3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
Is there a way to avoid the scenario where the mc is forced to uninstall the app but still go with the wife Corruption?

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Is there a way to avoid the scenario where the mc is forced to uninstall the app but still go with the wife Corruption?
yes, there is a choice before, contact the dev about deleting or do nothing then send command to forget about app

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Not to mention many bugs, which can occur there now. Not do same mistake like last time and waiting for free official release.
He tends to have 90% of the bugs fixed within a few days of release. He just releases the bugfixes to the patreon tiers when the hit the corresponding release dates.

Reactions: was435

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Even if there's no 'hero', I would still love to see what the top tier people are saying about the game so far (good and bad).
I played the update it has substantial progression on the Son's transition and some progress on the cuckold route with extra plot exposition for how the Wife's sister moves to a cuckold relationship with the encouragement of her husband if you chose to play this way.

Unfortunately all the content sort of stops without warning and there's some bugs where wifespy app and messages don't always ping you with a notification so the game quickly becomes this repeated grind of checking everyone's texts, grinding out your office work for morning and midday then quickly skipping another day to repeat the process again until the people you're interested in show you an update to their situation.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I played the update it has substantial progression on the Son's transition and some progress on the cuckold route with extra plot exposition for how the Wife's sister moves to a cuckold relationship with the encouragement of her husband if you chose to play this way.

Unfortunately all the content sort of stops without warning and there's some bugs where wifespy app and messages don't always ping you with a notification so the game quickly becomes this repeated grind of checking everyone's texts, grinding out your office work for morning and midday then quickly skipping another day to repeat the process again until the people you're interested in show you an update to their situation.
Does the Jenna-wife part includes more of the QoS Group ? I wondered when he announced what the update would be about.

Dec 21, 2018

I REALLY appreciate your post, so thank you. This is my primer for when the game is released for my tier. It's kind of disappointing from how you've described it. I was sort of expecting more content, which doesn't sound like it is the case. There is a lot more teasing and after a while you'd want some kind of release for that tension before being teased some more.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I REALLY appreciate your post, so thank you. This is my primer for when the game is released for my tier. It's kind of disappointing from how you've described it. I was sort of expecting more content, which doesn't sound like it is the case. There is a lot more teasing and after a while you'd want some kind of release for that tension before being teased some more.
Yeah the author/dev does an excellent job of building up the anticipation and slow process of corrupting the wife, sister and other important female characters via Jenna and then recruiting those characters to corrupt others towards the QOS/Cuckolding way of life. But it's all build up still. You feel excited and thrilled each time Jenna does her thing and now the wife is becoming more confident as a cuckoldress but then... it ends.

I really like the various overlapping stories but I can't stand the busywork of going to the job and selling pics to keep your money up and scanning around for texts. I wish it was more streamlined.
Does the Jenna-wife part includes more of the QoS Group ? I wondered when he announced what the update would be about.
Yeah theres a bit more QoS group chat.

Honestly I'm at the point where i'm heavily invested in the Wife, Jenna, Wife's Sister, Christina, QOS and Cuckolding routes. The fact that the next update will focus on Selim family is unfortunate because I wanted to progress the corruption some more and start having more extreme play with the MC and his wife.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah the author/dev does an excellent job of building up the anticipation and slow process of corrupting the wife, sister and other important female characters via Jenna and then recruiting those characters to corrupt others towards the QOS/Cuckolding way of life. But it's all build up still. You feel excited and thrilled each time Jenna does her thing and now the wife is becoming more confident as a cuckoldress but then... it ends.

I really like the various overlapping stories but I can't stand the busywork of going to the job and selling pics to keep your money up and scanning around for texts. I wish it was more streamlined.

Yeah theres a bit more QoS group chat.

Honestly I'm at the point where i'm heavily invested in the Wife, Jenna, Wife's Sister, Christina, QOS and Cuckolding routes. The fact that the next update will focus on Selim family is unfortunate because I wanted to progress the corruption some more and start having more extreme play with the MC and his wife.
That really sounds great, thanks for letting us know man ! I really look forward for the release (or the arrival of a hero xD)

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes