3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I spent hours of my life on this game. It's an insane rabbit hole.

Unfortunately the time/day/money system is part of the reason it took so long. All I wanted was to pursue all the Wife/Jenna/Hotwife/Cuck stuff.

Does this game have other outcomes where the wife stays loyal or you can get back at the people who wronged you without exposing yourself too much?

Reactions: Swooosh

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

Hello everyone,

I’ve finally finished writing the dialogue lines for update v.0.4.0, so there’s not much left to do. I just have to finish working on a few small things, and the update will be ready for release.

I’ve written 19-20k dialogue linesin total. They consist of about 110k words. I’ve added 54 videos and 230 images to the new version. This update is a bit smaller than the previous one, but I had more time to work on the game last time. I spent the first few days after the release of v.0.3.5 working on the gallery, as I needed to make lots of previews for the videos. I’m relieved that I don’t have to spend so much time working on the gallery this time.

Now let me say a couple of words about the branches you’re going to see in the new update:

The branch of the wife and Jenna – 35 steps (BBC and the wife’s corruption content, as usual)
The branch of the husband and Hearth – 19 steps (The continuation of Hearth’s branch and some unexpected news about her past)
The branch of the husband and Kirely – 33 steps (Kirely will decide to offer the MC a chance to take part in the content monetisation in addition to filming them having sex)
The branch of the husband and Sola – 28 steps (A new character who is a friend of Kirely’s. I’m sure you’ll like her)
The husband-wife-Onlyfaps path – 40 steps (The MC and his wife will feel like earning some money. The start of two new branches: shooting videos with the husband and BBC)
The branch of the wife’s sister and Steph – 16 steps (The continuation of the romance with Steph, BBC)
The branch of the wife and her sister – 20 steps (The MC’s wife and her sister will decide that it’s time for them to discuss the more intimate aspects of their lives)
The branch of the son and Ahat – 16 steps (The continuation of the romance between the fem-son and Ahat)
The branch of the son (fem) and Greg – 14 steps (It turns out Greg isn’t really a good friend to the fem-son)
The branch of the fem-son – 25 steps (The continuation of the son’s feminisation branch)
The branch of the husband and fem-Paul – 32 steps (The continuation of the branch in which the husband decided to beat up Paul and refused to use XY. The husband decides to get back at Paul by using his weapon against him)
The other branches – 25 steps (The continuation of several branches that didn’t get enough content to be mentioned separately)

The provisional release window for the highest tier is the 20th of November – the 22nd of November. I’ve extended the deadline by two days in case something goes wrong with the new Onlyfaps app. It features some complex mechanics. But I’ll do my best to make you happy by releasing the update on the 20th of November, as I promised.

Have a nice week, everyone. Stay healthy and safe,
BI

p.s. I’m almost fully recovered after my brief illness, and I’m working as hard as I can.
How hard will the Femdom be getting?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I spent hours of my life on this game. It's an insane rabbit hole.

Unfortunately the time/day/money system is part of the reason it took so long. All I wanted was to pursue all the Wife/Jenna/Hotwife/Cuck stuff.

Does this game have other outcomes where the wife stays loyal or you can get back at the people who wronged you without exposing yourself too much?
Not yet in the game. If that even is possible, that is up to dev.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Not yet in the game. If that even is possible, that is up to dev.
Of course you can. If you decide to stop wife doing things with Jenna, her story end very soon (but to be honest dev need to do some script work here, because right after Jenna-route is stopped, right out of nowhere pop up QoS chat, which is nonsense at this place, not to mention, that game not accept your choice, to stop all Fuckstagram follower's communication, which start right after this choice) For Christine I'm not sure, but currently passed that previously bugged order to not fall for BBC, so not know where it ended so far (probably Christine in MC's bed). Problem is, that after you stop Jenna, there is literally no wife content, if you not count non-stop recurring wife-romance, or wife-gym stuff, maybe at later stages of games, will be filled even this hole. ;)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Of course you can. If you decide to stop wife doing things with Jenna, her story end very soon (but to be honest dev need to do some script work here, because right after Jenna-route is stopped, right out of nowhere pop up QoS chat, which is nonsense at this place, not to mention, that game not accept your choice, to stop all Fuckstagram follower's communication, which start right after this choice) For Christine I'm not sure, but currently passed that previously bugged order to not fall for BBC, so not know where it ended so far (probably Christine in MC's bed). Problem is, that after you stop Jenna, there is literally no wife content, if you not count non-stop recurring wife-romance, or wife-gym stuff, maybe at later stages of games, will be filled even this hole. ;)
This game is supposed to be NTR focused game so no, your wife staying loyal is probably not what will happen. Right now you can stop those but only stop, those option will probably continue anyway, you wanting them or not. What i meant was maybe the wife can stay loyal and you doing the cheating is up to dev.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
This game is supposed to be NTR focused game so no, your wife staying loyal is probably not what will happen. Right now you can stop those but only stop, those option will probably continue anyway, you wanting them or not. What i meant was maybe the wife can stay loyal and you doing the cheating is up to dev.
not only, there is hotwife, swing and threesome, could be added a cuckqueen route too

Reactions: sofig and viking9
Oct 6, 2022
Guys, tell me a moment - many of the paths in the description begin after 600+ days? does it really take that long to wait?

I recently started playing this game and I liked it. I follow the path of cheating, hotwife and BBC for the characters, but do some events really need to wait so long?

And another question: do some paths have no alternative? For example with
niece - can she follow Paul's path? Or will I stop it anyway?

Also a question - usually there are no events during the day and evening - is this normal? or am I missing something?

Sometimes in the evening someone makes appointments, but this is not every day.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Guys, tell me a moment - many of the paths in the description begin after 600+ days? does it really take that long to wait?

I recently started playing this game and I liked it. I follow the path of cheating, hotwife and BBC for the characters, but do some events really need to wait so long?

And another question: do some paths have no alternative? For example with
niece - can she follow Paul's path? Or will I stop it anyway?

Also a question - usually there are no events during the day and evening - is this normal? or am I missing something?

Sometimes in the evening someone makes appointments, but this is not every day.
In about 180 days, most events in all directions have ended.

I assume that the developer has a problem with tracking the game code, because... Some time later, the characters experience events from other directions.
For example, Christina, with the ban on BBC, at first lives like this, but later abruptly begins to communicate with Marcus and promote BBC.
Same thing with other characters.
In general, due to these errors, you cannot fine-tune your playthrough to get options (without NTR and BBS).

About my niece. At the moment, her branch stops before reaching completion. In one of the playthroughs, the Spy Program Assistant reported that the niece was completely lost to her husband.

Most events occur in the morning or evening (this happens to everyone). It is unknown whether this is the developer’s logic (check messages in the morning after sleep and meet in the evening after work) or the lack of control over the rhythm of the narrative.

From the same area there is a map (a house is just a couple of events; the work can not be shown on the map at all, but implemented as a separate button).

By the way, only one out of two possible visits to work per day increases your bank account. In version 3.0, Salim wrote something else if you don’t pay him for a long time and the debt grows, but in 3.5 this is not the case, so you don’t have to attend work at all.

Subscribers can receive an update in a couple of days, so a little later a continuation of several threads will appear here.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I tried the stop Jenna from hanging out with the wife, thinking there is no way Jenna would just give up like that, and would possibly lead to some of the more spicy cheating content...was surprised and frankly disappointed that asking your wife to stop talking to Jenna actually means no more Jenna (Even with cheating and other relevant stats maxed out on the app). The point made by many people about how all the paths sort of blend together, as the different paths are increasingly sloppy is a disturbing trend that only gets worse as updates come out. This dev is leaving me with the feeling that he bit off more than he can chew, and is reverting to what takes the least amount of brain power and work...the bored to tears same old BBC trope.

Reactions: w00de and MIkedante

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I tried the stop Jenna from hanging out with the wife, thinking there is no way Jenna would just give up like that, and would possibly lead to some of the more spicy cheating content...was surprised and frankly disappointed that asking your wife to stop talking to Jenna actually means no more Jenna (Even with cheating and other relevant stats maxed out on the app). The point made by many people about how all the paths sort of blend together, as the different paths are increasingly sloppy is a disturbing trend that only gets worse as updates come out. This dev is leaving me with the feeling that he bit off more than he can chew, and is reverting to what takes the least amount of brain power and work...the bored to tears same old BBC trope.
I think that this route is for ones, which are not in game for netorare, but for netori. I tried it to see if Jenna can be stopped, so yes she can.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
In fairness to the dev, the complexity of trying to schedule multiple paths without making mistakes is near on impossible. I have also experienced weird glitches from time to time but I suspect that at some point he will sit down and try to sort through it all, likely causing everyone's saves to break and the related firestorm that will cause

I still say though that this is quite simply the best VN of its type I have ever played. It has eaten hours and hours of my time. I would prefer a forced stop when content runs out though as I suspect this might cause further glitches along the way for those folks who have been save scumming the characters and npcs stats up (guilty as charged)

It is a huge undertaking, and I love every bit of it! I had no idea that you could feminize Paul though so I am working to try and get that result! Wish me luck!!! I am going to cuck the cuck with my cock! buk buk bukoo!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
In fairness to the dev, the complexity of trying to schedule multiple paths without making mistakes is near on impossible. I have also experienced weird glitches from time to time but I suspect that at some point he will sit down and try to sort through it all, likely causing everyone's saves to break and the related firestorm that will cause

I still say though that this is quite simply the best VN of its type I have ever played. It has eaten hours and hours of my time. I would prefer a forced stop when content runs out though as I suspect this might cause further glitches along the way for those folks who have been save scumming the characters and npcs stats up (guilty as charged)

It is a huge undertaking, and I love every bit of it! I had no idea that you could feminize Paul though so I am working to try and get that result! Wish me luck!!! I am going to cuck the cuck with my cock! buk buk bukoo!

oh and we need a better walkthrough, this is as close as I can get to even hinting at critisism though!

Oct 21, 2022
Am probably did something wrong but I can't play the game on android I did every thing that's it said. I installed the apk waited for the black screen then copy the rpa file in to the game folder but it is still the same black screen

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes