3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
when is the hq
Theres a public release for 10/28/23, but could be seen here earlier than that. Stay tuned. But theres no significant difference just playing the compressed version already posted here. Do make sure to do the hotfix posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-3-5-bloody-ink.153245/post-11989533

And please, when you can, support the developer on Patreon for doing such an amazing game and giving it for free with frequent updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloody Ink

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I'm guessing on the Neice path if you go the XY app route, once you get the message from Paul about him not altering the niece for 15 days, thats the end of content. In the walkthrough it says wait 0 days and not end of content but that was many days ago.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I'm guessing on the Neice path if you go the XY app route, once you get the message from Paul about him not altering the niece for 15 days, thats the end of content. In the walkthrough it says wait 0 days and not end of content but that was many days ago.
Keep playing, theres way more, skip days. You only reach end when it actually says "end of content". Make sure you do all prerequisites. Sometimes you have to advance other routes, like Jenna and Julia are interrelated for feminized path. Also make sure you patched the script file I linked in post above and no route is paused.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloody Ink

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Keep playing, theres way more, skip days. You only reach end when it actually says "end of content". Make sure you do all prerequisites. Sometimes you have to advance other routes, like Jenna and Julia are interrelated for feminized path. Also make sure you patched the script file I linked in post above and no route is paused.
downloaded and used the patched file and despite that and the wife having pretty much maxed out stats, nothings still triggering and many things stuck on 0 days including the son etc. don't really know what I'm doing wrong.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
downloaded and used the patched file and despite that and the wife having pretty much maxed out stats, nothings still triggering and many things stuck on 0 days including the son etc. don't really know what I'm doing wrong.
If your 3-1 save is on the Sons phone screen these are the potential soft locks you need to continue/could be causing you to be locked. Overall it looks like you may have locked some content out through choices, so you may just need to restart with a new game.
The Son:
You femmed the son. idk if that locks you out of stepmom and son content or not, but I would imagine it does since hes no longer interested in girls. day tag is 560. you also have that branch paused.
The MC:
You need to progress Christinas storylines for her character and MC.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i think is tricky or wrongly coded in the game, if you corupt on bbc, whites guys are "kicked", and a hotwife dont need to cheat, i have feeling that all routes stay open, and when a conflict happen due of a wrong or precedent choice the game crash

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
If your 3-1 save is on the Sons phone screen these are the potential soft locks you need to continue/could be causing you to be locked. Overall it looks like you may have locked some content out through choices, so you may just need to restart with a new game.
The Son:
You femmed the son. idk if that locks you out of stepmom and son content or not, but I would imagine it does since hes no longer interested in girls. day tag is 560. you also have that branch paused.
The MC:
You need to progress Christinas storylines for her character and MC.
I'm not looking for the son/stepmum stuff, Its the continuation of the sons feminization branch after Jenna texted him to ask the MC for help.

Also can't continue Christina's branch since it says the condition: issue command in wifespy app. Which I can't do because she's on the BBC path not the BWC path. I can not think of anything that would block me from the paul XY route apart from declining the romance route with the Brother Mark as well as stopping the wife branch with the brother as well because I just wasn't enjoying it. Unless for some reason the feminization route is locked behind the christina & MC route which sounds more like a route dominant players who want to avoid feminization would pick and not the one that people who want feminization pick.

If its not bugged, then it really needs a proper walkthrough of what choices you need to pick to get to the right point. They could also make the feminization branch not locked behind other branches as well and just wait for a point in the story. Like after Mr Salims sissification text. Still waiting on content revolving around that task app.

Would rather not have to go through hours of the same game again, having to guess where I messed up, so if anybody has a save with a submissive feminization MC (Bought two pairs of Nylon for him and his wife at the store, said they wanted to be like the people in the images Salim texted the MC & chose the XY app route) that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not looking for the son/stepmum stuff, Its the continuation of the sons feminization branch after Jenna texted him to ask the MC for help.

Also can't continue Christina's branch since it says the condition: issue command in wifespy app. Which I can't do because she's on the BBC path not the BWC path. I can not think of anything that would block me from the paul XY route apart from declining the romance route with the Brother Mark as well as stopping the wife branch with the brother as well because I just wasn't enjoying it. Unless for some reason the feminization route is locked behind the christina & MC route which sounds more like a route dominant players who want to avoid feminization would pick and not the one that people who want feminization pick.
Pauls route with XY is tied into the respective christina, Jenna, Wifes, and Nieces storylines. I think the sons fem content may also be tied into Wife and Greg storyline (I know that I had to restart a new game with update 3.5 on a save where the son was feminized as it seemed to hard lock content), and Wifes job storyline which it looks like you had her quit.

18-5 should have everything open to where it seems you are stuck. To continue the Paul XY route you need to go to the mall on the map and buy the womens cloths. The son fem route seems to progress properly also.

Last edited:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
The story paths need to be tightened up. On the one hand PC and wife are texting about her exploits openly, but then with other characters, he's all "She'd never have sex with others."
Not a bug, thats just pure realism. You see my girlfriend is known to fuck her ex and the neighbor, and I hardly see her anymore. Yet im telling people I fuck her 3 times a day and she only has eyes for me.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
The story paths need to be tightened up. On the one hand PC and wife are texting about her exploits openly, but then with other characters, he's all "She'd never have sex with others."
Those are different paths unrelated to each other. If it feels too confusing to you, all you need to do is pause unrelated routes and play them one at a time. The dev chose to give us options, instead of locking us out of all other content for one playthrough.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Pauls route with XY is tied into the respective christina, Jenna, Wifes, and Nieces storylines. I think the sons fem content may also be tied into Wife and Greg storyline (I know that I had to restart a new game with update 3.5 on a save where the son was feminized as it seemed to hard lock content), and Wifes job storyline which it looks like you had her quit.

18-5 should have everything open to where it seems you are stuck. To continue the Paul XY route you need to go to the mall on the map and buy the womens cloths. The son fem route seems to progress properly also.
Playing through that, wasn't exactly what I was hoping for sure now have access to more paths like the fuckstagram followers etc but Still no sign of continuing the paul path after the first meeting or any start of the Jenna feminization path. Also does not have the MC listed as part of the your targets list that I was hoping for.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes