since this is their first game (to my knowledge) being developed then they might be running it the classic coders trap of making complex code for a simple solution. As for the different story beaches, I can only say experience.
The code isn't that complex. The errors seem to be more of the fact that he's working alone and adding in a lot per month and at that scale, errors are bound to happen.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
If the game had continued as it was when it was released, so many people would not have experienced so many problems. Note for the developers. Sandbox is ruining your gameplay's and your games content .. V1.0 always will be my favourite version of this game. It had best gameplay and zero bugs. Sadly new versions are killed this game... This game needs revert back to old gameplay or completely new gameplay rework. Everyone having bugs in every route rn ..
Okay… is still a good game, but am having 2 problems with it..

1. The size as I said before is increasing ALOT from one update to the next, technically this game has a way to go before (if version no. are to go by) finished… it will get to the point where people will only download after a few updates so it’s worth the download times.

2. The different routes are becoming kinda disjointed and hard to follow and pretty desperately need to be streamlined they are kinda a tangled mess you are not sure which you are on or wish to be on, as well as running multiple at once kinda messes with what little actual story there is. your wife can be full on cheating on one storyline while talking to people on others saying she would never consider doing anything… it’s just odd.
also the tangling will only get worse as more storylines are extended ect…

dunno if there is any point expressing views here not sure if the author reads..lol
But will say my views are not supposed to be insulting as I enjoy the games I comment on, just offering views that may help you improve the game.
Bloody Ink, the game developer, does reads the comments here. I hope he keeps reading them and working on making his game work. Its one of the best games on site regarding its subject matter: NTR and BBC. He should concentrate on those aspects of his game that appeals to most of us and the reason we are here and support him. He needs to streamline the game to make it less buggy and to provide the experience each player craves. I think this can be accomplished by a few improvements:

1. Diminish the amount of branching paths drastically. Should be only 3 paths really: MC dominant fucks whomever and has revenge (winning route), MC consenting NTR keeping masculinity, and MC submissive and feminized.

2. Reduce the amount of useless clicking to advance days with nothing happening. Move automatically from event to event instead. This will make the game less sandbox and more linear but with actual choices that matter, thus removing the worry that we are doing something wrong and wont get the game experience we love.

Last edited:

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
That's the thing that I'm pointing out with the code block, you can't because the GUI of Step 56 is already loaded and that of Step 57 isn't.
worked for me to skip step 56 where it was stuck. now, if the kind poster could post something for step 74 of the Valerie and Jenna branch that would be appreciated greatly.

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
If the game had continued as it was when it was released, so many people would not have experienced so many problems. Note for the developers. Sandbox is ruining your gameplay's and your games content .. V1.0 always will be my favourite version of this game. It had best gameplay and zero bugs. Sadly new versions are killed this game... This game needs revert back to old gameplay or completely new gameplay rework. Everyone having bugs in every route rn ..
Sandbox also fucked completely with story progression and coherence. Without it, there wouldn't be so many conflicts between paths.

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
I really like this game, the app ui is better now, but I get more and more confused each time the update comes. All this branching and storylines overlaping are making me crazy. I know we can pause them, but some of them are required to finish the one you want, sometimes you get messages from the same person but from different storylines and this bugs my mind.
I wish we could have a warning or a button to "Start storyline". Or maybe we could choose a main storyline and auto "pause" all others with one click, insteaf of pausing all the ones you don't want(the problem is: maybe you will need them later, and you dont know).

Reactions: w00de

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
Bloody Ink, the game developer, does reads the comments here. I hope he keeps reading them and working on making his game work. Its one of the best games on site regarding its subject matter: NTR and BBC. He should concentrate on those aspects of his game that appeals to most of us and the reason we are here and support him. He needs to streamline the game to make it less buggy and to provide the experience each player craves. I think this can be accomplished by a few improvements:

1. Diminish the amount of branching paths drastically. Should be only 3 paths really: MC dominant fucks whomever and has revenge (winning route), MC consenting NTR keeping masculinity, and MC submissive and feminized.

2. Reduce the amount of useless clicking to advance days with nothing happening. Move automatically from event to event instead. This will make the game less sandbox and more lineal but with actual choices that matter, thus removing the worry that we are doing something wrong and wont get the game experience we love.
I agree this would make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
I would just add one more branch: The wife cheating the passive/hopeful/app testing husband(Not really submissive). I really love when Jenna only hints the wife cheating and the husband do not believe her.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Stuck on step 74 of the wife and Jenna. I get Jenna's message, but can't open it.
Yeah... Would be great if anyone could help with this, maybe there is console command that would let us bypass this like on sharing route 56 where everyone was stuck as well?

swifty91

May 20, 2018

2. Reduce the amount of useless clicking to advance days with nothing happening. Move automatically from event to event instead. This will make the game less sandbox and more linear but with actual choices that matter, thus removing the worry that we are doing something wrong and wont get the game experience we love.
I agree this would make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
I would just add one more branch: The wife cheating the passive/hopeful/app testing husband(Not really submissive). I really love when Jenna only hints the wife cheating and the husband do not believe her.
Love the game and completely agree with the above that this could massively simplify things by just asking the player to choose a route early in the game:

1. I will dominate all of them - MC dominant fucks whomever and has revenge (winning route)
2. My wife sleeping with other men turns me on - MC consenting NTR keeping masculinity
3. This sissy stuff turns me on - MC submissive and feminized
4. I'm ok with my wife teasing other men but I will use the app to stop it from going too far - Cheating / teasing route with passive/hopeful/app testing husband

Then based on that choice take the player down the relevant route, with the sub choices for that route, and lock out the irrelevant content. Potentially 3 could be a sub choice of 2 and 4 (based on Jenna / Unknown corrupting MC). That way the player gets to see all the content they want to see and none of the content they don't.

Personally 4 is my favourite route with the teasing messages from Jenna / Unknown

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes