3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah the author/dev does an excellent job of building up the anticipation and slow process of corrupting the wife, sister and other important female characters via Jenna and then recruiting those characters to corrupt others towards the QOS/Cuckolding way of life. But it's all build up still. You feel excited and thrilled each time Jenna does her thing and now the wife is becoming more confident as a cuckoldress but then... it ends.

I really like the various overlapping stories but I can't stand the busywork of going to the job and selling pics to keep your money up and scanning around for texts. I wish it was more streamlined.

Yeah theres a bit more QoS group chat.

Honestly I'm at the point where i'm heavily invested in the Wife, Jenna, Wife's Sister, Christina, QOS and Cuckolding routes. The fact that the next update will focus on Selim family is unfortunate because I wanted to progress the corruption some more and start having more extreme play with the MC and his wife.
Thank you for the summary you gave of the update but if that was all or most of it I'm a little disappointed, like this update should be focused on the MC's dominant route, I read on Patreon that the characters that would be involved in this update, on the dominant route, it would be Hearth, Kirely and Sola but like although it's cool that they have gained content each step forward in the dominant route for the girls who are already present and have a certain content with mc as wife, wife's sister, mc's sister. I was hoping, for example, for the possibility of having an affair with Christina and making George jealous of Mc or continuing the romance route with a normal wife but starting to encourage the wife to have a threesome with Christina for example (I know there is already this content , I'm talking about having more scenes involving this), or continuing the wife's sister and mc route since in the last update there was more focus on her BBC.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Thank you for the summary you gave of the update but if that was all or most of it I'm a little disappointed, like this update should be focused on the MC's dominant route, I read on Patreon that the characters that would be involved in this update, on the dominant route, it would be Hearth, Kirely and Sola but like although it's cool that they have gained content each step forward in the dominant route for the girls who are already present and have a certain content with mc as wife, wife's sister, mc's sister. I was hoping, for example, for the possibility of having an affair with Christina and making George jealous of Mc or continuing the romance route with a normal wife but starting to encourage the wife to have a threesome with Christina for example (I know there is already this content , I'm talking about having more scenes involving this), or continuing the wife's sister and mc route since in the last update there was more focus on her BBC.
I can't speak for the dominant route because I haven't played it. I went full cuck from the start. I'm sure that content still exists.

Reactions: Swooosh

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Unfortunately with the increase in choices (buggy...) the game has lost a logical thread. I hoped that the following fixes would fix these problems, but add more stories without having fixed the main one. Big problem, for me, is at the beginning with the choice to observe or intervene during the rape. I do not understand how this choice can influence the protagonist towards the NTR pact, Share or...I would have preferred a softer experience, a drunken kiss or similar, then the development towards the discovery of the desire to corrupt his wife or swapping. I really love the character of Jenna, really done well. It would be great to work with her to effectively bribe the protagonist’s wife, a collaboration that could later fail with more control from Jenna. Or even an exchange of favors: you allow your wife to go out with me and I in return film what happens, you promise not to use the app’s commands and I’ll let you see what your wife chooses ( I’ll corrupt her or not...). This collaboration would also lead players who wanted faster corruption to enjoy the game better. Another problem, as many others have pointed out, remains the missed Game over for not having enough money. This possibility could have created pleasant/ unpleasant situations, such as: the loss of being able to use the App’s commands, the loss of a character "controlled" through the App giving control to the best paying (from the secondary characters to the main ones) or even the protagonist’s obligation to become sissy or to transform into a woman.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Another problem, as many others have pointed out, remains the missed Game over for not having enough money. This possibility could have created pleasant/ unpleasant situations, such as: the loss of being able to use the App’s commands, the loss of a character "controlled" through the App giving control to the best paying (from the secondary characters to the main ones) or even the protagonist’s obligation to become sissy or to transform into a woman.
BI said a bad ending for non-payment will be in the next update.[/QUOTE]

• Angry
Reactions: JohnSchuler

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Unfortunately with the increase in choices (buggy...) the game has lost a logical thread. I hoped that the following fixes would fix these problems, but add more stories without having fixed the main one. Big problem, for me, is at the beginning with the choice to observe or intervene during the rape. I do not understand how this choice can influence the protagonist towards the NTR pact, Share or...I would have preferred a softer experience, a drunken kiss or similar, then the development towards the discovery of the desire to corrupt his wife or swapping. I really love the character of Jenna, really done well. It would be great to work with her to effectively bribe the protagonist’s wife, a collaboration that could later fail with more control from Jenna. Or even an exchange of favors: you allow your wife to go out with me and I in return film what happens, you promise not to use the app’s commands and I’ll let you see what your wife chooses ( I’ll corrupt her or not...). This collaboration would also lead players who wanted faster corruption to enjoy the game better. Another problem, as many others have pointed out, remains the missed Game over for not having enough money. This possibility could have created pleasant/ unpleasant situations, such as: the loss of being able to use the App’s commands, the loss of a character "controlled" through the App giving control to the best paying (from the secondary characters to the main ones) or even the protagonist’s obligation to become sissy or to transform into a woman.
Yeah the protagonist's outright hostility to Jenna despite them having the same goals if they follow the cuck route is really perplexing.. Especially since she pulled you aside and had a face to face convo where she admitted she was being controlled and it wasn't her fault for causing your company to be lost.

I had hoped that even in the cuck route there'd have been an option where protagonist and Jenna could work together to break her free from outside control and then continue working to corrupt others etc...

As for the wife rape scene I felt that and the Mark route was too much for me to deal with. I know some people have rape fantasies but that shit was ugly and I couldn't do it. So I have no idea how they play with the plot. What I can say for sure is the wife not being raped can still follow the NTR/Cuck route.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
And because others, like me, have lost almost all interest in a game full of bugs that never get fixed (some exist since v0.1)
and most importantly, having to replay from start, just to the get to the updated content is.... not funny...
Doesn't have to replay since the start anymore, I think it was fixed for like, v0.25 if I recall ?

Reactions: Abroken15p

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Doesn't have to replay since the start anymore, I think it was fixed for like, v0.25 if I recall ?
From v0.25 to v0.30, it was since new definitions were introduced in the code. You could load a save but would lead to unpredected bugs down the road. From v0.30 to v0.35 I have no idea since I did not bother replaying (replaying v0.30 was more than enough...)

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
From v0.25 to v0.30, it was since new definitions were introduced in the code. You could load a save but would lead to unpredected bugs down the road. From v0.30 to v0.35 I have no idea since I did not bother replaying (replaying v0.30 was more than enough...)
Guess it's part of making a game, it's hard to please everyone and deal with bugs in time that's why these are V0.[number]. Yet I still think a lot of us are looking forward for the next update, even though there's less begging this time haha, we do need a hero :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh77mo

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
the spy app seems to be stuck with the exclamation point alert, but i've looked at everything on both targets and there's nothing new and it isn't going away. I've gone to a new day and it's still stuck.

Reactions: Keller and Vitegra

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
the spy app seems to be stuck with the exclamation point alert, but i've looked at everything on both targets and there's nothing new and it isn't going away. I've gone to a new day and it's still stuck.
It is a recurring bug it seems, are you on the new update or the 0.3.5 tho?

Reactions: gazlene

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
It sounds like a half assed update. I like this game but I think I'll sit this one.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes