3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
I think there might be some confusion as to the "lower tiers will miss out on some content" part of it. As far as I understand it, the game has "extra content" on higher tiers that give players the ability to influence more people through their phone. While lower tiers will have limits on how many people at once players can influence. But the contents of the story remain the same, am I right?

If so that's that's more of a feature than content and me this seems perfectly reasonable. Though as you said you can do whatever you want.

I do think that different version for every tier is tricky because the content is either:
1- easily patchable/hackable by some in this site
Or
2- costly to develop because it differs significantly from version to version.

If you try to battle the first case, you might find yourself frustrated and spending a lot of time fighting with pirates. Which would make it costly anyway.

These are just my thoughts, and not a criticism. Just an unasked for analysis based on incomplete information or maybe I just like to "read myself write"
What's at question is why do the lower tiers exist if the content they pay for and have access to is released at the same as the public release schedule. The whole idea of not having that content in the lower tiers is that if they want access to the content they have to pay more on top of what they already are which only increases sub revenue (dosnt improve the game) which means what they already have been contributing. So why not just remove the lower tiers all together and only offer tiers that have access. The lower tiers are just a money grab plain and simple

sonkotral

Oct 14, 2021
Loved the game so far. Slight sandbox mechanics will make this a huge thing for sure.
If we could choose the girl to be our wife, that would be perfect. But I know its probably near impossible since the finding the visual material which suits the specific scene every time is difficult even with a single female choice for the wife role.

Are there any similar games you guys know of?
(Phone screen UI, preferably with sandbox and/or ntr)

Lebensender

Feb 26, 2018
I like the concept, but the Android version could use some qol improvements. The white text on white background for options and menu setting make it hard to read. Plus the options at the bottom are way too small for phone. It's hard to hit the menu button to save. I would recommend either making them larger or adding the option to tap with 2 fingers to open the menu like many Android ports have.

I'm glad you're planning to make it more open-world as well. The whole time I was waiting for the ability to explore the various apps and freely make changes in the spy app. It felt too railroaded and restrictive. It looks like it'll be interesting with more development though.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020

Hello everyone,

I’d like to say a few words about the release of the new update, the content that will be featured in it and the way the game will be distributed.

First, you should expect the new update by May 15. Why so late? Well, this time, I’ve decided to add more content to make everything look more coherent and exciting. At the moment, there’s twice as much content as in the last version, and there are still some things I want to add. I promised to release one update every month, but due to the amount of content, I have to postpone the release by a couple of days. Besides, I’ve added some interactive elements, and I sometimes get stuck when coding, so... Anyway, the main reason for the delay is the increased amount of content. When the update comes out, you'll see for yourself.

Second, let’s talk about what kind of content you should expect in the new update. I’m going to enumerate the branches I’m working on so that you know what awaits you. The branches are enumerated in order of priority. The priority branches will get more content.

1) The branch of the wife and her boss
2) The branch of the wife and Greg (MC’s son’s friend)
3) The branch of the husband and Hearth (the shop assistant)
4) The branch of the MC and his wife
5) The branch of the husband and Jenna
6) The branch of the wife and her job
7) The branch of the wife and the MC’s son
8) The branch of the wife and the MC’s brother
9) The MC’s feminisation branch and/or the feminisation branch of his son

These are the main branches, but there will also be some side content. So, that’s not everything.

Third, let me say a few words about the distribution of the game. This update will be distributed the old way, with the release date specified for every tier at the moment. In addition, this time, some content will only be available to the highest tiers. That is, lower-tier patrons and those players who haven’t subscribed to my Patreon will not be able to access some of the content at all. However, this content will become available to everyone after I release the next instalment of the game. In other words, the version of the game for the lower-tier patrons and the public release version will be one update behind the version for the higher-tier patrons in terms of content. When releasing the next update after this one, I will take into account the results of the poll concerning the release schedule reduction.

That’s about it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below
So, can we expect public version at... end of May?

beatitnoob

Oct 5, 2017
I think you shouldn't do that because in this update I'll add more interactive elements and the game will look a little different. Recommend you to wait till the 'average cock' release and read the feedback high-tier patrons will give (Discord is a good place for that)
Is it an early release tomorrow then, and will be continuously developed for the next 2 weeks?

zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
I really liked this game but latest distribution changes really made me upset because I have to pay 20 times more than the stated price due to economic state of my country. I am not saying the dev is in wrong on the contrary I think it is his most natural right to decide both price and the distribution, I am only hoping that when the time comes either a cheaper tier or a more frequent distribution will be decided as final solution because this game is great now and will be much better in the future and the developer working really hard and constantly keeping us up to date on patreon with public post and this is very rare according to my experience. Unlike other developers posting an on patreon once a month he posted 3 times just this week. I hope everyone can find common ground on these issues.

Dec 21, 2018
No, no, the full version will be released tomorrow, but it won't be quite like the previous versions in terms of gameplay, and some players might not like that. So, I'd advise you to wait and see if I did everything right when I added interactive elements and some freedom of choice to the game, or if I made it worse. It might be better to wait and see if this is the game you were hoping to play to avoid paying for something you might not enjoy
This is a great game. Never played anything like it. Absolutely love how the story is developing. Really looking forward to the cheating, ntr, interracial, sissification, gay content and many more. Take all my money haha
Maybe I missed something, but is gay content really going to be available? I was under the impression that it's not allowed under Patreon rules, like incest.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
No, no, the full version will be released tomorrow, but it won't be quite like the previous versions in terms of gameplay, and some players might not like that. So, I'd advise you to wait and see if I did everything right when I added interactive elements and some freedom of choice to the game, or if I made it worse. It might be better to wait and see if this is the game you were hoping to play to avoid paying for something you might not enjoy
Out of curiosity, will choices from this version affect the interactive elements of the next version? I've been holding on any further progress from where I am ever since I heard there's going to be more interactive stuff in the next version

PWL24

Dec 17, 2021
Additional content for high-tier patrons is not as large as you think it is. Also I'll reduce the delay between releases for each tier after this update (most likely) and so the public version (without additional content) will release quicker than usual
Is any chance that public version of full game will be available this month?
This game is absolutely fantastic!

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there, I just wanna confirm something. You said full version right? Does that mean this is the full game, complete with the ending?

Reactions: Bloody Ink
3.60 star(s) 122 Votes