3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Seeing what users write here and seeing what actual developer update looks like paints a stark contrast. I expected the update to be crap, but it actually looks completely fine if what mentioned is accurate. Looking forward to testing it out and we already had good news about yet another update coming around Xmas time, so yeah, some of the doubts and negative messages displayed on this forum are definitely not founded in reason.

C00kie

May 3, 2018
+1, can someone please share 0.3.5 complete save files
Each page is one "role" of gameplay i forgot which one was which. Page 5 is fresh since i think that some routes are softlocked or bugged. Page 1 and 3 were the main routes for me and 4 was the dom route if i remember correctly. Take the save with the newest save date.

Page two is somewhere between 3.0 and 3.5

Edit: Save page one is softlocked (working on fix)
"Fix": https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wifes-phone-v0-4-2-bloody-ink.153245/post-12306258

Last edited:

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
Each page is one "role" of gameplay i forgot which one was which. Page 5 is fresh since i think that some routes are softlocked or bugged. Page 1 and 3 were the main routes for me and 4 was the dom route if i remember correctly. Take the save with the newest save date.

Page two is somewhere between 3.0 and 3.5
Fucking legend

C00kie

May 3, 2018
Yeah cause the reason this hasn't been shared yet is totally because the people who're willing to leak it just didn't know people wanted it... What's the point of a thread like that for a game like this with people spamming daily about wanting it here.
Uploaders have a structure here how they do things on f95. There is a point. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: Troqu
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes