3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
cant launch the game
when i double click the start icon nothing happen
Assuming you are under Windows and not on Android... try resetting your Graphic settings.
Hold down the Shift key and start the game. Select 'Angle2...' at the upper left. Press Quit at the bottom left.
Try to restart again. You could try the other setting if that does not work. Good Luck!! :>)

• Red Heart
Reactions: stonecold31

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
It'd be nice if the ir-fetish theme wasn't ALL encompassing, make it a path-sort of thing instead; eg getting wife close to mia leads this way vs push her towards jenna leads that way. If you're not into ir stuff like me, it kinda kills immersion when like 80% of the text (from all the characters!) is spent fawning over bbc, and makes the choices feel empty.
I'm totally with this poster. I love the corruption stuff but when it's all trending towards specifically ir stuff it loses me. There's plenty of ways to corrupt the wife without making it about chasing BBC, and I hope that routes for that are accessible.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Yes, I do. But it's still not forbidden to become a patron yourself. If you want the dev to continue.
I'm a patreon of other games, but i don't have a lot of money. And usually i become a patreon after some updates.
Btw people answer like you in a pirate site are a bit ridicolous...

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo
Nov 29, 2020
Honestly I love the concept but I have a feeling that this is one of these games where it starts promising but either gets neglected or people who pay enough ask the dev for stuff that ruins the game.
Saw it happening on so many games that are now "abandoned" or not enjoyable to play.
Nonetheless I hope the dev proves me wrong :)

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes