3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
How to go to these events?
w_mc_pic_11.jpg
w_mc_pic_13.jpg
w_mc_pic_17.jpg
w_mc_pic_19.jpg
Curious about it too, played the whole game and never saw them, perhaps hidden behind a bug (again) or it is for future content, if someone know ill be glad

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
THE UPDATE IS HERE, MY FRIENDS.
Damn, i got all excited for nothing... It's just an fix update... When can we expect content?
After a few in-game days, dev of the mind control app takes over your app and starts fucking up your life, stealing your wife and your company.
Really?? Because I am at the end of current update and the guy who took his company never even hit on his wife... And i even stopped paying him with 0 consequences.
w_mc_pic_11.jpg
w_mc_pic_13.jpg
w_mc_pic_17.jpg
w_mc_pic_19.jpg
I can't see any pics in this post.. Is it just me?

Mr.Shelby

Nov 8, 2022
View attachment 2483663

Overview:
A Wife’s Phone is an erotic text-based game with elements of cheating, NTR, harassment, mind control, hypnosis, feminisation, transformation and much more. The player takes the role of a husband whose life was no different from that of any ordinary man until one day... One day, the world around the man began to change. While uncovering the secrets of his friend’s wife and trying to figure out what is happening to another man’s wife, he begins to question the fidelity of the one he loves. And that moment, he discovers a very unusual app. Its main features are... Well, you’ll see for yourself.
The game is designed as a simulator of a phone on which you get messages, follow the profiles of women on social networks, spy on them using a special app and control their minds.
Remember that your support is very important to me. It helps me continue working on the game. It is the only way to let me know that I am doing something other people enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: Bloody Ink - -
Censored: no
Version: 0.3.5 Bugfixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

APK Installation:

DOWNLOAD
HQ
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Android: - MEGA - -
Android Archive: - MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extra: Date Display

View attachment 2483651 View attachment 2483652 View attachment 2483653 View attachment 2483654 View attachment 2483655 View attachment 2483657 View attachment 2483658 View attachment 2483659 View attachment 2483660 View attachment 2483661
[/QUO
Who is the wife ? I mean what's the real name of that character? Pls do tell me I want to know

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Damn, i got all excited for nothing... It's just an fix update... When can we expect content?

Really?? Because I am at the end of current update and the guy who took his company never even hit on his wife... And i even stopped paying him with 0 consequences.

I can't see any pics in this post.. Is it just me?
here they are
w_mc_pic_11.jpg w_mc_pic_17.jpg w_mc_pic_13.jpg w_mc_pic_19.jpg

So any idea how to access these events ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Comisar

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I honestly give the dev a lot credit on one hand for the updates but at the same time between all the different branches and trying to push out large updates quickly. He's bound to have bugs. There are two Jenna Secretary pictures also that actually get flagged as "Real Jenna" so you go to look there and there is nothing new there but if you go look in Jenna Secretary which doesn't get flagged those pictures are there.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Not sure if this part is possible yet because I'm not sure which step the Valerie-Christina branch stopped at right now and with the F**kstagram issues its hard to tell.
1698852605790.png

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Bloody Ink has a lot of content here. Which is great but I also think at the speed of the updates and all the different branches it makes it more difficult to track everything.

Also on the NTR I would have to run back through which i'm not about to do now but if you make your choices very careful I would believe you could avoid most to all of the NTR. The question then though would become how much content would there be?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Has anyone seen/had issues with f**kstagram progress with f**kstagram followers. Seems like none of these three are progressing at all. Also I see the whole brother quest is somehow broken. Which I believe is why I get an exception everytime I load a save up. PC Player
1698853652377.png 1698853686777.png

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Bloody Ink has a lot of content here. Which is great but I also think at the speed of the updates and all the different branches it makes it more difficult to track everything.

Also on the NTR I would have to run back through which i'm not about to do now but if you make your choices very careful I would believe you could avoid most to all of the NTR. The question then though would become how much content would there be?
Yeah, just looking at all the image in the same folder without subfolder is a think, i dont know about coding but i think the dev would benefit from a little of compartmentalization. He do good job still, but i think the game would benefit for one or two less important update to make the game smoother.

Not much content without ntr for the moment, i thought the swinging/sharing pass with anysa would be free of it but jenna come again to mess with things, imo it was a bad decision from the dev to bring back the ntr in what should have been a consensual sharing path but hey he do what he want. The next ubdate should be without ntr if i remember right (dont quote me on this)

Reactions: joker2008

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Basically I would think to avoid most the NTR you would not just have to protect your wife but pretty you would pretty much have to take the moral high ground on almost all decisions

There's a reason the characters have values for different things.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I'm still going through now and I said two but there are more than two Jenna Secretary pictures that get flagged correctly. I couldn't give a accurate number till im all the way through 3.5 but I would probably say these are new pictures. One has her in a gym outfit with her leg up stretching it.

POXOB

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, I changed the names of the main characters but it didn't change. Why? Cuz I'm playing Android version? Please help

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes