3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
i dont understand.. you wanna know if you'll have to start allover?

i dont think so
according to what BI posted, this and the next updates are all about paths that branch from when the MC first installed the WifeSpy app, so I guess a fresh start would be ideal

Reactions: Camerun55

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
according to what BI posted, this and the next updates are all about paths that branch from when the MC first installed the WifeSpy app, so I guess a fresh start would be ideal
that was postponed from what i saw the dev posting... it will only be added on the next update if im not mistaken

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
that was postponed from what i saw the dev posting... it will only be added on the next update if im not mistaken
Yes but it's still not clear. It would be better if someone let us know about it after they have played this update.

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
I am curious about what the content of this update is

Looking ahead, it seems that there aren't many options available

Reactions: mazafacker

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I am okay with the game releasing it near the coming weekend because then only I will have enough time to replay this game from the start.

Reactions: Mariela

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
In case people haven't seen it yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The coming update will have the Following content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Now we wait for the Release to be leaked.

Cheers everyone.

P.s: This info is Publicly available on his discord. Feel free to join for ntr, Bbc ntr, Sissy Gifs shared by the community there.
Oh and the dev also posts update info there as well.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Okay, WHY THE FUCK is this game doing literally the opposite of what I chose? I clicked on one option and the game chose the other! Is it just this game that is VERY buggy or is it impossible to "save" the wife and niece? (I think niece is impossible since you have no choice at all :cautious:)
I don't know why I keep giving these "optional" NTR games a chance... Their definition of optional is VERY different than mine :HideThePain:

ablackpanda

Sep 18, 2017
Pixeldrain links: , ,

Pixeldrain links (compressed): . ,

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes