3.60 star(s) 123 Votes
Nov 29, 2020
BTW i played it to the end of current content and feel quite disappointed, like you waiting big BBC action in club, which describing text in event, but dev stupidly used videos of white ugly dude fucking white chick! Like WTF! Not to mention, that later Jenna's content is only for chastity content, so... meh. It's like he rushed everything in stories, technically there is text mostly, without any picture, and those I seen are non stop recycled stuff from previous paths, same as Jenna's talking, it's like "BBC, blah, blah, blah, BBC, blah, blah" non stop. And please, don't tell me he had short time to do it. After playing game ended in bin, so no longer will paying attention to this project.
It's the same problem most adult games have, they start promising but since most of these "devs" do these games to earn some money they make up tier perks you can buy.
This wouldn't be a problem at all but mostly the high tier perks allow you to request stuff that will be put into the game, which then takes time away from the original storyline.
In the end you have to many different timelines that sometimes not even make any sense or in this case are not even getting blocked when you decide to pursue one certain direction...

Ghjcfsf

Sep 24, 2023
just a precision, its FFM no MMF, wife+ christina with mc or black guy, depend of christina and level of wife bbc
yeah i was talking about about mc ffm path i must have misspelled both's bbc lvl is at 0 but idk is just not triggering

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get on the NTR path? My first and last cheating scene is where she is drunk in an alley. After that, there were 2 times she complained that they were pestering her at work and everything was going in circles.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I know, that I was in my last post a little bit harsh, but you know "Constructive criticism, pushing us to perfection", so I created small Mod to replace white couple clips at Jenna end content, with BBC ones. Here it is:

PS: Dev have my permission to use it in game, in future updates, if want.

submarit

Jul 23, 2017
Tried everything and still not getting to anything like you mentioned. Spam skipped after having Christina commanded to fall out of love with BBC to get on the Christina & MC route that someone else mentioned needed to get on the path but still nothings happening. As for the walkthrough app thats not much help as all julia's branch says is wait 0 days and has said that for ages. Either I'm just not patient enough to slog through a lot of skipping waiting for something to happen or I've screwed up something again.
Do you have a old savegame? Version 2,5 or 3 aprox.

Anyone have a old savegame?

Thanks

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
honestly I thought it will go this way at the end of 0.1 that she will seduce him, warm him up for bbc and then convince him to either be a cuck to his wife which becomes a qos or help him turn into a sissy
with gender swap, better turn mc in qos too, sissy is for son, i would turn him slow as real girl then a qos too later

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I know, that I was in my last post a little bit harsh, but you know "Constructive criticism, pushing us to perfection", so I created small Mod to replace white couple clips at Jenna end content, with BBC ones. Here it is: Workupload

No no, you were so harsh, just 4 clips wont do. We need you to keep modding clips like a 100 or so. Then, and only then, we will believe that its helpful constructive criticism. Oh, and reinstall the game of course. Great job on the clips! :giggle:

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
the only thing I did was unpause the Jenna/MC fem and then went through it normally. I gave no commands or made any choices that ended any of the content when I went through to check if the storylines progressed. The Julia content is tied into the wife sharing, fuckstagram, and mc fem storylines. So its likely that you are getting stuck on bugs or alternatively you need to complete other storylines as the conditionals outline.

I can upload saves for the MC fem content if you want.
That would be appreciated.

Reactions: Helloworld6969

Rampage544

Jun 24, 2018
Love this game and I am a patron sub. Quick couple of questions as I ve started from beginning again:
-when you get chance to make a decision on whom you control - if you dont select yourself will in time someone select you to control? Just interested if this is an option in the game (love the idea of you been controlled rather than self doing it!).
- if you dont select yourself assume fem paths for yourself are out (other than the Paul path)?

Thoughts most welcome

Sari

Jul 11, 2017
Very promising game, good ideas and well implemented, Bloody Ink did a great job.
The only suggestion is to have a walk-through or route map for the game (the game is getting bigger, multiple routes with different outcomes). i think the walk-through is going to be necessary.

Dec 21, 2018
I know, that I was in my last post a little bit harsh, but you know "Constructive criticism, pushing us to perfection", so I created small Mod to replace white couple clips at Jenna end content, with BBC ones. Here it is: Workupload

Your criticisms were very much warranted. I was very surprised that the dev forgot about those scenes where BBC was required. Your mod is much better now.

I think dev needs to use more deepfake videos if he's running out of content for Valerie. It seems like we are teased a lot, but then there's no payoff (except the BBC club scene which had to re-patched).

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes