3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

meidrics

Apr 20, 2023
Because deadshot wrote only

Fixed:
- the bug with the fuckstagram notifications
- the bug with the WifeSpy notification (the red icon was always shown)
- step 12 in the branch of the Husband and Paul
- the notifications on Lena's phone and the Niece's phone
- the bugs that occurred when viewing Paul's (Paula's) photos
1700938254647.png ur blind

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Because deadshot wrote only

Fixed:

detailed changelog was posted on Nov 16, its a content update not just a bugfix

some branches actually seem to be quite interesting from the look, if you like the game its a good time to play this again

EDIT: umm i'm already stuck with wife's sister i guess we need to wait till bug fix 3

Last edited:

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018

THE UPDATE IS HERE, MY FRIENDS.

Compressed version Mega (3.3 GB): Win, Mac

Compressed version Pixeldrain (3.3 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Mega (7.5 GB): Win, Mac

Uncompressed version Pixeldrain (7.5 GB): Win, Mac

Update Only Mega: Full, Compressed

Update Only Pixeldrain: Full, Compressed

IMPORTANT: Use the bugfix which is attached to this post after unzipping the game

Fixed:

I Did Try to upload the Bugfix but it's too big or something
based-so-fucking-zased.gif

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to start the kirely route? I really have no clue, the son is already in the phone as stated by the vague walkthrough.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Can anyone please tell me how to start the kirely route? I really have no clue, the son is already in the phone as stated by the vague walkthrough.
from what i remember you start her route after youre given her contact info from the spy app guy, then you choose whether to pursue her or not

Larsung

May 29, 2018
are the pathes still extremmly buggy? that a NON corrupted wife is fucking BBCs all along if Christinas Path opens up?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I'm a bit confused, is the new version 0.4.2 or both 0.4.2 and 0.4.0
yeah it's confusing the DL says it's 0.4 while the OP got in the opening post it's version 0.4.2 both in the version and changelog bits so personally i'm just gonna wait and see what happens

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Idk why I spent so much time doing this, seeing as I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but anyways I made a 100% gallery unlocker for v0.4.0 and v0.4.2(it should work on both seeing as there's no content difference)

Just drop the .rpy file into the 'game' folder and then the moment you open the gallery app, boom everything is unlocked.

Also yes, the loading time for opening some of the larger gallery pages is just part of the game, it struggles to load them lol(and I don't have a shitty computer so I'm pretty sure it's just the software).

This file will let you view all the images and videos in the game(at least I think so), regardless of the route you're on. However, because the gallery unlockedness(very english ik) isn't written into the save file, once you remove this script you'll lose everything it unlocks (useful if you want to check how much you've actually unlocked on your save ig)

Anyways, this script is only for v0.4.0 and v0.4.2. If you use it in later versions, it will only unlock the scenes from 0.4/0.4.2(you should still be able to see new scenes if you unlock them yourself, however)

And please, can someone find a better way to do this? This is the most brute force fucking way to make this work cause idk how to code lmao

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm a bit confused, is the new version 0.4.2 or both 0.4.2 and 0.4.0
yeah it's confusing the DL says it's 0.4 while the OP got in the opening post it's version 0.4.2 both in the version and changelog bits so personally i'm just gonna wait and see what happens
The major version is 0.4 but there were two bugfixes released so when you download 0.4 you need to patch it to 0.4.2 with the bugfix. Both are in the first post.

Reactions: sguru

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
are the pathes still extremmly buggy? that a NON corrupted wife is fucking BBCs all along if Christinas Path opens up?
Indeed. The worst part of this game is that there's no separation between branches, across characters. A character will be shy about doing one thing meanwhile they've already been fucked by like six different people.

The only path I currently like is with Jenna corrupting the wife. There's a ton of content and it's a slow burn corruption that doesn't require the mc forcing the issue.. unlike every other route. It's hard to get mad at your wife for cheating when you're literally forcing her to seduce her boss and then are like "I can't believe she blew him! How could she do this to me?!" :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes