3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Okay, this is getting really stupid and I don't like the direction it's going in.

The dumb mind-control angle was already pushing it, but now it seems pretty clear that the the game is just headed for express humiliation. The MC just loses his company with zero explanation, just so some black dude can blackmail him for ONE BILLION dollars and threaten his family.

I don't know why I was hoping for something better than such a lazy plot contrivance, but I was. I was down for some corruption and cheating, but I'm not on board for humiliating cuckoldry through stupidly contrived blackmail. If that's your jam, so be it, but I'm getting off the stupid train now while I can.
Also somewhat agreed with this, the plot was quite out there but feels like it's completely off the rails now. Also out of all the ways to possibly make a billion dollars our genius MC so far has come up with... selling his wifes nudes for 700$ a pop. Genius, he'll only need to do that over 1.4 MILLION times and the debt will be repaid. I'm pretty sure the actual answer would be to get a lawyer because none of what happened was remotely legal, not start peddling your wifes nudes.

Also for example the club scene... that wasnt just NTR that was your wife straight up getting raped, she was intoxicated and asking him to stop and clearly confused, sort of disturbing and not remotely hot...

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I remember reading that unless the player explicitly decided to, your wife would be able to avoid fucking anyone other than the MC. Is that no longer true?

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
So, I’m unsubscribing to the pateron and it’s for a few reasons.

1- Pricing is too high for the amount of content and I fundamentally disagree with the paywall.

2- The current way of the story with the blackmailing derails the entire thing + the rape scene. That isn’t NTR, that’s just straight up rape. This game was promised to have no sex scenes unless the Husband directly or indirectly causes it.

The game in my eyes is watching a husband slip into depravity and dragging his family with him. Not a dumb blackmail plotline that comes out of left field.

Finally, I noticed since the leak. The creator of the game either deleted his account or deleted all his messages. But in the off hand he does read this. Remove the blackmail plot line and rape plot line. It doesn’t fit in your narrative at all thus far. The husband has been shown not to be stupid. I hope the game can correct course early or it may fall into the trap of “it’s too late to fix the problem”.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I remember reading that unless the player explicitly decided to, your wife would be able to avoid fucking anyone other than the MC. Is that no longer true?
I dunno. The first scene actually involving the MC's wife an another dude is her getting drunk date-raped in an alley while the MC watches. You can intervene to stop it. But even if you're here for the cheating, that's just so fucking lame. You don't need any of this contrived mind-control app bullshit for someone to drink a bit too much and get taken advantage of.

After this happens the MC somehow gets their company stolen from them without explanation and then get Dr. Evil blackmailed, and it was at that point that I checked out, cause the author clearly gave zero fucks by that point. So maybe you'll be able to save the wife later on as well? But it'll be from the position of being in incompetent and powerless moron, if the blackmail conversation is anything to go by. Seems pretty clear it's angling towards hard humiliation/cuckolding, and can't even be bothered to do cheating in a fun and interesting way.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I dunno. The first scene actually involving the MC's wife an another dude is her getting drunk date-raped in an alley while the MC watches. You can intervene to stop it. But even if you're here for the cheating, that's just so fucking lame. You don't need any of this contrived mind-control app bullshit for someone to drink a bit too much and get taken advantage of.

After this happens the MC somehow gets their company stolen from them without explanation and then get Dr. Evil blackmailed, and it was at that point that I checked out, cause the author clearly gave zero fucks by that point. So maybe you'll be able to save the wife later on as well? But it'll be from the position of being in incompetent and powerless moron, if the blackmail conversation is anything to go by. Seems pretty clear it's angling towards hard humiliation/cuckolding, and can't even be bothered to do cheating in a fun and interesting way.
Thank you for the explanation.
I was excited for this game because it looked like you would be able to steal/corrupt other women and be the guy doing the cucking in one route. I was also pretty happy with the ability to put yourself into the app because there's that bit where if someone is already under the control app they cannot be taken over by someone else. I thought that hedging yourself against mind control might later allow for some neat things. In short, I thought the game had a lot of potential for freedom and interesting plot lines.
I'm not super happy with what you are describing but I am hoping it is not something that will dictate the whole rest of the game.
The stolen company shit is whatever. I assume that there will be some 'take a job' aspect of the sandbox which opens up other routes/plotlines and for that to happen you need to have the MC have a reason to not continue his current job. I think it's a somewhat tactless way of doing it but I don't hate the concept entirely.

Reactions: brybry1311

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i was really interested in this game initially but after last update i was thinking it was heading in a direction that would have me deleting the game for good..this update i will play but sounds like from previous comments that it is going more in a direction i won't like.guess i will see when i am done with this update.

TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
Okay, this is getting really stupid and I don't like the direction it's going in.

The dumb mind-control angle was already pushing it, but now it seems pretty clear that the the game is just headed for express humiliation. The MC just loses his company with zero explanation, just so some black dude can blackmail him for ONE BILLION dollars and threaten his family.

View attachment 2659727

I don't know why I was hoping for something better than such a lazy plot contrivance, but I was. I was down for some corruption and cheating, but I'm not on board for humiliating cuckoldry through stupidly contrived blackmail. If that's your jam, so be it, but I'm getting off the stupid train now while I can.
Yeah, this. The whole losing the company? Completely moronic. I was down with the mind warping and everything, but the dev didn't even bother attaching plot to this decision, just "lol cumpiny gon sowwy btw 1 billion debt". The company and the idea behind it was the MAIN THING that introduced us to most of the main characters too. This is contrived BS. I enjoyed this game a lot for the many routes involved, but the entire usurping the entire company idea is absolutely moronic.

An even better idea would be to have a rival company be introduced and go from there. But nope. Not even that. I give up. Hopefully another game can do this concept, but with an actual coherent plot.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow this update sucks.

The story derails completely and makes no sense at all (ok, the whole app is kind of magic and stuff, but that does not mean everything has to be stupid).

And then there is no content - there are some dates that get teased, but nothing happens. A lot of the chats feel out of order/context.

When you work sometimes times passes, but most of the time not. This feels rushed and pointless. e.g. I said the wife she should quit her job, and she does (I guess), but then you can "see" that she does stuff with her boss .. some text on black screen.

The first release was kinda solid, but now ... hot garbage.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wow this update sucks.

The story derails completely and makes no sense at all (ok, the whole app is kind of magic and stuff, but that does not mean everything has to be stupid).

And then there is no content - there are some dates that get teased, but nothing happens. A lot of the chats feel out of order/context.

When you work sometimes times passes, but most of the time not. This feels rushed and pointless. e.g. I said the wife she should quit her job, and she does (I guess), but then you can "see" that she does stuff with her boss .. some text on black screen.

The first release was kinda solid, but now ... hot garbage.

Wait, wait, wait, wait....

You mean they're trying to cram a money grinding sandbox into the already obnoxious faux phone UI?

I stopped right after the 'lol all your companies are belong to us' bullshit. But that? Yeah, that sounds like hot garbage.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes