3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
i think it cant be avoidable in the game, even i you play every choice to avoid cheat, the wife has her desire too. even with bbc and cheating to zero she will fuck
marcus...
Yeah but my point is I don't want to play as a cuck. I'd rather be cheated by the wife.
Do you get what I mean? I don't wanna be the guy the push the wife to have sex with other people.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I'm with Crown98, the the choices that we are given in no way help the MC regarding his wife's action. It's called "A Wife's Phone" so you would think that he should be able to prevent being cuckolded or at least getting pissed off and putting a lick on Marcus.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I'm with Crown98, the the choices that we are given in no way help the MC regarding his wife's action. It's called "A Wife's Phone" so you would think that he should be able to prevent being cuckolded or at least getting pissed off and putting a lick on Marcus.
but god, I love this game.

Reactions: Vlrnt

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
I still can't seem to get the Greg events to proc. Stuck on Step 8. Wait 0 days. Switch to wife's phone (condition: command issued in the WifeSpy app)

I issued the command, I've fast-forwarded like two weeks, but nothing is happening at all. Did they fix that in the bug fix, or is that still fucked?

I am on 0.3.5.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I am supposedly at a point where she is back loyal to MC. She asked the MC, basically told him to wear cage or she wasn't coming home. I chose "Don't Come" and that produced a totally different outcome.

Reactions: mjlp10

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
I really liked this game when it first came out, but now… just so much clicking.
That's the boat I'm in. Restarting from the beginning to try to get to new content, hoooboy. It takes a minute.

And of course the one branch I actually want to play around with is broken (wife/greg), so there's that.

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
I found a temporary solution for the Greg bug. Open console, type [w_greg_line_stage=9] when you're stuck on stage 8 with no progression, it should move you forward.

Without brackets.

Reactions: AMChef

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the start of the mc feminization path. I can't be bothered to play through hours of text again just to get there.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
What if I play as a husband that DON'T want his wife to cheat? I don't like the MC being a cuck I rather him being cheated and find out without power to stop it.
Like if I tell the brother to stop interact with the wife will he really stop or he will keep doing it behind the mc?
If I choose every option as someone who don't like being cuck how much content would I have?
There aren't many content for the wife in the alpha path yet, man and if u don't want the wife to cheat just pause the cheating story line

Amitabhshah

Nov 7, 2021
Is there a point in game where Greg helps Son to get the MC's wife? I played till where Greg says that he will help the MC's Son. And I have continued playing and still I didn't encounter the point where Greg helps MC's son.

Also, I am not interested in making son sissification. So i am not continuing on that route.

Any help please.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
There aren't many content for the wife in the alpha path yet, man and if u don't want the wife to cheat just pause the cheating story line
The game, for me, is to risk and increase her "hotwife" and "cheating" levels and stop first she start fucks consciounsly others men. But if she is drunk, amen.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
Ok I catch my wife in a lie when she isn't at the office and I just let it slide and even tell her I am sorry for confronting her. I don't think so. Nobody stands around and does nothing. I won't play a wimp, cuckold character, there isn't any fun in that. And I am a girl. You men out there should be really pissed, at least I hope you are.

Reactions: tseug

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Ok I catch my wife in a lie when she isn't at the office and I just let it slide and even tell her I am sorry for confronting her. I don't think so. Nobody stands around and does nothing. I won't play a wimp, cuckold character, there isn't any fun in that. And I am a girl. You men out there should be really pissed, at least I hope you are.
Ok, so I didn't pick the office path but I did pick the school path and dodge basically any NTR so far (to be seen in later updates) for the most part it seems that you can avoid ntr content if you want, you just got be careful with your choices and watch what stats you turn on (which is part of the reason I liked the old hypno UI)

kryomatik

Feb 15, 2018
You get access to your phone when the game starts though right? Or is at some other point in the game?
You get access to it when you finish the "prologue". When the walkthrough is available and you can skip time. It'll be an app on the phone. You still have to unlock the images, videos and gifs by playing through the game though.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Hello
Thank you for this very nice game ;-)

I don't know how to go through step 56 of branch of wife and sharing
The tip says 'wait 0 days' but nothing has been occurring since several days

Is there anything to do so that it goes further?

Shaor

Mar 8, 2020
I installed the game apk and put the files in the correct path but each time I launch it it just gives me the same building archive message and brings me back to my homescreen. I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong

Reactions: Morphys
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes