3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Jenna walks all over the mc the entire game so getting revenge on Mr Salims family feels out of place unless I'm doing a harem playthrough and blocking and shutting Jenna down.
What do you mean? It's clearly stated that Jenna is a victim of the app, and all her actions are being forced and monitored.
Salim forced her to work behind the scenes so he can take away your company. How the hell is revenge on him through his family out of place?
I also saw some posts about Jenna being the "main antagonist"...What? Are we playing the same game here?

Gingajase88

Jul 1, 2020
What do you mean? It's clearly stated that Jenna is a victim of the app, and all her actions are being forced and monitored.
Salim forced her to work behind the scenes so he can take away your company. How the hell is revenge on him through his family out of place?
I also saw some posts about Jenna being the "main antagonist"...What? Are we playing the same game here?
Bloody ink is planning on expanding the dom mc route next so other than jenny being the main villain as some are saying my get control of her your self at some point to bring slim to his knees rather that him bring mc to his

LexPro

May 4, 2017
this game is retarded full of bugs, i've started game 3 times from zero tryed diferent progression and yet its doesnt progress with Greg and wife, after i program wife to meet with Greg nothing happens after

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Hey - idk if thats the same issue that others are reporting - but i dont receive messages at all anymore.
I tried using the consoleand changed the lines in the.rpy part but it always only skipped that part, i got one more message and then nothing.

right now im stuck at those sections:

1697755093312.png 1697755117567.png 1697755133488.png

And none of these parameters can be changed somehow. any ideas? or just waiting for fix?

Reactions: Malika1234

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
i have the same feeling, branch are too much tangled, or maybe thatis because the "hesitation" or "doubts take too much time, at the end the game play turn around, repeat it self and dont progress
One thing that could help with the number of paths could be that if you raise or lower certain stats then some paths will be blocked (part of the reason I liked the old app UI). Like if I have the wife set to 0 BBC and don't raise cheating but hotwife is maxed then she'll be more slutty but not fucking every guy in a 5mile radius

Reactions: w00de and Firebless

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Hey - idk if thats the same issue that others are reporting - but i dont receive messages at all anymore.
I tried using the consoleand changed the lines in the.rpy part but it always only skipped that part, i got one more message and then nothing.

right now im stuck at those sections:

View attachment 3018832 View attachment 3018833 View attachment 3018834

And none of these parameters can be changed somehow. any ideas? or just waiting for fix?
that's where it stopped for me as well

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
I am tired of restarting from scratch, it's a mess in its current state, going put this down until it actually completed.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes