3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I love this game but I can't understand where the update end.
The scene in the street, with the flashlight, is DYNAMITE!

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017

THE UPDATE IS HERE, MY FRIENDS.

Compressed version Mega (2.9 GB): Win, Mac
Compressed version Pixeldrain (2.9 GB): Win, Mac
Uncompressed version Mega (6.8 GB): Win, Mac
Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (6.8 GB): Win, Mac
Android port Mega: APK, Archive
Android port Pixeldrain: APK, Archive
You can read about how you can install the android version of the game
Those who already have v0.3.5 can download the bugfix along with the gallery and a few files here (doesn't work for android)
What has been fixed and added:

- A gallery has been added to the game. It updates automatically. As you progress the storyline and see new pictures in chat, they are immediately added to the gallery. The gallery has separate sections for different characters and some categories for the sake of convenience. The gallery features photos and videos. To see a photo or watch a video, simply click it. As soon as you load your save, the gallery will be automatically updated to reflect your current progress.
- Fixed the video in the club that featured a white man instead of a dark-skinned man
- Fixed the issues that prevented some videos and photos from displaying or made them display incorrectly
- Fixed the bug with the branch of Christina and the Husband (the BBC branch started instead of it). This branch should work fine now. If this bugfix doesn’t fix the issues with this branch, let me know. I haven’t checked if it works
- Fixed the bug because of which two labels couldn’t be loaded in the branch of the wife’s sister

p.s. The latest bugfix is already in the game
Where is the gallery? I haven't been able to find it yet.

NeoFecund

Jul 18, 2023
I don't know if I missed an option but I would greatly appreciate the ability to skip through new conversations.
I can only hit spacebar 150 times while trying desperately to scroll through Jenna and my Wife having a different version of the same conversation before it starts getting really tedious.
It's weird that I can reload a save and skip through convos I haven't had on that save up until I get up to the point where I reloaded.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I don't know if I missed an option but I would greatly appreciate the ability to skip through new conversations.
I can only hit spacebar 150 times while trying desperately to scroll through Jenna and my Wife having a different version of the same conversation before it starts getting really tedious.
It's weird that I can reload a save and skip through convos I haven't had on that save up until I get up to the point where I reloaded.
in prefs did you click skip unseen text? i even parametred a ctrl button on my mouse to skip faster

mrtekl

Jul 3, 2021
guys can somebody tell me which one is the last task for my wife? ı came to cuckold and chastity path. unknown texted me he said that jenna influenced my wife and ı stuck. anyone know what ı am supposed to do next ?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
What if I play as a husband that DON'T want his wife to cheat? I don't like the MC being a cuck I rather him being cheated and find out without power to stop it.
Like if I tell the brother to stop interact with the wife will he really stop or he will keep doing it behind the mc?
If I choose every option as someone who don't like being cuck how much content would I have?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This game has eaten hours and hours of my life, and I have run out of content

And this makes me sad

DEV!!!! release the kraken!

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
What if I play as a husband that DON'T want his wife to cheat? I don't like the MC being a cuck I rather him being cheated and find out without power to stop it.
Like if I tell the brother to stop interact with the wife will he really stop or he will keep doing it behind the mc?
If I choose every option as someone who don't like being cuck how much content would I have?
i think it cant be avoidable in the game, even i you play every choice to avoid cheat, the wife has her desire too. even with bbc and cheating to zero she will fuck
marcus...

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes