3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
I dont care about new content. We are still waiting for gameplay rework... Everyone is having problems almost every route. Its still unplayable. I'm still missing launch versions gameplay... inventing sandbox to this game is worst decision..

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm about half way into this update and while there's some content, the game has IMO plateaued. I think the multiple characters he added had distracted the dev from writing a coherent plot. I say this as a big fan of NTR. As many people have said, the multiple branches have been proven to be meaningless. Valerie in some chats is still talking to the husband in a loveydovey manner, as if there's no cheating involved. However, she has proven to be a big cheater (like MC has). I'm not sure how a marriage would still be intact when this is going on and no one is addressing the out of control cheating.
Here's the thing, I don't think most of these storylines with the wife were meant to be played concurrently... they never will be because that's a lot of work on the back end to tie this shit together. If he couldn't do it at the time of release there is zero chance he's going to go back and fix it.

Wife on OnlyFaps - Fast tracking her to hotwifing, requires a bunch of boring shit with Kirely.
Wife and Mark - Sexual assault, cuckolding, you have to make her want to hang out with him and then tell him you want him to fuck your wife.
Wife and Boss / coworkers - doesn't work for cheating as you initially have to force her to, so cuckold. Then you can either choose not to confront her about it in which it remains cheating or confront and embrace it for cuckolding.
Wife and Fuckstagram - Cheating by way of self-cucking.
Wife and Greg - Cheating, but again you push the ball forward.
Wife and Christina - Cheating. You need to make your wife interested.
Wife and Jenna and BBC - Cheating, cuckolding, femdom, ties in with Christina's route, only requires you letting your wife hangout with her friends (and possibly not interrupting them during the conversation at Mike's house).
Wife and Mike and Jenna - Wife-swapping, boring, didn't attempt it, I also think there's barely any content.
Wife Romantic route - Don't to this if you're interested in any of the other routes, because it doesn't work at all like TheUnforeseenMessenger mentioned above.

Out of all of these, all of these, the Jenna and BBC route is the only route that doesn't involve you cucking yourself. So, one could agree that everything but the main fucking route would work together as they all require you to be an active participant in your wife's corruption... the problem is that events and dialogue don't make sense across routes.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Checked out update and it was an okay update. It does string you along still in some routes, but there were some hot moments if not outright action yet. There were also some new routes/content that I had previously paused, but are now required for the new routes. Problem is that their progression needs to be done in earlier updates so I locked myself out, oops. Obviously at some point in later updates will have to do fresh start with nothing pauses provided it won't create gazillion bugs when vast amount of routes clash.

One thing I want to mentiont, that I find seeing wife's posts by proxy really hot. What I mean is that we are used to seeing most of her content in her phone which sets ordinary feel to it by this point. But when I see wife in her sisters phone for example or in public group chat, it sets up new exciting emotions. That 1 particular photo wife sent her sister in the newest update was MEGA HOT, I'm sure the pervier players will know what I mean :)

P.S. Love increased amount of social posts, it's just a picture, but in this context it has a huge effect - at least on me. More social media posts in future for more characters please, I don't care if they are just ordinary selfies :p

Reactions: embed and L0b0ts

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
anyone else got stuck in the step 111 jenna and valerie ? got an unreadable text that won't go away. Thinking of editing my save to skip this.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I installed the bugfix, but apparently it doesn't address the money glitch. This is a new problem I had not experienced before.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think it desperately needs to address and mention stuff you've seen in other branches so it makes sense, for continuity.

Why does every guy that's decent at the start seeming like a good LI for the women end up being assholes?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope there will be a way to date Talay and Cecilia without the MC planning to turn them into sluts fucking everyone, that doesn't fit with it being called a romance path, making them his should be enough, they aren't guilty of Dorian's schemes after all, so they shouldn't suffer for it.

One day I want a harem playthrough without anyone fucking someone else after the MC has them, so the son will be feminized so she can join the harem too. Unless the dev requires most of the branches to be completed to reach the game's ending, the only optional ones being those you can close early and those tied to those ones' progressions.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes