3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
I don't think so. Of course someone can leak it but if it happens there won't be anything good next time, believe me

Edit: But maybe I'll release the public version without additional content sooner this time
Where can i get the updated version? Can you DM on here please

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022

Hello everyone,

I’m sad to inform you that I’ll have to postpone the release by 1 day, or 2 days tops, as compiling the game together turned out to be a lot harder and more confusing than I thought it would be. I think many of you know that making a game with multiple branches and events running simultaneously is a lot more difficult than making a game where everything is linearly dependent and progresses strictly from start to end. In fact, the nonlinearity of the game and the simulation of a semi-open world turned out to be significant challenges for me. I even took some time off from work to try to meet the deadline, and I slept a lot less than usual, but I now realise that I can’t finish everything today, and even if I managed to do that, there would probably be bugs in the game that would spoil the experience. So, I’m sorry I overestimated my strength and got your hopes up for an earlier release, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ll be smarter next time, and I won’t let you down again.

Due to the delay, which I’m 100% sure is the final delay, let me announce the new release dates for all players (the game will be released earlier to players of certain tiers):

Massive Cock – 17(18).05.2023
Big Cock – 20(21).05.2023
Average Cock – 23(24).05.2023
Small Cock – 26(29).05.2023
Tiny Cock – 29(30).05.2023
Public Release – 2(3).06.2023

()-the latest possible release date

Once again, I’m very sorry that I have to postpone the release, but I realise now that I just can’t get it done today. I apologise for the inconvenience, and I hope for your understanding. I really hope that the new gameplay experience will brighten your mood and help you forget this unpleasant moment.

Have a nice day
Honestly, take your time. The fact you're making sure we get a good update is better then giving us an extremely buggy one that will slowly you down later and cause more problems. Take your time keep health up (both mental and physical). To many creators get burnt out because they feel they need to meet a deadline when they can probably do what you're doing now. Give us a good game that you enjoyed making not a game that you rushed to satisfy us and burnt out because of it.

Dakeyros

Nov 9, 2018
Love the game so far, it’s awesome, bravo !

Quick question, you mentioned in your previous poll “family” as one of the possible branches to implement in the future (MC mother, I guess).

As it wasn’t the first choice of the voters, is it something which won’t be implemented, or it will it be later, after other top results branches ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloody Ink

Freshman22

May 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

I’m sad to inform you that I’ll have to postpone the release by 1 day, or 2 days tops, as compiling the game together turned out to be a lot harder and more confusing than I thought it would be. I think many of you know that making a game with multiple branches and events running simultaneously is a lot more difficult than making a game where everything is linearly dependent and progresses strictly from start to end. In fact, the nonlinearity of the game and the simulation of a semi-open world turned out to be significant challenges for me. I even took some time off from work to try to meet the deadline, and I slept a lot less than usual, but I now realise that I can’t finish everything today, and even if I managed to do that, there would probably be bugs in the game that would spoil the experience. So, I’m sorry I overestimated my strength and got your hopes up for an earlier release, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ll be smarter next time, and I won’t let you down again.

Due to the delay, which I’m 100% sure is the final delay, let me announce the new release dates for all players (the game will be released earlier to players of certain tiers):

Public Release – 2(3).06.2023

()-the latest possible release date

Once again, I’m very sorry that I have to postpone the release, but I realise now that I just can’t get it done today. I apologise for the inconvenience, and I hope for your understanding. I really hope that the new gameplay experience will brighten your mood and help you forget this unpleasant moment.

Have a nice day
Please read my DM x

Reactions: Bloody Ink

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is any chance that public version of full game will be available this month?
This game is absolutely fantastic!
The public release of 0.2 was slated for 2 or 3rd of June before the last 4 day delay so "no". Hopefully Bloody Ink will reduce the time between tier releases due to the delay but even so public release is unlikely to drop before June..

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
when's the update ?
Blood ink releases updates by tires so we'll see what happens, currently public be as shown below unless there's an unexpected delay.
Public Release - 2(3).06.2023

Caxeman

May 25, 2020
any chance you could setup a subscribestar page or a different way to subscribe other than patreon?

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes