3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So, if you don't feminize your son you get no content with him? I thought he and his friend were going to team fuck the mom.
No, the content with the wife is contingent on Greg's path. You have to use the wife's Fuckstagram account to flirt with people on her behalf. Eventually this leads to a relationship with Greg in which they team together to have the son blackmail the mc's wife to engage in fun times. Currently blowjobs are as far as it goes with the son.

Last edited:

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
what I don’t like about this update is the "final" corruption of the wife of the protagonist...the previous update was her cheating on us (cage path) for revenge...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I miss a decisive video of betrayal, missing the suspense that leads to the conclusion with a betrayal in front of her husband (just the protagonist who despite having the evidence continues to think that his wife isn't cheating).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Now let me say a couple of words about the branches you’re going to see in the new update:
The branch of the wife and Jenna – 35 steps (BBC and the wife’s corruption content, as usual)
The branch of the husband and Hearth – 19 steps (The continuation of Hearth’s branch and some unexpected news about her past)
The branch of the husband and Kirely – 33 steps (Kirely will decide to offer the MC a chance to take part in the content monetisation in addition to filming them having sex)
The branch of the husband and Sola – 28 steps (A new character who is a friend of Kirely’s. I’m sure you’ll like her)
The husband-wife-Onlyfaps path – 40 steps (The MC and his wife will feel like earning some money. The start of two new branches: shooting videos with the husband and BBC)
The branch of the wife’s sister and Steph – 16 steps (The continuation of the romance with Steph, BBC)
The branch of the wife and her sister – 20 steps (The MC’s wife and her sister will decide that it’s time for them to discuss the more intimate aspects of their lives)
The branch of the son and Ahat – 16 steps (The continuation of the romance between the fem-son and Ahat)
The branch of the son (fem) and Greg – 14 steps (It turns out Greg isn’t really a good friend to the fem-son)
The branch of the fem-son – 25 steps (The continuation of the son’s feminisation branch)
The branch of the husband and fem-Paul – 32 steps (The continuation of the branch in which the husband decided to beat up Paul and refused to use XY. The husband decides to get back at Paul by using his weapon against him)
The other branches – 25 steps (The continuation of several branches that didn’t get enough content to be mentioned separately)
Well it's pretty clear he has his audience demographic zeroed in, an update full of all the same thing by slightly different names...
are the pathes still extremmly buggy? that a NON corrupted wife is fucking BBCs all along if Christinas Path opens up?
It's always been that way dude. None of the attribute phone choices really matter at all. They'll make sense if you're on the "intended" path. This is clearly a game written by a raceplay fetishist for raceplay fetishists, took me long enough to realize. Even the paths which would otherwise seem to indicate they deviated from that - like the less cheaty more consensual swinger path, nope, it's black fucks white, all day long, and talk about it, all day long.

Last edited:

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
I love this game so much. I wish I knew where to find those hypno videos like what is used, or even learn how to make stuff like that. I love it.

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Save with all the ntr routes Paused,you can still resume them tho, You can still play the new content tho as I haven't reached that point yet, XY route choice is still avaible so you can choose your niece path, son feminized with Jenna but before Greg, Christina bbc and normal path still avaible just paused, In resume, you can use this save for the new uptade if you dont want to play the game from zero and without ntr, but if you want to enjoy some NTR you can still do it;
Second save is afte Son blowed his friend

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
I'm about half way into this update and while there's some content, the game has IMO plateaued. I think the multiple characters he added had distracted the dev from writing a coherent plot. I say this as a big fan of NTR. As many people have said, the multiple branches have been proven to be meaningless. Valerie in some chats is still talking to the husband in a loveydovey manner, as if there's no cheating involved. However, she has proven to be a big cheater (like MC has). I'm not sure how a marriage would still be intact when this is going on and no one is addressing the out of control cheating.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes