3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Have to say, this update totally ruined the "Greg" path for me.
I honestly saw it going in a different direction than that of those other degenerates.
He could have conquered Val. through a more tender, almost romantic approach, and it really seemed like that's what he was going for.
Even when he decides to share her with her step-son, he could have just passed it off as one of his kinks, like the pantyhose and the foot-job things. Convince her that he has true feelings for her and that he wants to try feeling jealous... Or that he wants her to try double-penetration and the step-son is the only person they can trust/ his best friend. Or talk her into giving her step-son some pity fuck when he's sufficiently corrupted her.
Just not...whatever the fuck this current path turned out to be.
I am very disappointed.

Reactions: mjlp10 and Macmilan

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Love the game and completely agree with the above that this could massively simplify things by just asking the player to choose a route early in the game:

1. I will dominate all of them - MC dominant fucks whomever and has revenge (winning route)
2. My wife sleeping with other men turns me on - MC consenting NTR keeping masculinity
3. This sissy stuff turns me on - MC submissive and feminized
4. I'm ok with my wife teasing other men but I will use the app to stop it from going too far - Cheating / teasing route with passive/hopeful/app testing husband

Then based on that choice take the player down the relevant route, with the sub choices for that route, and lock out the irrelevant content. Potentially 3 could be a sub choice of 2 and 4 (based on Jenna / Unknown corrupting MC). That way the player gets to see all the content they want to see and none of the content they don't.

Personally 4 is my favourite route with the teasing messages from Jenna / Unknown
This idea number 4 is excellent, something similar happens in the MC's sister's route, where she exchanges photos with a guy and the situation escalates until the MC has the choice of making her meet the guy or not.

Reactions: swifty91

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Doesn't work tho it just shows black screen
I installed Joiplay for the first time myself, so I don't understand it. I have 11 android.
My actions were like this. Installed the program and all add-ons from the archive. Then I launched the Renpy add-on. Gave all the permissions that were asked.
After that, I launched Joiplay and opened the Win version of the game in it.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Have to say, this update totally ruined the "Greg" path for me.
I honestly saw it going in a different direction than that of those other degenerates.
He could have conquered Val. through a more tender, almost romantic approach, and it really seemed like that's what he was going for.
Even when he decides to share her with her step-son, he could have just passed it off as one of his kinks, like the pantyhose and the foot-job things. Convince her that he has true feelings for her and that he wants to try feeling jealous... Or that he wants her to try double-penetration and the step-son is the only person they can trust/ his best friend. Or talk her into giving her step-son some pity fuck when he's sufficiently corrupted her.
Just not...whatever the fuck this current path turned out to be.
I am very disappointed.
Can you share the route with Greg at begining please, its imply didnt work for me, or i shoulnd add son to app

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
My game has a bug after the wife is invited to the party of her boss. Even if I tell her to accept it, she will decline the invitation.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Or is it part of the path? I actually don't remember this part, I am trying to make the wife go into all parties in order to corrupt her.

Will I receive a command to give her related to going to the party?

Rupam122

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah... Would be great if anyone could help with this, maybe there is console command that would let us bypass this like on sharing route 56 where everyone was stuck as well?
Edit new_main_phone_0_2.rpy in game folder

elif w_jenna_line_stage == 74 and current_time < 3:

$ jenna_mess_available = 1

if renpy.showing('notif_105', layer=None):
pass
else:
show notif_105 with hpunch:
xalign 0.5
ypos -400
linear 0.7 ypos 0
play sound "<from 0.0 to 2.2>sound/notification.mp3" fadeout 1.0

"change jenna to wife. wife_mess_available" line 2069

elif w_jenna_line_stage == 74 and current_time < 3:

$ wife_mess_available = 1

if renpy.showing('notif_105', layer=None):
pass
else:
show notif_105 with hpunch:
xalign 0.5
ypos -400
linear 0.7 ypos 0
play sound "<from 0.0 to 2.2>sound/notification.mp3" fadeout 1.0

It worked for me!

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
Do you need to restart the game to do any of the new content in .3.5? Or can I use a previous save to get to the new content.

Also has anyone made a list of how to do each path?

nooblewdgamecreator

Aug 24, 2023
I agree this would make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
I would just add one more branch: The wife cheating the passive/hopeful/app testing husband(Not really submissive). I really love when Jenna only hints the wife cheating and the husband do not believe her.
Yes, the fact that Jenna establishes herself as a teasing bitch from the start and as consequence the MC don't believe her hints about the wife cheating/abused while drunk is the best part of the whole game.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes