3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Переведите пожалуйста хотя бы на английский...
Я не знаю русского языка и мне приходится переводить....
I'm writing to you in your language to see if you understand me...
I understand that you are playing through depravity and humiliation. And then why should GG be unhappy? If he chooses his own path, that's good for him. And on this path all doors are open for him. The more debauchery there is for his wife, the happier he should be, and how can his wife hate him if he lets her do whatever she wants and he likes it. I would also understand when you play with loyalty, honor, dignity, and, despite all your efforts, your wife does whatever she wants behind your back. Then one more question: why do I need such a wife? Why can't I, as GG, leave her? And through the application you can simply monitor the trajectory of its damage.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I'm shocked. The translator is buggy for the second day. I translate. I seem to be sending it in English, but they write that there is no translation.

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
Poll results:

Cast your vote for a character who will get most of the content in the next update
the Wife 34%
the Wife's Sister 0%
Son 8%
Greg 3%
Jenna 15%
Christina 1%
the Niece 8%
Kirely 2%
the MC's brother 3%
the MC's stepsis 4%
the MC's Mom 7%
Mr Salim 13%
Mrs Salim 0%
Paula 1%

I think many of us would like to see the wife being celebrated by many BBCs behind MC... I look forward to that!
Too bad no one wants more content from the wife's sister! =(

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
I think many of us would like to see the wife being celebrated by many BBCs behind MC... I look forward to that!
Too bad no one wants more content from the wife's sister! =(
I think it’s because of how corrupt the person has been since the beginning of the game.If I remember correctly, the wife’s sister from the beginning has several flirtations with a colleague. After a while she becomes a slut, despite the few mental controls.Then the protagonists are the wife and the husband, with the first antagonist salim, I think it’s obvious that people are more interested in them. While Jenna could develop into either a slut who influences innocent women or who tries to escape from mental control.

Reactions: amber111

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Poll results:

Cast your vote for a character who will get most of the content in the next update
the Wife 34%
the Wife's Sister 0%
Son 8%
Greg 3%
Jenna 15%
Christina 1%
the Niece 8%
Kirely 2%
the MC's brother 3%
the MC's stepsis 4%
the MC's Mom 7%
Mr Salim 13%
Mrs Salim 0%
Paula 1%
Great to see wife and Mr Salim leading the polls. However I would have also liked to see MC's brother content. Hope we will listen something from dev after the polls get closed about the paths he will be updating.

Reactions: amber111

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
I'm personally interested in Jenna. What do we know about Jenna, for example? Almost nothing? But this is the main character of the game. The fact that she worked for the company GG. That they were family friends for 10 years. And the fact that she betrayed the company and GG was not of her own free will. That's all. And who is behind it? Why did they choose her to corrupt the GG’s family and loved ones? After all, she wasn’t like that, why did she change so quickly? Her family has changed. Where does she have so many connections? What kind of influential people are behind it? How I influence her with the help of an application or blackmail. At the beginning of the game, when GG and Jenna met in her bedroom with their phones turned off, she warned GG to use the application less on his family. And he tried in every possible way to protect them and himself. She can’t say more because she will be punished. Who will punish her and how else can she be punished? She is already at the pinnacle of sexual depravity. If through the application, then it’s not Salim. He doesn’t use the app, he’s too confident in himself and that he has everything figured out and under control. Then who? But there was such a step in the game. Christina promised to help. Find out what company Jenna also worked for and who was her boss. But this thread has sunk into oblivion.

Reactions: Swooosh

Dennn0308

May 28, 2023
Great to see wife and Mr Salim leading the polls. However I would have also liked to see MC's brother content. Hope we will listen something from dev after the polls get closed about the paths he will be updating.
When will route Mc get feminist with mr. Salim bro

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
This game is great, but I think it could be wonderful, it is quite linear, in some cases whatever you choose the result is the same, for example when MC goes to the club with Valery.... if you choose to go you see a scene great but if not, it remains the same, I think that if they give a choice one scene or another would have to be activated depending on what you choose, and that happens in many places...
It could be that if you choose to go to the club, go to the bathroom scene, which is very good, but if you choose not to go, let the wife go with a "friend" and see another scene....
but well, I guess what will happen in the updates is that the stories will have different paths and different contents depending on what is chosen.....
I don't know what the creator said. Is it going to be like that or not? do you know something?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Poll results:

the Wife 34%
the Wife's Sister 0%
Son 8%
Greg 3%
Jenna 15%
Christina 1%
the Niece 8%
Kirely 2%
the MC's brother 3%
the MC's stepsis 4%
the MC's Mom 7%
Mr Salim 13%
Mrs Salim 0%
Paula 1%
Last time I engaged with the game BloodyInk stated that the plan moving forward was interchanging dom/sub routes/updates. Since last update was a sub update I was couting on a dom patch now. But looking at the poll it sure looks like another sub patch :/
Anyone in the know? Cheers

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Poll results:

the Wife 34%
the Wife's Sister 0%
Son 8%
Greg 3%
Jenna 15%
Christina 1%
the Niece 8%
Kirely 2%
the MC's brother 3%
the MC's stepsis 4%
the MC's Mom 7%
Mr Salim 13%
Mrs Salim 0%
Paula 1%
Hi. Can we get the latest poll results please?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Disappointment? On the contrary, this is at least some kind of step forward in this game. Jenna, Salim, GG and his wife are the main participants in the game.
i detest salim, his story and all that.. so for me na others, it will be a huge let down.. zero interest in that part of the story

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
i detest salim, his story and all that.. so for me na others, it will be a huge let down.. zero interest in that part of the story
What do you know about Salim? The fact that he took the company from you and assigned a very large debt. That's all he did to you. We play this game in different ways and opinions will be different. At the beginning of the game, I also hated Salim. But the further we go, the more interesting this man and his story become. Remember the conversation with him when you do not pay him a debt but at the same time remain a man. He tells GG his past and why he chose GG. What he saw in GG. Persistence and confrontation that he likes and even offers him a job in his company. But all is not well with him either. Although he believes that he has everything under control and is aware of all events. But there is also a conspiracy against him in his empire; it’s not for nothing that the application developers gave you the number of Salim’s wife. Who is behind them? Why are they going against Salim for what purpose? Without Salim's branch, we won't find out.

Reactions: Comisar

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I'm personally interested in Jenna. What do we know about Jenna, for example? Almost nothing? But this is the main character of the game. The fact that she worked for the company GG. That they were family friends for 10 years. And the fact that she betrayed the company and GG was not of her own free will. That's all. And who is behind it? Why did they choose her to corrupt the GG’s family and loved ones? After all, she wasn’t like that, why did she change so quickly? Her family has changed. Where does she have so many connections? What kind of influential people are behind it? How I influence her with the help of an application or blackmail. At the beginning of the game, when GG and Jenna met in her bedroom with their phones turned off, she warned GG to use the application less on his family. And he tried in every possible way to protect them and himself. She can’t say more because she will be punished. Who will punish her and how else can she be punished? She is already at the pinnacle of sexual depravity. If through the application, then it’s not Salim. He doesn’t use the app, he’s too confident in himself and that he has everything figured out and under control. Then who? But there was such a step in the game. Christina promised to help. Find out what company Jenna also worked for and who was her boss. But this thread has sunk into oblivion.
The girl that wanted to investigate was Olga, the one that was under the ControlApp influence and was brought in by Jenna to plot against the MC for his wife to discover the WifeSpy app. She was last seen messaging the wife about her plans, and not mentioning anything to Jenna, shortly befor the Fuckstagramm Follower #2 branch ends.
Since she was part of the former ControlApp project she is most likely still in the WifeSpy app devs database, and there are high chances that she indirectly manipulates the MC further whenever she would return.

The stories around Salim became most obviously side-branches. He admited that he is barely in control of the app and just owns the company that is developing it and is only able to take actions if push comes to shove, according to his texts early on in the MC's mother branch.
The devs helping the MC to go after Salim's family for his revenge is basically just for their entertainment.

The app devs are behind all that happens, they just want to appear as friendly and helpful without actually helping the MC. They are only offering suggestions to push the MC in the direction they want him to go.
All the branches are going just left and right without getting any closer to the devs, the only branch the indicates to go into the devs direction and might progress the main story forward is the MC+Jenna branch, and that hasn't seen any updates since the sandbox mode was implemented.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
What do you know about Salim? The fact that he took the company from you and assigned a very large debt. That's all he did to you. We play this game in different ways and opinions will be different. At the beginning of the game, I also hated Salim. But the further we go, the more interesting this man and his story become. Remember the conversation with him when you do not pay him a debt but at the same time remain a man. He tells GG his past and why he chose GG. What he saw in GG. Persistence and confrontation that he likes and even offers him a job in his company. But all is not well with him either. Although he believes that he has everything under control and is aware of all events. But there is also a conspiracy against him in his empire; it’s not for nothing that the application developers gave you the number of Salim’s wife. Who is behind them? Why are they going against Salim for what purpose? Without Salim's branch, we won't find out.
dont care

T-da-man

Sep 7, 2022
I just think Jenna needs to go. In all of this, to me, the most unrealistic part is that MC would never mention that the reason they're broke as hell, that his company was stolen out from under him and that they straight up had to sell their house is because this chick forged some paperwork and schemed to betray him... and then MC barely makes a complaint when Jenna is around the wife, manipulating HER into situations where MC's word against Jenna's... "Jenna is my friend!" Beyond all the other stuff in the game, the whole Jenna situation would have most people just low key paying for Jenna to disappear before investing in companies their friends are starting.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes