3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Hello I already asked this once but I think it may have been buried by the update.

Can anyone explain in some detail the consequences of these 2 choices. Initially I chose the option that indicated more NTR but when it seemed like the wife's boss would stop blackmailing her I rolled back and stopped playing.

Before advancing I'd like to know if more NTR means it will be open sharing. If that is the case does less NTR imply more cheating?

I'm just having a hard time understanding this lol View attachment 3061776
More NTR: wife will send you pictures or tell you that she is trying to seduce either pupil or colleague (school/office)
Less NTR: Sometimes you ask the wife how she’s going to work, she’ll always say it’s okay. Actually reading her chats you will know that she is blackmail (other colleagues or another student).

Then in reality in any case she will betray you so most of the content you will have to see them with the app...
Unfortunately it only changes in the initial part. Ntr: collaboration between you NO NTR: betrayal/blackmail from the beginning

Backseatwriter

May 24, 2020
More NTR: wife will send you pictures or tell you that she is trying to seduce either pupil or colleague (school/office)
Less NTR: Sometimes you ask the wife how she’s going to work, she’ll always say it’s okay. Actually reading her chats you will know that she is blackmail (other colleagues or another student).

Then in reality in any case she will betray you so most of the content you will have to see them with the app...
Unfortunately it only changes in the initial part. Ntr: collaboration between you NO NTR: betrayal/blackmail from the beginning
Thank you for the reply!

Based off what you've outlined I think I will select less ntr since I prefer the wife to act on her own. I also like the aspect of needing to check her phone to learn that she is lying

I was mostly worried that selecting less ntr meant I'd see less of the story but it seems like it only changes the way in which I see things.

Reactions: mjlp10

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for the reply!

Based off what you've outlined I think I will select less ntr since I prefer the wife to act on her own. I also like the aspect of needing to check her phone to learn that she is lying

I was mostly worried that selecting less ntr meant I'd see less of the story but it seems like it only changes the way in which I see things.
in this case NTR means Netorase ( where a 's has sex with others, which the protagonist enjoys, actively encourages or even causes ).

for the whole game you can start with the shared choice of husband/wife to cheat or shared. However in any case you always end up with betrayal behind your back...

Reactions: hym12587

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I gave up playing this, the blatant inability of the MC to see his wife cheating on him in front of his face AND listening his voice, seeing photos, etc. annoyed the shit out of me.

The game is good, the building for the scenes climax is amazing, but the MC being a birdbrained fool COMPLETELY kills it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
The "logic" of this game is something. MC starts to use app to corrupt his wife, then using fuckstagram starts to chat from wife's behalf to some dudes, then she continius doing that, and then at some point she agrees to go to one of followers house.
MC: "oh my god she will not do this... is she. I should probably check this by myself. Well I'm here at exact time they agreed to meet, what do I see there? Is there a women who gets banged by that dude in every holes. She sounds like me wife, she looks like me wife, but nah it can't be her I just imagining".
Another follower date. MC "Oh my god, wife won't go to meet this guy, but just to be sure that she won't be there I'll check, oh they not there but wait someone is geting banged just behind those trees, again that woman sounds like my wife, and also can't see clearly but she looks like her. Nah it isn't her she probably at work or home already. I should call her." Hears the phone ringing near the woman "well thats woman ringtone sounds the same like my wife, but no it can't be her ouh wait she answers the phone and I hear her voice in phone and in real time... Well I'm just imagining things. Because she is not cheating me. So will go home and watch videos of my wife fucking with other man through the app."
Hello I already asked this once but I think it may have been buried by the update.

Can anyone explain in some detail the consequences of these 2 choices. Initially I chose the option that indicated more NTR but when it seemed like the wife's boss would stop blackmailing her I rolled back and stopped playing.

Before advancing I'd like to know if more NTR means it will be open sharing. If that is the case does less NTR imply more cheating?

I'm just having a hard time understanding this lol View attachment 3061776
Nothing happens. The code mostly ignores choices and you just get serialized release of content after click the day night button a thousand times.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
THIS is the very best corruption game anywhere. Any game that allows you to corrupt yourself while corrupting others deserves all praise and homage. God bless its little cotton socks

And in closing, if the MC doesnt get to fuck that sissy, Ima throw rocks at the dev's windows

Reactions: atrebor68

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
can anyone share Greg-Wife-Son save please or explain how to start it. Its simply doesnt work
continue the story of Greg and do not spam Sissy to your son. Then never intervene...
if you check the walktrough is marked all (see app in cell phone folder symbol in orange)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
THIS is the very best corruption game anywhere. Any game that allows you to corrupt yourself while corrupting others deserves all praise and homage. God bless its little cotton socks

And in closing, if the MC doesnt get to fuck that sissy, Ima throw rocks at the dev's windows
You male my Day Bro!

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

Dutch4698v

Sep 27, 2022
Here's the latest news from Bloody Ink's Patreon:

Hello everyone,
I’d like to let you know that the development of the next update is well underway. So far, I’ve written 11k lines of dialogue and 69k words (I counted the words in the dialogue lines without the code). Unfortunately, I’m a bit ill. That’s why the development has slowed down in the last few days. But the release date remains the same (the 20th of November). I think I probably won’t be able to reach the milestone of 20k lines, like I usually do. Most likely, this update will be a little smaller than the previous updates (it’ll have 2k or 3k fewer lines). But, alas, you never know when you might catch a cold.
The majority of content so far consists of the alpha MC branch. The branch of the wife and Jenna and the branch of the feminised son have been updated as well. I’ve also started working on the branch of the wife, Jenna and the wife’s sister. The alpha MC, the wife and the son are the characters who will get most of the content in the upcoming update. If I have enough time, I’ll add some new content to the branch of the niece, and she’ll become the fourth main character of the new update.
The upcoming update will also feature a new app, Onlyfaps. I hope you like it
That’s all from me for now. I really hope I get better soon and resume working at my usual pace.

Have a nice week, everyone,

BInk

Also, it looks like there will be a additional sissification path at some point in the future.

1699328392972.png

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I'm almost through 035. Only thing left is the son's feminization path. I don't think there's anyway to save him. We'll see in the next update. If he hadn't been so scandalous with MC's wife it never would have happened. I do have to give a big "Hell Yeah" for the MC finally sticking it to Jenna. Loved it when he told the wife "Don't Come". Hopefully now Jenna is going to start getting what she deserves. She is such a miserable b*%ch. And what she's doing to the son. Makes me almost feel bad for the little dirtbag. Hoping I reach the current stopping point of his branch soon. It's like at step 45. The only path I still have open.

The one drawback to this game is it is such a grindfest. It's a different type of Grindfest but a Grindfest nonetheless.

Hey Bloody Ink I know sometimes you read posts in here. For the next update pointers on Jenna Secretary pictures that were added for 0.3.5 or that are now just popping up in 035 need to be fixed they currently flag as real Jenna.

Lastly had one question why does it seem some characters values never revert back down. Also why is Julia still getting spam even though it would seem hers is turned off and when she does it doesn't even flag.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes