3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

I’d like to let you know that the development is going steadily. We’re on the home straight now. The game will be released on the 20th of November, as I promised.

So, here’s the release schedule for the new update. As usual, it’s going to be distributed according to your Patreon tiers.

Massive Cock: 11/20/2023
Big Cock: 11/23/2023
Average Cock: 11/25/2023
Small Cock: 11/27/2023
Tiny Cock: 11/29/2023
Non-patrons: 12/02/2023

I really hope you enjoy the new update and all the content it’s going to introduce. Your support is very important to me ❤None of this would’ve been possible without you!

Have a good one,
BI

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
OMG.
I just played the part when the wife takes her first creampie and she says “I’m not on the pill”… What a bomb !

T-da-man

Sep 7, 2022
So, realistically, the update we should be getting on this forum here is 12/2/23, not the constant 11/20/23 mentions?

Oct 6, 2022
I also noticed one unpleasant thing - the photos with my stepsister are not working well... Anyone sends photos or videos with her, but many are not displayed in her gallery. Is everyone like this?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
an idea I had to add to the sandbox would be to put some thug (bbc or bwc) that would force the wife to have sex with him and gangbang with his group, the wife wouldn't tell her husband about this thug but the thug would send it photos and videos of what was happening for the husband, these photos should be repeated / radiant as is the event of the normal romance route with the wife who is currently in this build. This would be different from the radiant ntr picture because here the husband is not saying that he likes this situation to his wife.

mjlp10

Aug 14, 2021
an idea I had to add to the sandbox would be to put some thug (bbc or bwc) that would force the wife to have sex with him and gangbang with his group, the wife wouldn't tell her husband about this thug but the thug would send it photos and videos of what was happening for the husband, these photos should be repeated / radiant as is the event of the normal romance route with the wife who is currently in this build. This would be different from the radiant ntr picture because here the husband is not saying that he likes this situation to his wife.
Maybe this could be added as the boss's path as it was leading to group sex party ..

Reactions: Templar Knight

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
I have a question, I can send fem stuff to MC himself, but nothing happened to MC. It seems that the son is the only role that can be feminized, am I right?

Aahaahaah

Dec 14, 2020
I really like this suggestion

Reactions: Templar Knight

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
One thing I don't understand about the story is the husband starts a conversation to encourage her to have sex with other guys, the son's friend particular. But then she pretends she stopped talking to him while continuing to see him. Then other stories associated with cuckolding have her engineering that whole swinging thing with hubby cheating in order for her to get access to other men. Why is that whole conspiracy necessary if hubby already told her he wants her to fuck other men and tell him about it? It's just kinda disjointed in that sense.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
I have a question, I can send fem stuff to MC himself, but nothing happened to MC. It seems that the son is the only role that can be feminized, am I right?
In version 3.5, yes, only the son changes under the influence. But in future versions, the changes will probably affect the husband.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
One thing I don't understand about the story is the husband starts a conversation to encourage her to have sex with other guys, the son's friend particular. But then she pretends she stopped talking to him while continuing to see him. Then other stories associated with cuckolding have her engineering that whole swinging thing with hubby cheating in order for her to get access to other men. Why is that whole conspiracy necessary if hubby already told her he wants her to fuck other men and tell him about it? It's just kinda disjointed in that sense.
I’ll assume that this is not the wife’s logic, but a common mistake by the developer, which is why dialogues from different plot branches are mixed up.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I’ll assume that this is not the wife’s logic, but a common mistake by the developer, which is why dialogues from different plot branches are mixed up.
Yeah that part needs a little work. I'm not fully certain but it seems like you have to raise the BBC, Cheat AND hotwife stats simultaneously to get the full cuckold content.

I thought the story would have a way to consensually start the cuckolding content just by pumping hotwife and BBC so instead of cheating she, the couple has a normal conversation about sex and redefine their marriage to a cuckold/QOS one. Instead there's this weird divide between her fucking behind hubby's back and hubby acting all surprised and hurt by it while also having wholesome encouraging convos about her going out to see Rob only for her to pretend she gave up on him.

The plot branches are still hot as fuck to read so I don't care but I wish there was a way to make them a little more streamlined so it isn't disjointed. Are you even "Supposed" to max all the "addictions" stats?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes