3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Starscream76

May 28, 2021

Hello everyone,

I suppose many of you have noticed that the new update has the same version number (0.4.5) as the last one. I added 'Part 2' to the old version number. I'd like to clarify the reason for that and tell you a few important things about the future updates.
First of all, the version number remains the same because I've decided that I won’t change/improve the existing content after v0.5. I promised several times to revise some of the current branches and change them a little to make them more coherent and harmonise the way the characters act. I even said I would include these improvements in the new update, but I didn’t do that, so the new update ONLY FEATURES NEW CONTENT. The old content remains the same. Now let me tell you why I didn't change anything…

Some of my patrons told me they wanted to know what would've happened if the MC hadn't added certain characters to the app. For example, what would've happened to the wife if the MC hadn't added her to the app? Would she have still become a slut, or would she have remained faithful to him? What would've happened to the MC's son if the MC hadn't added him to the app? It would also be interesting to find out what would happen to the MC if someone added him to the WifeSpy app and started changing him against his will, making him do things he would never do willingly. I have decided to answer all these questions by adding corresponding content to the game. As you probably understand, introducing this content means going back to when the MC installed the app and was trying to figure out which characters to add to it.

For this reason, I've decided not to change the old content without adding these new branches. You’ll have to go back, so it's best if you get a chance to see how the branches and the content have changed.

So, the next few updates (probably 2 or 3 updates) will be called v0.4.5 Parts 3-5. They will include these additional branches in which the MC won't be able to control his relatives or himself. At the same time, I'm going to advance some of the current branches up to a certain point, which is necessary to proceed to the next phase of the game (the phase of a more intense confrontation between the MC and Mr Salim/ the phase of the MC fully accepting his new life as a cuckold).

I think quite a lot of players will enjoy the new branches where you can't control the characters, as I plan to make them as exciting and unpredictable as possible. Besides, it's a whole other side of the game, a side full of suspicion and uncertainty. It won't be easy to figure out what's going on.

That’s more or less the plan. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. I’ll try to answer. You can also use the comments section to share your ideas about the upcoming updates and the game as a whole. I’m always happy to read comments like that. I sometimes implement your ideas in the game if I find them interesting.

Have a nice week, everyone.
This is really a good idea but you will have to think about including someone who can help the MC if he is controlled by someone and to know if he will be transformed into a woman or a slave dominated by women and that he is forced to do things he doesn't want to.
There are a multitude of choices.
Good luck to you because it's going to be very complicated to include all that

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

I suppose many of you have noticed that the new update has the same version number (0.4.5) as the last one. I added 'Part 2' to the old version number. I'd like to clarify the reason for that and tell you a few important things about the future updates.
First of all, the version number remains the same because I've decided that I won’t change/improve the existing content after v0.5. I promised several times to revise some of the current branches and change them a little to make them more coherent and harmonise the way the characters act. I even said I would include these improvements in the new update, but I didn’t do that, so the new update ONLY FEATURES NEW CONTENT. The old content remains the same. Now let me tell you why I didn't change anything…

Some of my patrons told me they wanted to know what would've happened if the MC hadn't added certain characters to the app. For example, what would've happened to the wife if the MC hadn't added her to the app? Would she have still become a slut, or would she have remained faithful to him? What would've happened to the MC's son if the MC hadn't added him to the app? It would also be interesting to find out what would happen to the MC if someone added him to the WifeSpy app and started changing him against his will, making him do things he would never do willingly. I have decided to answer all these questions by adding corresponding content to the game. As you probably understand, introducing this content means going back to when the MC installed the app and was trying to figure out which characters to add to it.

For this reason, I've decided not to change the old content without adding these new branches. You’ll have to go back, so it's best if you get a chance to see how the branches and the content have changed.

So, the next few updates (probably 2 or 3 updates) will be called v0.4.5 Parts 3-5. They will include these additional branches in which the MC won't be able to control his relatives or himself. At the same time, I'm going to advance some of the current branches up to a certain point, which is necessary to proceed to the next phase of the game (the phase of a more intense confrontation between the MC and Mr Salim/ the phase of the MC fully accepting his new life as a cuckold).

I think quite a lot of players will enjoy the new branches where you can't control the characters, as I plan to make them as exciting and unpredictable as possible. Besides, it's a whole other side of the game, a side full of suspicion and uncertainty. It won't be easy to figure out what's going on.

That’s more or less the plan. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. I’ll try to answer. You can also use the comments section to share your ideas about the upcoming updates and the game as a whole. I’m always happy to read comments like that. I sometimes implement your ideas in the game if I find them interesting.

Have a nice week, everyone.
This all seems good on paper but please try to make it coherent. I believe this will also going to make difficult for the players to be on a certain path without proper guidance. But still I wish you best of luck and hopefully everything comes out nicely in the update.

Reactions: amber111

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
But. there is no new updates,
It's the same content.

Or, I did not understand.
Youll have to start the game again as most content was added at the beginning of the game, and only few branches updated. So it depends what branch youre playing and or which update version youre on.

Reactions: Davidashvili

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
So when will we actually get new content? I mean from the save that we already have? The one we put hours and hours into?
I'm sorry, I don't want to be ungrateful as I'm sure you put a lot of work into this game but to wait for months just to have nothing added and told that we should restart because we missed some things.... Kinda makes me glad I didn't choose to sponsor this game yet. If I had I'd be pissed... As it stands I guess I'll just come back in a couple of months when your old Patreon sponsors get antsy.

Ploplo090909

Feb 5, 2021
if we read what it says

Hello everyone,

so the new update ONLY PRESENTS NEW CONTENT. Old content remains the same

nowhere does it say anything about the save

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
BI do you have a subscribestar or something else? With Patreon being greedy and seizing money from devs I'm canceling all my patreon subs and never using Patreon again.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I understand, it's nothing, after all, something new has already been released or I won't have to start all over again or not

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
update today

Massive Cock: 02/24/2024

Big Cock: 02/27/2024

Average Cock: 02/29/2024

Small Cock: 03/02/2024

Tiny Cock: 03/04/2024

Non-patrons: 03/08/2024

Reactions: sguru
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes