3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I am stuck with this serious of messages from here on loop , any clue how to fix it ? I know how to the console command but I don't know what I could put to advance this stage instead of it being on loop like this
Edit: found a fix for anyone dealing with this run the command " wife_salim_line_stage = 2"

Last edited:

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Well, something this game has is at least one branch for each fetish lol, so I guess if some guys here don't like the next update it is not that big of a deal, this game gets updated fairly often except for this specific update. As for me I really enjoy the sis and mom content, the sister is one of my favorite girls and the mother has a lot of potential, maybe the only character that I don't fully like is Talay since her branches don't have that much stuff yet, most of it its just text and no action, I think even Cecilia has more content than her right now lol. Also I don't like all the chastity stuff, not just for the chastity itself but when the dev said that in the future we will be able to lose the control of the app and maybe give the control to someone, I tought we could actually give it to someone else willingly for that extra submissive feeling (maybe the closest thing to this is giving up on the niece's bbc path), but I guess it wasn't as I expected since you just lose the app and that's it, now I need 2 saves at the end of each update: one with the complete app so I can progress on future branches and one with the chastity stuff. Besides that, man, this is one of the few games in here where I actually wait for updates.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
По словам Dev в феврале, но я не ожидаю многого, потому что он заявил, что это будет путь сестры и матери только в этом обновлении... это не моя чашка чая...
И нить Паулы – это не Павел хоть какой-то шаг вперед, если, конечно, все опять не превратится в пошлость и разврат.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
not understand anymore....good game, but is becoming a soap opera, too many characters.
Agree...i like the models but not every path is really exciting...for me the wife path and maybe two other females would be sufficient...now if dev focus on every update only onr bcharacter u can wait months until there is new content for paths u r interested in..

Reactions: Anatolij-65
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes