3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Amazing, i've tried replaying the entire thing from scratch so i don't run into any bugs but then my game fucking crashes and this pops up (paths have been edited out for obvious reasons).
Happens just after the whole jenna/anissa/wife cheating scheme while trying to open one of my wife's texts.
Has there been a bugfix for this or any way to fix that kind of thing ?
Adding that the dev REALLY SHOULD ADD SAVEGAMES LEADING TO NEW CONTENT WITH EACH NEW RELEASE aint nobody got time for this crap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or can anyone help me edit my save correctly or something ? thank you

Last edited:

Loba31

Oct 25, 2022
Hi! Can anyone help me with mark path? It says step 5 go to club with mark but nothing happenes and i don`t know what to do. I tried to edit the save to skip that step but i don`t seem to make it work.

Reactions: Ekzar

mrtekl

Jul 3, 2021
Hi! Can anyone help me with mark path? It says step 5 go to club with mark but nothing happenes and i don`t know what to do. I tried to edit the save to skip that step but i don`t seem to make it work.
you should pass the day Sometimes does not happen anything. mark will text you

Loba31

Oct 25, 2022
okey then you open the map at evening or noon you can see the mark
Done that multiple days in the row and it does nothing. On the night map is not usable. Is that how its supposed to be or its a bug for me and that is why i can`t go over that step?

Reactions: Ekzar
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes