3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
What are the branches that are tied with the bbc and jenna one? I like the game but not into the bbc aspect and i want to know if tehre is something unrelared to bbc like feminization of the mc

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
its close but i guess it depend if at the beginning of the game when salim talk about sissies you choose to fuck a sissy or become one
If that is the case, there should be an indication for it at the choice.

I feel like the sissification of the MC was abandoned, we get the task app, yet it only gets used for the XY transformation branch way later into the game, which is disappointing, I was really looking forward to the sissification branch and tasks, like Jenna did with the son, but more extensive.

Reactions: Dflik

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I wish I could say that the game is exactly what it advertised but with every update I find it more and more confusing - some threads are blocked by a forced cuckold femdom scenario - and the origin of the MC wanting to corrupt his wife with the phone app is gone - no longer do you have a mindwashing phone app and the MC is forced into a wiling cuckold life.

The MC reaction and impression of the different paths are lazily written - and the MC is presented as an utterly deranged schizo that don't remember conversations he had a day ago, wanting his wife to cuckold him and at the same time being shocked by her "cheating".

Also- the MC having had some side pieces is presented as "blackmail material"...while the wife has been getting railed daily for months.

The open world, new job to go to and pay a debt thing is not removed, just ignored, leaving a chunk of unpolished gameplay in. At the same time, the game have "waiting times" as it's only mechanic - not that you have to invest resources into corrupting characters or anything, just wait.

I'm still a fan of the subject matter but I wish they could streamline the flow of the game.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
!st time playing this game and it was fine until the whole losing the company to mr salim thing. Now it's in "sandbox" with nothing happening -you get a message with a picture attached? = Nothing shown.
You click on a love interest on the map? = a screen with "you are on a date" is shown
Not really sure what the 7gig I downloaded was meant to contain but I didn't think it was a whole lot of nothing..

Reactions: w00de

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
If that is the case, there should be an indication for it at the choice.

I feel like the sissification of the MC was abandoned, we get the task app, yet it only gets used for the XY transformation branch way later into the game, which is disappointing, I was really looking forward to the sissification branch and tasks, like Jenna did with the son, but more extensive.
it wasn't, 0.4 has the first time Salim contacts the player and adds a task to the task app - we can't do the task yet, but the path is clearly there now

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm still asking what is the goal of this game. The wife's indexes of kinks grows w.out control.
One thing worth considering is the most ignored aspect of the game: the MC's debt. In the initial version(s?) of the game there was a conversation with Jenna where she said Salim would pay the MC for every sexual act committed by the wife that doesn't include the MC. For whatever reason it was scrapped in later versions but it's the only way that everything in this game would make sense. Then commanding your wife to do things with other people would get you money, which actually makes sense. As it currently stands there's no reason why the MC would willingly make his wife cheat on him because they had a great relationship (and also debt and money in general right now has no actual purpose). I think if that gets reinstated, the next thing would be to tie other routes into the wife's different corruption levels, because right now that is also completely meaningless. If he does these things the game would be 100% better, imo.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Yeah it seems like there’s all these routes that run in parallel with eachother associated with varying degrees of cuckolding and cheating. It doesn’t always make sense that the protag is shocked at his wife becoming promiscuous with other men if he’s the one directing her to do so via the app.

I’m not sure what the answer to this problem is. Supposedly there has been a timing issue in that the Anissa route is supposed to happen before the husband encourages the wife to start sleeping with Greg. But that’s not how it actually goes down in the game for me.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah it seems like there’s all these routes that run in parallel with eachother associated with varying degrees of cuckolding and cheating. It doesn’t always make sense that the protag is shocked at his wife becoming promiscuous with other men if he’s the one directing her to do so via the app.

I’m not sure what the answer to this problem is. Supposedly there has been a timing issue in that the Anissa route is supposed to happen before the husband encourages the wife to start sleeping with Greg. But that’s not how it actually goes down in the game for me.
I'm giving the dev maybe more credit than he deserves, but it seems like he's taken a Memento approach (whether by design or not) to creating this game where we have a lot of shit that's just not in order so it doesn't make a lick of sense from our perspective. I'm assuming that it was so that he can push out more content (opening up more branches to appeal to a wider base) but at the cost of narrative cohesion.

Also... I never even encountered an occurrence where she talked about Greg, she just fucked him eventually after the MC forces her via the app to go out with him.

Flaripus

Jun 25, 2023
i've got route that are coming in like 6'555 days, it makes no sens... how sould I be able to see thooses events ?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Gahhhh I love these updates so much, I can't believe I initially overlooked this game. <3 And I'm so torn 'cause of that one big choice you make over your niece, that feels like it locks out a bunch of content in either direction, all of it so interesting.. (especially 'cause the niece is so cute). ... I need to figure out how to keep up two branches of the saves more easily so I can see them both play out..

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes