3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
Theres a public release for 10/28/23, but could be seen here earlier than that. Stay tuned. But theres no significant difference just playing the compressed version already posted here. Do make sure to do the hotfix posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-3-5-bloody-ink.153245/post-11989533

And please, when you can, support the developer on Patreon for doing such an amazing game and giving it for free with frequent updates.
what is the fix about

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
Playing through that, wasn't exactly what I was hoping for sure now have access to more paths like the fuckstagram followers etc but Still no sign of continuing the paul path after the first meeting or any start of the Jenna feminization path. Also does not have the MC listed as part of the your targets list that I was hoping for.
1. Unpause Jenna/MC fem path in MC storylines
2. Pauls XY continues when you have progressed niece and other conditional tags as they are outlined in the walkthrough app in the game. Same goes for Jenna and MC fem content.
3. There will be a point when the MC gets a message from the wife that you can't click on. Buy the SIM card from the mall and progress to pauls second XY event. Jenna and MC feminization should be at step 11 then.
4. Continue until you get to another message from wife that you can't click. that should be the point where you need to spy on the wife and jenna in the club at evening or night.
5. there will again be another point where you have a wife message that you can't click on, progress through the storylines untill Jenna takes you out on the town.
6. You barely need the phone app to get any of the content except for the conditionals in the walkthrough app. So I can't help with that.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
1. Unpause Jenna/MC fem path in MC storylines
2. Pauls XY continues when you have progressed niece and other conditional tags as they are outlined in the walkthrough app in the game. Same goes for Jenna and MC fem content.
3. There will be a point when the MC gets a message from the wife that you can't click on. Buy the SIM card from the mall and progress to pauls second XY event. Jenna and MC feminization should be at step 11 then.
4. Continue until you get to another message from wife that you can't click. that should be the point where you need to spy on the wife and jenna in the club at evening or night.
5. there will again be another point where you have a wife message that you can't click on, progress through the storylines untill Jenna takes you out on the town.
6. You barely need the phone app to get any of the content except for the conditionals in the walkthrough app. So I can't help with that.
Tried everything and still not getting to anything like you mentioned. Spam skipped after having Christina commanded to fall out of love with BBC to get on the Christina & MC route that someone else mentioned needed to get on the path but still nothings happening. As for the walkthrough app thats not much help as all julia's branch says is wait 0 days and has said that for ages. Either I'm just not patient enough to slog through a lot of skipping waiting for something to happen or I've screwed up something again.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/new_main_phone_0_2.rpy", line 2889, in script
  File "game/new_main_phone_0_2.rpy", line 2889, in <module>
NameError: name 'wife_femdom_line_stage_ready' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/new_main_phone_0_2.rpy", line 2889, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1098, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1091, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/new_main_phone_0_2.rpy", line 2889, in <module>
NameError: name 'wife_femdom_line_stage_ready' is not defined

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
How do I move past step 0 of "Christina and the husband"? It says "Wait 0 days. (condition: Christina is added to the Wifespy app & command issued in the Wifespy app)". I have her in the app. I assume the command they mean is the one to like BBC less, since the one to like BBC more seems to trigger the other branch. But nothing is happening. Thanks for any help with this.

Ghjcfsf

Sep 24, 2023
screenshot0001.png
can anyone tell me how to trigger the next event in mc ffm path i have tried but it just not seems to trigger i have already issued the command

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019
just a precision, its FFM no MMF, wife+ christina with mc or black guy, depend of christina and level of wife bbc
I think it may also depend on whether you suggest it that you would like to try it or you let her suggest it plus the level of bbc plus christina

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
Tried everything and still not getting to anything like you mentioned. Spam skipped after having Christina commanded to fall out of love with BBC to get on the Christina & MC route that someone else mentioned needed to get on the path but still nothings happening. As for the walkthrough app thats not much help as all julia's branch says is wait 0 days and has said that for ages. Either I'm just not patient enough to slog through a lot of skipping waiting for something to happen or I've screwed up something again.
the only thing I did was unpause the Jenna/MC fem and then went through it normally. I gave no commands or made any choices that ended any of the content when I went through to check if the storylines progressed. The Julia content is tied into the wife sharing, fuckstagram, and mc fem storylines. So its likely that you are getting stuck on bugs or alternatively you need to complete other storylines as the conditionals outline.

I can upload saves for the MC fem content if you want.

View attachment 3024797
what path is this (femdom)? to continu evalerie and jenna path..
if you cancelled/opted out of the chastity content then its likely a bug, as I have a save that is stuck at this point as well.

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
the only thing I did was unpause the Jenna/MC fem and then went through it normally. I gave no commands. So its likely that you are getting stuck on bugs.

if you cancelled/opted out of the chastity content then its likely a bug, as I have a save that is stuck at this point as well.
didnt bump on chastity yet whos path is it?..

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
didnt bump on chastity yet whos path is it?..
wife and mc (fem) path step 14 or 15 gives you the option to chose to do the chastity content or not. I think anyways based on the save I just checked.
You amy need the script file on pg.111

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes