3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

**__ A Wife's Phone v0.3.5 __** Official Android by me!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

< >
Game Developer:

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

<Mega>
Size 196 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

<Mega>
Size 2.25 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.3.5.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

Come find me on Discord:
Updated android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloody Ink

Backseatwriter

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question because it literally says (more/less NTR) I'm curious if I choose to not tell the wife character that means she will cheat less.

Basically I'm asking is if by more/less NTR the game will be more open about sharing. If possible I'd like the wife to continue cheating in secret

It's odd to me that talking her about the cheating means more NTR, maybe I'm really just not understanding. Any help is appreciated!

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

THE UPDATE IS HERE, MY FRIENDS.

Compressed version Mega (2.9 GB): ,
Compressed version Pixeldrain (2.9 GB): ,
Uncompressed version Mega (6.8 GB): ,
Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (6.8 GB): ,
Android port Mega: ,
Android port Pixeldrain: ,
You can read about how you can install the android version of the game
Those who already have v0.3.5 can download the bugfix along with the gallery and a few files (doesn't work for android)
What has been fixed and added:

- A gallery has been added to the game. It updates automatically. As you progress the storyline and see new pictures in chat, they are immediately added to the gallery. The gallery has separate sections for different characters and some categories for the sake of convenience. The gallery features photos and videos. To see a photo or watch a video, simply click it. As soon as you load your save, the gallery will be automatically updated to reflect your current progress.
- Fixed the video in the club that featured a white man instead of a dark-skinned man
- Fixed the issues that prevented some videos and photos from displaying or made them display incorrectly
- Fixed the bug with the branch of Christina and the Husband (the BBC branch started instead of it). This branch should work fine now. If this bugfix doesn’t fix the issues with this branch, let me know. I haven’t checked if it works
- Fixed the bug because of which two labels couldn’t be loaded in the branch of the wife’s sister

p.s. The latest bugfix is already in the game

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I'm confused I downloaded a version off of TF and it had a filename of AWifesPhone-0.3.5f-pc which I assumed included the hotfix. Whenever I load a save though I get an exception error.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
There’s something you have to do to make the game work on your phone.

1. Download both files on your phone (APK and Archive).

2. Install the APK file, launch the game and allow the app to access your data. After the black screen and the warning about the app not being able to see the archive, it should close. Now let’s do the next step.

3. Transfer archive.0.3.5.rpa to this directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game. Make sure the path to the folder you’ve transferred the archive to is correct. You don’t need root permissions to do that.

4. Now you can launch the game you’ve installed and play.

You can find your saves in Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/, so you can transfer your saves, if you have them, to this folder, and they will work.

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
fuckstrgram keep on poppin up new post but nothing wtf
I ask stupid question but are you on the "right phone" ?
Do you check "down" the list of subscriptions ? At some point the list is longer than the size of the phone.
Is not a message instead of a post ?

Reactions: was435

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Some messages are displayed to two people at the same time, but only one person can read the message.
For example, communication between wife and son. You can’t read it from your son (doesn’t respond to clicks), but you can read it from your wife (after reading it, it disappears from your son too).

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019

2. Install the APK file, launch the game and allow the app to access your data. After the black screen and the warning about the app not being able to see the archive, it should close. Now let’s do the next step.

3. Transfer archive.0.3.5.rpa to this directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game. Make sure the path to the folder you’ve transferred the archive to is correct. You don’t need root permissions to do that.

You can find your saves in Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/, so you can transfer your saves, if you have them, to this folder, and they will work.
In my case with the exception errors. I'm playing on PC not android.

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

The game just automatically closes when I open it after I move the file into that game folder

Reactions: kratoswar

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I ask stupid question but are you on the "right phone" ?
Do you check "down" the list of subscriptions ? At some point the list is longer than the size of the phone.
Is not a message instead of a post ?
i step on a bug , no new post ... but keeps on appearing same time i dont get new update/post on fuckstagram quite a while now ...

Reactions: Vitegra

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
I really like this game but it's broken af. In variius routes there is a bug when you avoid a route by decision the game will mark it as complete making the steps that need that route to progress.

For example if you tell your wife to not see Jenna it would end the route but also would unlock the Instagram followers and the BBC chat. If the wife's sister rejects the coworker it unlocks all her other routes. Mark's cuckold path starts immediately after finishing the crhating path. Son's sissy route doesn't not block Valery's route, so you can make Mikki blackmail Valery. I have been using those bugs as short cuts to see content early and multiple routes in a single save but it totally breaks immersion.

Also I think a cuckqueen route would fit perfectly but I don't think we would ever have that. It could begin after fucking Anissa and the threesome with Christina. Instead of meeting with Jax you make Valerie watch you fuck Anissa for trying to manipulate you then you can include any other girl for threesome or cuckqueen.

Despise all the bugs and inconsistents in the story I love the game and wish it gets better. I am waiting for mark's cheating route to continue.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
before the golden question got dropped and the game got labelled with the NTR tag, let me clarify to you all that the NTR content in this game is said to be avoidable by the Devs, let's hope it stays that way. That is meaning NTR can be avoidable for MC (MC can decide whether his wife be a slut or not corrupted at all), while MC's friend wives will be automatically cucking their husband from the first version and that's fine by me, as long it's not the mc that gets his wife cucking him.
"let me clarify to you all that the NTR content in this game is said to be avoidable by the Devs"

>Checked game myself.
>After a few in-game days, dev of the mind control app takes over your app and starts fucking up your life, stealing your wife and your company.
ix2vol6t1fq81.jpg

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes